searching for some glass data sheets

Michael Koch

Dec 23, 2020, 5:59:07 AM12/23/20
Hello,

I just got a huge collection of optical glasses. They are all from Schott. For 95% I did already find the data sheets, but a few are really difficult to find:

LgSK2 (it's listed in the 1989 price list)
PK51 (I did already find the N-PK51 data sheet)
SFN64 (it's listed in the 1989 price list, I did already find the SF64 data sheet)
SSK5 (I did already find the N-SSK5 data sheet)
UK50 (it's listed in the 1989 price list just below "K50")
ZK7 (I did already find the ZKN7 data sheet)

I'm looking for the full data sheets which also lists the infrared refraction indices.

Thanks,
Michael

Phil Hobbs

Dec 23, 2020, 11:29:07 AM12/23/20
I don't have anything earlier than about 2006, which was after the Great
Unleading.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com

Michael Koch

Jan 12, 2021, 5:23:53 AMJan 12
I just got the LgSK2 data sheet. Still searching for the other five.

Michael

Michael Koch

Jan 13, 2021, 12:16:22 PMJan 13
I just got three more data sheets. Only SSK5 and ZK7 are still missing.

Michael

Alex Red

Mar 3, 2021, 12:49:37 PMMar 3

Phil Hobbs

Mar 3, 2021, 10:23:58 PMMar 3
Alex Red wrote:
> https://shop.schott.com/advanced_optics/Produkte/Optisches-Glas/Optisches-Glas/Zink-Kron/N-ZK7/c/glass-N-ZK7

The N-series are the newer Pb- and As-free versions.

NZK7 != ZK7, NBK7 != BK7.

Michael Koch

Apr 16, 2021, 6:31:44 AMApr 16
> The N-series are the newer Pb- and As-free versions.
>
> NZK7 != ZK7, NBK7 != BK7.

It's even more complicated:
N-ZK7 != ZKN7 != ZK7

Michael