Zemax OpticStudio 18.4.1/19.4.0 within SN version Free Download

b0il jims

Oct 11, 2019, 10:17:17 AM10/11/19
Zemax OpticStudio 18.4.1/19.4.0 within SN version Free Download

How to get zemax trail license from me? read carefully.note!

1.download files from below links.
2.read install manual.
3.run hardware getid,(sometimes,you should disable antivirus,otherwise
forget it,delete!)
4.send hardware id to me.
5.I will send a file name serial.txt to you.or serial number,then you
need save to serial.txt for your PC.
6.copy patch&update files to install directory.
7.enjoy it.

Download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tsw_HE-WjAWQCQRzPiyF_MaLsxUdfJ-0?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/109__40Kbm_vv0ttEvTFIUbsXxxEMFjes?usp=sharing

pami....@gmail.com

May 28, 2020, 8:43:16 AM5/28/20
Hi I have downloaded all zip files. Could you help me to install.

NGÔ THÁI PHI

Dec 3, 2020, 4:29:39 AM12/3/20

Ricardo Sousa

Oct 18, 2021, 9:42:46 AM10/18/21
Did you get it working?

Nick Mandliya

Oct 29, 2022, 4:26:13 AM10/29/22

I have installed all the enclosed files.
But unable to find the installation manual.

could you please help me to install the software.