I correct a mistake, read again about Symmetric encryption and quantum computers..

1 view

Wisdom90

Mar 19, 2020, 5:55:21 PM3/19/20
Hello...

I correct a mistake, read again about Symmetric encryption and quantum
computers..

Symmetric encryption, or more specifically AES-256, is believed to be
quantum resistant. That means that quantum computers are not expected to
be able to reduce the attack time enough to be effective if the key
sizes are large enough.

Read more here:

Is AES-256 Quantum Resistant?

https://medium.com/@wagslane/is-aes-256-quantum-resistant-d3f776163672

This is why i am using Parallel AES encryption with 256 bit keys in my
powerful Parallel Archiver, you can read it them and download it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Aminw Moulay Ramdane.