Old-fashioned testing lab suggestions?

Phil Hobbs

Sep 27, 2022, 3:21:25 PMSep 27
Hi, All,

I need to test a CMOS camera assembly for focus stability vs.
temperature, and I'm just not set up to do that.

Do you folks have any suggestions for folks I could talk to?

Thanks

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com

simon....@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2022, 6:53:55 PMOct 13
You might take a look at Optikos - they've certainly got the camera test capability with their MTF analysis. Not sure if they have a thermal chamber.

simon

Phil Hobbs

Oct 13, 2022, 8:04:51 PMOct 13
simon....@gmail.com wrote:
> You might take a look at Optikos - they've certainly got the camera test capability with their MTF analysis. Not sure if they have a thermal chamber.
>
> simon
>
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 12:21:25 PM UTC-7, Phil Hobbs wrote:
>> Hi, All,
>>
>> I need to test a CMOS camera assembly for focus stability vs.
>> temperature, and I'm just not set up to do that.
>>
>> Do you folks have any suggestions for folks I could talk to?

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Cheers