arXiv submissions on Backus averaging

1 view

David Dalton

Jan 12, 2016, 11:58:03 PM1/12/16
Today our research group submitted three papers on
Backus averaging to http://arxiv.org , which is a
non-peer-reviewed online journal based at Cornell.
They are filed under Physics--Geophysics and are at

http://arxiv.org/abs/1601.02967
http://arxiv.org/abs/1601.02966
and
http://arxiv.org/abs/1601.02969

which give the abstracts and links to the full PDFs.

Also I have a fourth paper on guided waves half written
and we should be able to submit it within the next month.
I should be able to extract material from the four papers
for my Ph.D. proposal which I have to defend at the
beginning of March.

Hopefully at least the first and fourth papers will be
submitted to peer-reviewed journals, but then it could
take up to a year before they appear in the journals.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"You've been so long/Well, it's been so long