Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

searching for some glass data sheets

78 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Michael Koch

okunmadı,
23 Ara 2020 05:59:0723.12.2020
alıcı
Hello,

I just got a huge collection of optical glasses. They are all from Schott. For 95% I did already find the data sheets, but a few are really difficult to find:

LgSK2 (it's listed in the 1989 price list)
PK51 (I did already find the N-PK51 data sheet)
SFN64 (it's listed in the 1989 price list, I did already find the SF64 data sheet)
SSK5 (I did already find the N-SSK5 data sheet)
UK50 (it's listed in the 1989 price list just below "K50")
ZK7 (I did already find the ZKN7 data sheet)

I'm looking for the full data sheets which also lists the infrared refraction indices.

Thanks,
Michael

Phil Hobbs

okunmadı,
23 Ara 2020 11:29:0723.12.2020
alıcı
I don't have anything earlier than about 2006, which was after the Great
Unleading.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com

Michael Koch

okunmadı,
12 Oca 2021 05:23:5312.01.2021
alıcı
I just got the LgSK2 data sheet. Still searching for the other five.

Michael

Michael Koch

okunmadı,
13 Oca 2021 12:16:2213.01.2021
alıcı
I just got three more data sheets. Only SSK5 and ZK7 are still missing.

Michael

Alex Red

okunmadı,
3 Mar 2021 12:49:373.03.2021
alıcı

Phil Hobbs

okunmadı,
3 Mar 2021 22:23:583.03.2021
alıcı
Alex Red wrote:
> https://shop.schott.com/advanced_optics/Produkte/Optisches-Glas/Optisches-Glas/Zink-Kron/N-ZK7/c/glass-N-ZK7

The N-series are the newer Pb- and As-free versions.

NZK7 != ZK7, NBK7 != BK7.

Michael Koch

okunmadı,
16 Nis 2021 06:31:4416.04.2021
alıcı
> The N-series are the newer Pb- and As-free versions.
>
> NZK7 != ZK7, NBK7 != BK7.

It's even more complicated:
N-ZK7 != ZKN7 != ZK7

Michael