Spin Transferred to a Mirror Reflecting Light

Radi I. Khrapko

Oct 28, 2020, 1:09:20 PM10/28/20
We consider a plane circularly polarized electromagnetic wave which is incident upon a mirror at an angle. We have calculated the transfer of the spin angular momentum to the mirror and, accordingly, the density of the torque exerted on the mirror.
International Conference (ICECEIC) January 2019 http://vixra.org/abs/1702.0032?ref=10424270 http://khrapkori.wmsite.ru/ftpgetfile.php?id=188&module=files

xray4abc

Nov 10, 2020, 10:55:47 PM11/10/20

xray4abc

Nov 10, 2020, 11:01:02 PM11/10/20
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 1:09:20 PM UTC-4, Radi I. Khrapko wrote:
> We consider a plane circularly polarized electromagnetic wave which is incident upon a mirror at an angle. We have calculated the transfer of the spin angular momentum to the mirror and, accordingly, the density of the torque exerted on the mirror.
> International Conference (ICECEIC) January 2019 http://vixra.org/abs/1702.0032?ref=10424270 http://khrapkori.wmsite.ru/ftpgetfile.php?id=188&module=files
Hi
I am pretty sure that I have seen quite a time ago the description of some
experiments regarding this matter!
Are you aware of experiments of this kind or did you do yourself experiments of the kind?
Best regards, LL

xray4abc

Nov 12, 2020, 5:05:29 PM11/12/20
Actually, I used to have a paper copy of an older discussion, with the description of those experiments, in some of the news groups (not sure which one)
which I could look up for you and send it to you , if interested. :)
I , certainly was interested at the time. That is why I saved it, for later reference.
Regards, LL

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2020, 3:03:47 PM11/22/20
No. Mirrors stay in place reflect light.
How does a parabolic mirror aim light?
Why does shape cause the emission direction?
When it came in straight?