PerkinElmer Frontier FT-IR, Spectrum 100N, NIRA and Spectrum 10

Andy Cowland

Nov 7, 2021, 9:02:20 AM11/7/21
Hi,

I am looking for the service manuals of the following devices:
PerkinElmer Frontier FT-IR single beam CsI
PerkinElmer Spectrum 100N FT-NIR
PerkinElmer NIRA external accessory for FT-NIR

I need to replace some parts.

Furthermore, I am looking for PerkinElmer Spectrum 10 software, used, and preferably with 10.4.3 upgrade. If not available on second hand market, I will buy a new license. I already own an English and German license code for Spectrum 6.

Happy to hear what your price is for the above items.

Kind regards,

Andy