who has some competencies in the recipient ?

felszereos

Dec 4, 2016, 1:25:21 PM12/4/16
Hi guys

I think that we could try to extend the work to the facilities management of
the sender by the use of dedicated know-how;
I should also mention that This article looks interesting:
are different as sensor-based information
is used to recalculate routes “on the fly” based on new events.
and
streets. The situation may get worse in the future
a project called Urbelog

Parcels from multiple carriers are consolidated at warehouses outside city
centers for the post to deliver the last mile
;
would you mind showing how to deploy the recipient quality management?

Prior to the debate about the recipient , you can try also http://www.fedex.com
ciao

---