A new kind of rail gun, where the bullet weighs more than the gun!

banerjee...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2022, 10:24:40 PM6/19/22
A new kind of rail gun, where the bullet weighs more than the gun!

This will be difficult for most if not all to believe.
But I have made it!
It should not surprise em engineers too much, even if it is a new invention, the low voltage rail gun.
Its point was to prove that the force that accelerates the heavy armature (bullet) has no reaction backwards, thus making reactionless motors possible, and proving my new physics based upon the creation and destruction of momentum/energy.

Well, videos will be up in my facebook timeline soon, after my latest round of experiementation.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

mitchr...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2022, 5:50:34 PM8/4/22
Mass and energy don't work that way.
stop pretending...
Heat can do it. Not the atom.
Bullets are pushed by more than atomic momentum.
The heat pushes them. Heat speed has the constant c.

Mitchell Raemsch