Lucidshape 2019.9 with Lic for win10 64bit the newest version.

b0il...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2021, 5:46:04 AM10/17/21
I have supply software for Embroidery, Garment, Shoe Making,

Jewelry Design, Embroidery Design collection, Printing and

optical software..such as wilcom,zemax,lighttools,code-v

,actix,lucidshape,optis speos caa,sprutcam,artcam,etc,.

When you buy Software from me,

you will receive offer good price, good software and good

service.+ Installation via Remote Access Teamviewer with your

computer as a Support and Help as free .Please Contact me.

Email:globalrobotsolutions#gmail.com //replace # to @//

Email:ken.lee.infoz#gmail.com //replace # to @//

Skype:yeehlee

download links: