Magnetism in light?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2023, 1:42:11 PM12/24/23
and heat?
How could it have a strength?

Jim Pennino

Dec 24, 2023, 2:46:06 PM12/24/23
mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> and heat?
> How could it have a strength?

What a blazingly ignorant moron.

At least in 8 weeks he will be gone along with his moron babble.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2024, 9:30:56 PMJan 26
The magnetosphere is a dipolestrength but magnetism in light is a monopole.

Jim Pennino

Jan 27, 2024, 9:46:06 AMJan 27
Moron babble.

At least in 3 weeks he will be gone along with his moron babble.

Jos Bergervoet

Feb 4, 2024, 4:50:12 AMFeb 4
On 1/27/2024 3:35 PM, Jim Pennino wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What a blazingly ignorant moron.
>>>
>>> At least in 8 weeks he will be gone along with his moron babble.
>>
>> The magnetosphere is a dipolestrength but magnetism in light is a monopole.
>
> Moron babble.
>
> At least in 3 weeks he will be gone along with his moron babble.

Do you think we'll have Eternal August again?!

--
Jos

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2024, 7:00:06 PMFeb 17
We see there is magnetic force and electric force in light.
Electron's jump from atom to atom as electricity.
Jumping electrons are the basis of empowering the world.

Jim Pennino

Feb 17, 2024, 7:16:34 PMFeb 17
mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, February 4, 2024 at 1:50:12 AM UTC-8, Jos Bergervoet wrote:

>> > Moron babble.
>> >
>> > At least in 3 weeks he will be gone along with his moron babble.
>> Do you think we'll have Eternal August again?!
>>
>> --
>> Jos
>
> We see there is magnetic force and electric force in light.
> Electron's jump from atom to atom as electricity.
> Jumping electrons are the basis of empowering the world.

Yet more of your confused, babbling, word salad nonsense.