Here is my new poem of Love called: "Like this beautiful ray of sunshine"

1 view

Wisdom90

Mar 19, 2020, 6:21:18 PM3/19/20
Hello...

Here is my new poem of Love called: "Like this beautiful ray of sunshine"

More explanation of my poem of Love:

Notice that i am using in my poem of Love below the word of Florentine
that means the following:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2014/oct/09/how-to-bake-perfect-florentines-recipe

Read again:

Here is my extended poem of Love: "Like this beautiful ray of sunshine"

I was just listening to the following beautiful song of Kassav called
Mwen Di Ou Awa, so i have just decided to extend one of my beautiful
poem of Love, so i will invite you to listen to the following song of
Kassav reading at the same time my new extended poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEmviW4eWAU

Here is my new poem of Love:

Like this beautiful ray of sunshine

Our love is like angels of the beautifully divine !

Like this beautiful ray of sunshine

Your beautiful eyes are like a so beautiful Florentine !

Like this beautiful ray of sunshine

Our destiny is the beautiful of the day of Valentine !

Like this beautiful ray of sunshine

Our beautiful love is "smartness" of an Albert Einstein !

Like this beautiful ray of sunshine

Our hearts are the beautiful of the rose and the Eglantine !

Like this beautiful ray of sunshine

I want to make you beautifully mine !

Like this beautiful ray of sunshine

So as you see it is love that I want to beautifully underline

Like this beautiful ray of sunshine

Our love is like a beautiful King's reign !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.