I'm trying to sell my zemax black USB dongle

Global optical centre

Jul 28, 2023, 5:35:55 PM7/28/23
I'm trying to sell my zemax black USB dongle (support expired, license lifetime) for Zemax 19.4. (Software included)

If anyone interested, please PM me.

Örsan Yüksek

Sep 10, 2023, 8:51:44 AM9/10/23
On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 11:35:55 PM UTC+2, Global optical centre wrote:
> I'm trying to sell my zemax black USB dongle (support expired, license lifetime) for Zemax 19.4. (Software included)
>
> If anyone interested, please PM me.

Hi there,

Did you sell your dongle?

Kind regards,
Yuksek

Maxime Dubois

Nov 21, 2023, 6:21:13 AM11/21/23
Le vendredi 28 juillet 2023 à 23:35:55 UTC+2, Global optical centre a écrit :
> I'm trying to sell my zemax black USB dongle (support expired, license lifetime) for Zemax 19.4. (Software included)
>
> If anyone interested, please PM me.
Interested too if still available

Global optical centre

Dec 17, 2023, 2:07:17 AM12/17/23