Inner Voice

1 view

meg...@abacom.com

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00

For you to best develop your inner voice, I'd say, just do it, don't think
about it. Second guessing yourself is not helping any.
Dorothy, aka dearseer

--> Consider "asking" the Universe what you need, Bryan.

At one point, believe me or not, three armed thugs put
their farm truck across a secondary road to kill me;
one of the three had pretended to be a close friend
for months . . . (Francis Canuel)
Freaked out (no less ! ), I "prayed": "S.O.S. mon Dieu !"
The two on the passenger side fell down like epilepsy
(seizure?) and the driver, with a gun in hand, me shaking like this
was it, came towards me, very worried at what was just
happened to the other two (that guy), and he suddenly (as suddenly
as I can understand that word) shrieked a yell of acute
pain, put both hands to his ears, fell to his knees, very
clearly out of his mind with pain when the "inner voice"
( I'm N-O-T schizoid ! ) or the "Spirit" (or whatever word
this "force" is called ... ??? ) told me, no less, in understandable
French words, but mental (psi?), to get out of there right away.

Sometimes, when I'm down (and trust me, I've been "there" ! ),
"it" gives me words of comfort or consolation, words of hope
or advice, like when I need to put everything down and go to sleep
or rest a while. If I'm too absorbed in a text or other
task and I forget the toasts or a meal or something in the
oven, I get "warned"; if I don't heed, I get to be sorry.
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm not making it up,
it's a mental conversation with very useful advice
and/or information. It goes far beyond the ear and can get
pretty involved and I'm not really sure I want to share
further, for now. Just know I'm no saint but I simply
can't understand my being still here, physically.
I pray, like many I suppose, and I've really experienced
some phenomena described in literature, though I'm
still puzzled that such things would happen to ordinary
little me.

Just this very morning, another person told me he had
a very strong urge to stay on the sidewalk with his bike,
which he never does usually, when a police car speeded
in the one way street: he told me he was 100% convinced
he was a "dead dog" had this "urge" not happened.
This was in the last few weeks.

Seek and you shall find, they say. I think it works.

I would not be surprised at all that some of the astrology
you write is "inspired", witnessing advanced astrologers'
reaction(s). Your IX Neptune ? I guess that this is part of it all, the
Aquarian Age and ESP, BUT History is replete with
testimonies of such phenomena by humble, simple, good
hearted people, and it may very well be that very simple,
very humble souls all over are experiencing such things
but keep quiet, both for the fear of ridicule and of being
tagged as kite chasing fools.

I've read dozens of Positive Thought works and found many
quite inspiring. I've asked (ordered even!) my subconcious mind
for many things through the years; that's part one. (Yes, it worked.)

Part two is: well, as a confidence over the 'net, I've been
praying on my own since very, very young, first taught by
my mother, but it "degenerated" in me talking to God direct,
Jesus very often, even as a tot (I hardly knew how to read
and write, about age 3 or 4), and asking various things for others,
sometimes for myself. It worked very often but I never
kept score. Some of it would make your jaw break in
total disbelief. I'm quite sure it made a World of a difference
when my mother was in a 50/50 surgical situation: going
to bed not knowing if she would still be alive when I woke up,
very tough for a 6 year old...

I remember being "guided" to give my mother the scores
of the horse races (there was a horsetrack in Sherbrooke then)
for her needs and things beyond me now. She won hundreds (thousands?)
of dollars and it suited her needs.
At one point, I became aware the recluse nuns (my great aunt was one,
extreme good person) were so poor they had nothing to eat, just basic basic
everything, living literally in misery, the local male clergy not very good to
them.
I was not 6 that I asked to know what to do and was guided
so that a whole lot happened to help them out in no uncertain
terms: excellent food, medication, good mattresses, house wares,
rocking chairs, fabric for various purposes, sewing machines,
fuel, gardening tools, animal feed, chickens, new electric
lamps, books, various things for liturgy, musical instruments,
on and on and on, even getting my father and mother involved.
My mother taught them better feminine hygiene, I remember;
my father got the right people permission to go in the convent
(VERY strict for recluse nuns in the '50s ...) and do various
required work to upgrade or repair various things
and make their lives far more liveable ( new ovens, electric
washing machines, water heaters, and such). Thank you, Father.

I can remember a distinguished man, one of my father's
business relations then, who came to our home, wondering
how he could ever pay the university for his four children. 3?
I was 5 or 6 and gave him the "leads" and ways to do what
actually paid their studies. He came back for more, but
I simply refused to give out more information, just a little
boy, at the other end of the kitchen table, telling him I
loved him a lot but he was richer than us and that was enough
to get by.

In the creative department, I remember a fine day when
my father took me along to the wholesale grocery (where
the candy came from ...). Just a little boy, I started
talking with a cookie brand representative and created
what has become a very popular cookie in Quebec,
actually drawing what the strawberry cookie should look like, 3D,
spelling out the flavor and coconut thing, and that it should
be chewy not crunchy, their name, etc ... Of course,
I remain fond of those cookies myself . ;+)
[ PS: I got myself a whole case of large peanut cookies from the man:
was I ever happy at this ! Everyone shared . . . Good memories.]

These strangers stood in disbelief but my father,
a "great master", sort of reassured them all was ok
when they asked him if I did that sort of thing often.
He had had his "initiation" when I gave my mother ALL the
horsetrack winners of a whole evening. ( I just know
part of the money paid back my grand-mother monies
she had lent my mother for her nursing studies,
a life insurance policy, and various things for herself,
fashionable clothing and feminine things. I remember she got
a striped red and white "Spring" hat I loved a lot on her.)
I simply refused to budge and acted kiddie when they
tried to get a repeat performance, my father knowing
much better.

I think, Bryan, if these things work for me,
you should have no problem gradually unfolding
your inborn psychic faculties, the Inner Voice too, most especially
if you can muster the "faith" to relate to the Father,
the One, or whatever word you would use for this Reality.
Me, I tend to go through Jesus, my Master and one of my
"guides", and I've survived many e-X-t-r-e-m-e situations,
far beyond the ordinary and definitely beyond random luck !
A side benefit ?

I'm not bullshitting and this is very important too:
Ask your Self to know what to do about these things: I'm absolutely
certain you'll get a very good answer. Do what you're
told, from within, and events should unfold or open up
to help you in such matters to become a more useful
person for the Universe at the right time -- probably
knowable in part with your advanced astrology tools, too.

But then, you may get to know what it means to be "tested" !

Best regards,

Andre Jean Quintal -- still the same kid ! :+)
©2000SignalValue
--
Love one another.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/