More information about Symmetric encryption and quantum computers..

Wisdom90

Mar 19, 2020, 5:50:59 PM3/19/20
Hello..

More information about Symmetric encryption and quantum computers..

Symmetric encryption, or more specifically AES-256, is believed to be
quantum resistant. That means that quantum computers are not expected to
be able to reduce the attack time enough to be effective if the key
sizes are large enough.

Read more here:

Is AES-256 Quantum Resistant?

https://medium.com/@wagslane/is-aes-256-quantum-resistant-d3f776163672

This is why i am using Parallel AES encryption with 256 bit keys in my
powerful Parallel Compression Library and in my powerful Parallel
Archiver, you can read about them and download them from here:

My powerful Parallel Compression Library is here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-compression-library

and my powerful Parallel Archiver is here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Aminw Moulay Ramdane.