Coil and resistor induction paradox

PengKuan Em

Feb 26, 2015, 1:50:02 PM2/26/15

In my article Faraday's Law Paradox, I have explained that in a magnetically induced coil the line integral of electric field is paradoxically zero in contraction with Faraday's law. This paradox has aroused a long discussion which also reveals that the air gap between the coil's terminals confused the understanding of the paradox. The closed coil below makes this paradox sharper. I will give my solution to this paradox.

Please read the article at
Coil and resistor induction paradox
http://pengkuanem.blogspot.com/2015/02/coil-and-resistor-induction-paradox.html

or