What is the capacity of an inductor?

PengKuan Em

May 11, 2015, 9:50:02 AM5/11/15

What a weird question, isn't it? An inductor is not a capacitor, how can it have capacity? In fact, in my Coil and resistor induction paradox I have found that in an induced loop there is separation of charge due to the induced force on free electrons (see Figure 1) such that near the end B there are more free electrons than near A. I want to test this idea by the experiment shown in Figure 2. The magnetic field of the varying current will charge the 2 ends of the solenoid with opposite charges. So, the 2 conductor foils will be attracted by the solenoid and move.

What do you think of this experiment? Will the foils move?

Please read the article at
What is the capacity of an inductor?
http://pengkuanem.blogspot.com/2015/05/what-is-capacity-of-inductor.html
or