NOTHING is complex or difficult

Amine

Aug 2, 2009, 1:31:56 PM8/2/09

Hello,

Please look inside the post titled: "NOTHING is complex or difficul"
that i posted inside the newsgroup: comp.threads.programming

I have tried to prove my following affirmation:

"NOTHING is complex or difficul"

but poeples there are still NOT believing, can you please
reread the post inside the newsgroup: comp.threads.programming
and think more about it ?

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the
opposite direction."
Albert Einstein

David Schwartz wrote:
> [...]
> Spinlocks are phenomenally complex. You have to have a very
> deep understanding of the CPU internals to get them right.

I say that: *NOTHING* is complex or difficult

My proof:

You have said complex ?

Is it just a false impression ?

Or is it the truth ?

Does the complex or difficul really exist ?

Even if we don't comprehend the things

*NOTHING* is complex or difficul.

To say something is complex or difficul is just a FALSE impression

Why ?

If you don't comprehend a thing

and

you have a false impression of it

and

another person has comprehend *COMPLETLY* the same thing

where now the truth lies ?

In the complete understanding side ?

or in the not complete understanding side ?

The truth is:

It is in the understanding side.

And

Since as soon as you COMPREHEND the thing *COMPLETLY*

The thing will become SIMPLE

and this final impression IS the REAL truth.

Hence, *NOTHING* is complex or difficul.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 2, 2009, 5:13:06 PM8/2/09

Chris M. Thomasson:

> I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one

Hello,

Like in RELATIVITY

The judgment that we make on a THING: that it's COMPLEX or NOT
is relative to each intelligence and conscience.

Logic is mathematic

My proof is logic

and

It's a LAW to follow if you want to find the TRUTH.

Now, to help you see more clearer my proof:

Suppose we have understood COMPLETLY the GRAPH(states + transitions)
of the construction of all the UNIVERS , and we want to construct
this thing, we will finally say that ALL this thing that we call the
UNIVERS is *SIMPLE* and *EASY* cause we finally UNDERSTOOD
COMPLETLY the process:but perhaps it does take TIME to construct
(to move, for example, from one point to the other: from one state to
the
other in the GRAPH), but the process wil be still SIMPLE and EASY
even
if we take more TIME: we will say for example:

"The process is SIMPLE and EASY but it does take time".

And if we COMPLETLY understood the construction process of the
univers

This will make the process SIMPLE and EASY and we will finally
JUDGE and say that the THING that we call UNIVERS is SIMPLE
and EASY: EVEN if it take TIME to construct.

Now we have the Reality:

Reality= Brain(the conscience) + universe outside the brain

And with the Univers ALONE without conscience. you
can NOT make any judgement: like it is COMPLEX or NOT.

Right ?

So, when you finally COMPLETLY understood all
the GRAPH(states + transitions) of this thing
that we call univers, YOU will have the OBJECTIVE
view , and this will make the universe *SIMPLE* for you.

Now imagine that the others still DON'T understand all
the GRAPH(states + transitions) of this thing
that we call univers, they will have a SUBJECTIVE view:
and they will say for example that the univers is COMPLEX.

Tell me now where is the TRUTH ?

And who is right and who is wrong?

It's YOU that is OBJECTIVE and who is RIGHT,
it is you that have the TRUTH, the others NO:
this imply that the UNIVERS is SIMPLE."

Now if i ask someone a question like this:

"Is the construction of the Azul system - with more than 700 cores -
a complex or a simple thing?"

and the answer is.

"The construction of the Azul system is a COMPLEX thing"

Is the answer right or wrong ?

Of course the answer is WRONG.

If you reread my proof and you have understood the example
of the univers, that i gave above, you will categoricaly affirm that:

The construction of an Azul system is SIMPLE and EASY.

The same is true for ALL the things inside the univers.

Hence my affirmation:

"NOTHING is complex or diffIcult"

is TRUE

and

My proof is correct.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 2, 2009, 8:25:40 PM8/2/09

Hello all,

If you have read carefully my proof , you will notice that
it does work correctly if you look at it from an abstract
point of view.

When i have said "nothing is complex or difficult"

i was speaking about ABSTRACT representions of things
inside our conscience.

Now, if you have noticed , as soon as you take into account
the REALITY 'constraints' , the proof will begin to have problems.

As an example: suppose that the THING is a construction process
that make you tired , this means this thing is difficult, so, my
affirmation "nothing is complex or difficult" will become false.

So , as you see, in my reasonning process about such properties
as complex or difficult i have forget to take into account the TWO
things:

the ABSTRACT(like Algorithm etc.) *AND* also the REALITY(like
hardware
etc.).

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 2, 2009, 11:10:32 PM8/2/09

Hello all,

If you have read carefully my proof inside the post
"nothing is complex or difficult", you will notice that

it does work correctly if you look at it from an abstract
point of view.

When i have said "nothing is complex or difficult"

i was speaking about ABSTRACT representions of things
inside our conscience.

Now from an abstract point of view, as soon as you understand
*COMPLETLY* an abstract representation (in the form of conscience),
you will have an OBJECTIVE view of it, and it will become the TRUTH
and as soon as you understand it COMPLETLY it will look SIMPLE
and EASY.

If a person don't undertand an abstract representation of a real
system
and he finally come to the conclusion that it is COMPLEX and
DIFFICULT

Is it the TRUTH that it is complex and difficult ?

Of course NO.

Cause this abstract representation of a real system is just
a SUBJECTIVE view.

So it's not the TRUTH..

And the TRUTH lies in the COMPLETE understanding side.

And as soon as you understand the abstract representation completly
it will become SIMPLE and EASY , and this is THE TRUTH.

And the same reasonning is valid for every abstract representation.

Hence, we can finally state that:

EVERY abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 3, 2009, 12:46:51 AM8/3/09

Hello,

I have affirmed and proved before that:

"EVERY abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY."

Now if you ask what does my proof

and this affirmation means in reality?

It means for example that:

Every software that you see with your eyes

and

Try to understand it

and

Have an abstract representation(a conscience) of it

Is in reality simple and easy EVEN if you don't understand it.

Also

Every SYSTEM that you see with your eyes

and

Try to understand it

and

Have an abstract representation(a conscience) of it

Is in reality simple and easy EVEN if you don't understand it.

Now if you want to CONSTRUCT the system that's a different thing,
cause if you have noticed, my proof state that:

"EVERY abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY."

the representation does inform us on the reality of the THING:
the SYSTEM

The thing is in reality EASY and SIMPLE.

but

We can not affirm categorically something about the CONSTRUCTION
process: that it's simple or not to construct. Cause the information
that
is contained in the statement is: "every *ABSTRAT* representation is

Amine

Aug 3, 2009, 10:19:47 AM8/3/09

Hello,

Logic is mathematic, and i believe if your logic is right
=> you can generalize and you can extract really interresting
information from it.

I was still *thinking*...

So here it is i have corrected some mistakes...

Please reread this version:

[...]

it will become SIMPLE and EASY , and this will be: THE TRUTH.

And the same reasonning is valid for every abstract representation.

Hence, we can finally state that:

EVERY complete abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY.

Now if you ask what does my proof
and this affirmation means in reality?

It means for example that:

Every software that you see with your eyes

and

Try to understand it

and

Have an abstract representation(a conscience) of it
Is in reality simple and easy EVEN if you don't understand it.

and

Every SYSTEM that you see with your eyes

and

Try to understand it

and

Have an abstract representation(a conscience) of it
Is in reality simple and easy EVEN if you don't understand it.

The complete representation does inform us on the reality of the
THING:
the SYSTEM . and that the THING is in reality EASY and SIMPLE.

Now if you want to CONSTRUCT the system that's a different thing,

cause my proof state that:

"Every complete *ABSTRACT* representation is SIMPLE and EASY."

if you have noticed the statemend does contain the term
*ABSTRACT*

and

It does NOT inform you on FUTURE events.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 3, 2009, 11:03:27 AM8/3/09

Hello,

Now if you have followed my reasonning(logic)

I stated that:

[1] "Every complete *ABSTRACT* representation is SIMPLE and EASY."

And this statement does also inform us on the REALITY of the THING.

So, imagine that the system is the complet UNIVERS

If you based your reasonning on the statement[1] above

You can finally say that:

The univers is in reality SIMPLE and EASY

EVEN if you don't understand it.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 3, 2009, 12:15:38 PM8/3/09

Hello,

I stated that:

[1] "Every complet *ABSTRACT* representation is SIMPLE and EASY."

'Conscience' of a thing is a set of ideas.

And since an idea belong to the ABSTRACT set (world)

=> the conscience IS an abstract thing

And based on my statement[1] we can also affirm that:

Since algorithms are abstract representations
and EVERY abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY
So , every Algorithm is SIMPLE and EASY.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 3, 2009, 3:37:58 PM8/3/09

I correct:

and EVERY *COMPLET* abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY

Amine

Aug 4, 2009, 12:53:53 AM8/4/09

Hello all,

As an example:

Suppose that you have COMPLETLY understood what is the derivative
F(x+dx) -F(x) /dx

The complet abstract representation of it (in you conscience) will
become SIMPLE and EASY, right ?

Let suppose that another person still don't understand what is the
derivative and he come to the conclusion that the derivative is
complex and diffcult

Now who is right and who is wrong ?

We want to find the TRUTH about the derivative: is it COMPLEX or
SIMPLE?

It is YOU that have the OBJECTIVE view and the complet abstract
representation of the derivative inside your conscience, it's YOU
that have the TRUTH about the derivative - cause you have
understandood it completly (the essence of the derivative)-
that it's SIMPLE and EASY.

Now another example:

Imagine that an intelligent super powerfull machine has
understood the UNIVERS as a system from inside out.

So, the complet abstract representation of the UNIVERS (inside the
conscience of the intelligent super powerful machine) will become
SIMPLE and EASY for this intelligent super powerfull machine, right ?

Let suppose that humans still don't understand what is the univers
as a system and they still affirm that the univers is COMPLEX and
DIFFICULT.

Now who is right and who is wrong ?

The intelligent super powerful machine or the humans ?

We want to find the *TRUTH* about the univers as a system:
is it COMPLEX or SIMPLE?

Of course that it is the intelligent super powerfull machine
that have the OBJECTIVE view and the complet abstract representation
of the univers, and it's the intelligent super powerful machine
that
have the *TRUTH* about the univers(it knows the essence of the
univers):
that it's SIMPLE and EASY.

So , even if humans find the univers complex and dificult,
we can state - by asking the super powerful machine - that it's
in reality SIMPLE and EASY.

Do you understand.now ot not yet ?

And please reread my other posts and you will understand.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 4, 2009, 11:15:39 AM8/4/09

As an example:

Before:

I didn't understood *COMPLETLY* what is the derivative
F(x+dx) -F(x) /dx

it was just a SUBJECTIVE view that i had about the derivative
and i didn't have a complet representation of the derivative
inside my conscience and i was THINKING - it was just the first
IMPRESSIONS - that the derivative is COMPLEX and DIFFICULT.

But as soon as i have understood the derivative it has become
an OBJECTIVE view, and now i have a complet representation
of the derivative inside my conscience and i can say that i know
the real ESSENCE of the derivative.

So, if you ask me now a question like:

"Is the derivative COMPLEX and DIFFICULT ?"

Since i have COMPLETLY UNDERSTOOD and i know the *ESSENCE*
of the derivative i can affirm categoricaly that: IT'S SIMPLE AND
EASY.

Hence as soon as i have UNDERSTOOD the derivative , the properties
like COMPLEX and DIFFCULT have gone, and it has become SIMPLE
and EASY.

So, the ESSENCE of the DERIVATIVE,
the TRUTH about it , is in fact SIMPLE and EASY
EVEN if you have not understood it COMPLETLY.

Regards
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 4, 2009, 2:14:53 PM8/4/09

Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>Do you agree that in order for something to BECOME simple and easy, one
>sometimes has to go through a DIFFICULT and/or COMPLEX process?

Since the intelligent super powerful machine understand COMPLETLY
the univers, the ESSENCE of the univers, it knows the *TRUTH*: that
the univers is SIMPLE and EASY.

And since you still don't UNDERSTAND COMPLETLY what's the univers
and you don't know its ESSENCE: this imply/prove that you are LIMITED
in your CAPACITY.

And this doesn't contractict what i have said.

The super intelligent machine KNOWS that the UNIVERS is in reality
SIMPLE and EASY: and it's the TRUTH.

*EVEN* if you don't understand it and still make FALSE affirmations:
like the univers is COMPLEX and DIFICCULT

Do you understand or not yet ?

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane

Paulo Marques

Aug 4, 2009, 2:38:12 PM8/4/09
Amine wrote:
> Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> Do you agree that in order for something to BECOME simple and easy, one
>> sometimes has to go through a DIFFICULT and/or COMPLEX process?
>[...]
> Do you understand or not yet ?

I think it is pretty clear that before discussing something, one has to
agree on the meaning of the words used in the discussion, or it becomes
pointless.

If *complex* means "something that takes a reasonable amount of time to
be fully understood by the average human" then there are certainly
complex things. If *complex* means "something that even after it is
fully understood it is still not understood", then yes there are no
complex things.

So,

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/gallery/silly/big_cup_of_STFU.jpg

--
Paulo Marques

P.S. I was really trying not to feed the troll, but this was getting
ridiculous...

Amine

Aug 4, 2009, 2:48:00 PM8/4/09

( note: It will be my last post on this subject, please read the
following..)

Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> >Do you agree that in order for something to BECOME simple and easy, one
> >sometimes has to go through a DIFFICULT and/or COMPLEX process?

You have all to be SMARTER than that my dear Chris M. Thomasson

If you have noticed, Chris M. Thomasson have wrote:

>Do you agree that in order for something

Notice the: 'something'

I think that i have proved that:

[1] "Every complet ABSTRACT repersentation is SIMPLE and EASY"

Do you notice the word: *ABSTRACT*

Now be smarter...

If you have noticed, the statement [1] above does inform us
on the REALITY and the ESSENCE of the THING

It means that the ABSTRACT world does effectively inform us
on the REALITY of the THINGS..

Now, as the examples that i gave before:

If you have UNDERTOOD COMPLETLY the derivative or the system that
we call univers, its ABSTRACT representation - that you have formed
inside
your conscience - will be the TRUTH and this complet abstract
represention
will inform us on the REAL thing: like for example the univers or the
derivative
are in fact SIMPLE and EASY.

'Conscience' of a thing is a set of ideas.

And since an idea belong to the ABSTRACT set (world)

=> the conscience IS an abstract thing

And based on my statement[1] we can also affirm that:

Since algorithms are abstract representations

and EVERY complet abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY

Amine

Aug 4, 2009, 3:00:00 PM8/4/09

I don't agree:

As soon as you have COMPLETLY UNDERTOOD the system and
have a complet representation of it inside your conscience , those
properties like COMPLEX and DIFFICULT will disappear, and you will be
INFORMED about the ESSENCE of the THING: like if it is TRULY
COMPLEX or NOT.

Regards,
Amine.

Amine

Aug 4, 2009, 3:57:31 PM8/4/09

DS wrote:
>[...]
> No, he will not. He will say, "I had to go through a lot of effort to
> come to this understanding of spinlocks. That such an effort is
> necessary to achieve understanding is what it means to say spinlocks
> are difficult. Thus spinlocks are difficult."

YOU are WRONG.

Those past difficulties to UNDERSTAND were just SUBJECTIVE
IMPRESSIONS, they were NOT the TRUTH about the ESSENCE
of the spinlock..

And as soon as you UNDERSTOOD COMPLETLY the spinlock
from the inside out, you will have the OBJECTIVE view of it and you
will have the complet abstract representation of it inside you
conscience, and you will come to the conclusion that: in fact
spinlocks ARE in reality SIMPLE and EASY.

This final impression - not the past FALSE impressions -
IS the *TRUTH* about the ESSENCE of the spinlock.

Please reread my posts and you will understand.

Regards
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 4, 2009, 8:40:44 PM8/4/09

On Aug 4, 12:57 pm, Willem <wil...@stack.nl> wrote:
> Amine wrote:
>
> ) Do you understand or not yet ?
>
> You don't seem to understand that words like 'simple', 'easy', 'complex'
> and 'difficult' are subjective measures.

I think you have not understood...

Properties like SIMPLE and EASY are just states of consciousness
(inside our brain).

As soon as you have COMPLETLY UNDERSTOOD the derivative - through
an OBJECTIVE analysis - you will have a COMPLET abstract
representation
of it in your consciousness , YOU WILL KNOW ITS *TRUTH* , and since
those
states of consciousness that we call SIMPLE and EASY are the result of
COMPLET UNDERSTANDING they are the *TRUTH* about the derivative.

Please read again...

Suppose that you have COMPLETLY understood what is the derivative
F(x+dx) -F(x) /dx

The complet abstract representation of it - in your consciousness -
will
become SIMPLE and EASY.

Let suppose that another person still don't understand what is the
derivative and he come to the conclusion that the derivative is
complex and diffcult

Now who is right and who is wrong ?

We want to find the TRUTH about the derivative: is it COMPLEX or
SIMPLE?

Since you have understood it completly , it is YOU that have the
*TRUTH*
about the derivative: so you will say that it's SIMPLE and EASY and
this
is the TRUTH

Now another example:

Imagine that an intelligent super powerfull machine has
understood the UNIVERS as a system from inside out.

Let suppose that humans still don't understand what is the univers

as a system and they still affirm that the univers is COMPLEX and
DIFFICULT.

Now who is right and who is wrong ?

The intelligent super powerful machine or the humans ?

We want to find the *TRUTH* about the univers as a system:
is it COMPLEX or SIMPLE?

Of course that it is the intelligent super powerfull machine

that is telling the TRUTH.

Since the intelligent super powerfull machine have UNDERSTOOD
COMPLETLY the system that we call univers, it's the intelligent
super
powerfull machine that have the *TRUTH* about it: that means
that the univers if in fact SIMPLE and EASY.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 4, 2009, 9:39:37 PM8/4/09

On Aug 4, 8:32 pm, Amine <ami...@colba.net> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 12:57 pm, Willem <wil...@stack.nl> wrote:
>
> > Amine wrote:
>
> > ) Do you understand or not yet ?
>
> > You don't seem to understand that words like 'simple', 'easy', 'complex'
> > and 'difficult' are subjective measures.
>
> I think you have not understood...
>
> Properties like SIMPLE and EASY are just states of consciousness
> (inside our brain).

Sorry about my english. (I don't speak very well english, i am
just making a lot of efforts to explain my ideas), so please be quiet
and don't be racist.

But what i mean is when you say something is SIMPLE
SIMPLE and EASY are *IMPRESSIONS* that you have

So, as soon as you have COMPLETLY UNDERSTOOD the derivative -

through an OBJECTIVE analysis - you will have a COMPLET abstract

representation of it in your consciousness , and those final
impressions
will be the TRUTH.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 1:33:32 AM8/5/09

On Aug 4, 10:26 pm, David Schwartz <dav...@webmaster.com> wrote:

> On Aug 4, 6:26 pm, Amine <ami...@colba.net> wrote:
>
> > Sorry about my english. (I don't speak very well english, i am
> > just making a lot of efforts to explain my ideas), so please be quiet
> > and don't be racist.
>
> You admit you don't understand the language, so ...

> > So, as soon as you have COMPLETLY UNDERSTOOD the derivative -
> > through an OBJECTIVE analysis - you will have a COMPLET abstract
> > representation of it in your consciousness , YOU WILL KNOW ITS
> > *TRUTH* ,
> > and since those impressions that we call SIMPLE and EASY are the

> > result of
> > a COMPLET UNDERSTANDING they are the *TRUTH* about the derivative.
>
> This is a perfect description of what English speakers mean when they
> say something is "difficult". They mean precisely this -- that effort
> is required to attain a complete understanding of it.
>
> The term "difficult" very specifically means that effort is required
> to achieve complete understanding. So how can you say that effort is
> required to achieve complete understanding and yet it is not
> difficult?
>
> DS

You have NOT understood...

If efforts are required to understand the derivative
and you had impressions that the derivative is COMPLEX
and DIFFICULT
those - past - impressions are *FALSE* impressions
and since you DIDN'T KNOW completly the derivative
you had just a *FALSE* impression: you THOUGHT *FALSLY*
that the derivative was COMPLEX and DIFFICULT

So , where will you find the TRUTH ?

Is it in the understand side ?

Or is it in the NOT understand side ?.

It's when you understand someone COMPLETLY
that you are able to affirm CATEGORICALY who the person is
right or wrong ? of course it's right.

It's when you understand completly a system
that you are able to say CATEGORICALY what is the system
right or wrong ? of course it's right.

[1] So, it is why i have said that you will find the TRUTH in the
COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING side.

Now when you UNDERSTAND COMPLETLY the process
of how to open a door, this process will become SIMPLE
and EASY, rigth or wrong ? of course it's right.

If an intelligent super powerful machine UNDERSTAND COMPLETLY
and it has a complet abstract representation - a complet
consciousness of it -
of a very complex system, the system will become SIMPLE and EASY
for the intelligent super powerful machine.

Now if you don't understand the very complex system and you say that
it is COMPLEX and DIFFICULT.

Who is rigth and who is wrong?

Reread [1]: it's the intelligent super powerful machine that is
right and
the system is in fact SIMPLE and EASY.

And that's the same for every system, as soon as you understand it
completly
and you have a complet abstract representation of it - a complet
consciousness of it-

I think you can even make some tests with a computer to verify that !

If the computer knows well(by programming) what is the derivative,
it will have an abstract representation of it - a consciousness -
the computer will be conscious of what is the derivative.

So as soon as you UNDERSTAND COMPLETLY the derivative
You will be able to *KNOW* what it is
and the derivative will become SIMPLE and EASY
and those final impressions - SIMPLE and EASY -
Are the *TRUTH* about the derivative.

Regards,
Amine.

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 8:49:53 AM8/5/09

Reread what i have wrote:

"since you DIDN'T KNOW completly the derivative
you had just a *FALSE* impression: you THOUGHT *FALSLY*
that the derivative was COMPLEX and DIFFICULT"

I also said: *FALSLY*

It means that the derivative was before COMPLEX and DIFFICULT (for
you)
*and* that was *FALSE*
you thought *FALSLY* that it was the TRUTH.

And as soon as you have COMPLETLY UNDERSTOOD the derivative

it has become SIMPLE and EASY.

It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND and KNOW the system
that you are CERTAIN about its properties !

It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND the DOOR as a system
that you will finally be CERTAIN about its properties
that you will finally have the *TRUTH* about it
that the door as a system is in fact SIMPLE and EASY
and that's TRUE.

It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND the derivative
that you will finally be CERTAIN about its properties
that you will finally have the *TRUTH* about it
that the door as a system is in fact SIMPLE and EASY
and that's TRUE.

How hard is that to understand David Schwartz ?

Now stop being a retard !

Amine.

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 9:41:25 AM8/5/09

David Schwartz wrote:
> Spinlocks are phenomenally complex. You have to have a very
> deep understanding of the CPU internals to get them right.

And this affirmation is FALSE.

That's NOT The *TRUTH*.

If you ask me a question like

"Why abstract philosophy and logic ?"

I will answer that:

The purpose of abstract philosophy and logic is:
to help us find the TRUTH.

So i repreat:

It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - with objective analysis -

and KNOW the system that you are CERTAIN about its properties

(like complex,simple..) !

When you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND spinlocks
You will finally be CERTAIN about there properties
You will finally have the *TRUTH* about them
that the spinlocks are is in fact SIMPLE and EASY
and that's TRUE.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 12:57:09 PM8/5/09

I said:

"It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - with objective analysis -

and KNOW the system, that you are CERTAIN about its properties
(like complex,simple..) ! "

You are NOT SO SMART to understand what i mean David Schwartz.
.
The intelligent super powerful machine will someday confirm
to you that you are a STUPID FOOLISH DONKEY , and it will
confirm that spinlocks and the Azul system etc... are in fact
*SIMPLE* and *EASY* systems: and that is the TRUTH.

Think about it !

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 2:49:45 PM8/5/09

I wrote:
>'Conscience' of a thing is a set of ideas.
>
> And since an idea belong to the ABSTRACT set (world)
>[..]

I mean consciousness is a set of ideas.

'Conscience' in french means consciousness.

Regards,
Amine.

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 3:46:28 PM8/5/09

I have wrote:

"[1] EVERY complet abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY"

And also i have wrote:

"Consciousness of a thing is a set of ideas.
and since an idea belong to the ABSTRACT set (world)

=> the consciousness IS an abstract thing

And based on my statement[1] we can also affirm that:

Since algorithms are abstract representations
and EVERY complet abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY
So , every Algorithm is SIMPLE and EASY."

If you ask me: "What do i mean by statement[1] ?"

[1] "EVERY complet abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY" ?

I didn't find the words in english to write it correctly,
but here is what i mean by this:

A complet abstract representation is also a complet consciousness
of a thing. And if you have followed with me , i have said before
that:

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - with objective analysis -

and KNOW the system, that you are CERTAIN about its properties
(like complex,simple..) ! "

Now if you have a complet abstract representation - a complet
Consciousness -
of a thing, that means [2] that you are CERTAIN about its properties,
and like the example of the derivative that i gave before: the reality
of thing
will become SIMPLE and EASY, EVEN if others don't understand it.

That's the same for algoritms, when someone discover/invent an
algorithm
this person have a complet abstract representation of it , a complet
consciousness
of the algorithm, and as the example of the derivative that i gave
before, this
algorithm has become SIMPLE and EASY for the inventer, he understand
it VERY WELL.

And this is true for every algorithm, this is why i have stated that:

Every algorithm is in fact SIMPLE and EASY, EVEN if others don't
understand it..

And that's why i also stated:

"EVERY complet abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY"

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 4:54:32 PM8/5/09

(some typos, reread please...)

And also i wrote:

"Consciousness of a thing is a set of ideas.
and since an idea belong to the ABSTRACT set (world)

=> the consciousness IS an abstract thing

And based on my statement[1] we can also affirm that:

Since algorithms are abstract representations
and EVERY complet abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY

So , every algorithm is SIMPLE and EASY."

If you ask me: "What do you mean by statement[1] ?"

[1] "EVERY complet abstract representation is SIMPLE and EASY" ?

I didn't find the words in english to write it correctly,
but here is what i mean by this:

A complet abstract representation is also a complet consciousness
of a thing. And if you have followed with me , i have said before
that:

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - with objective analysis -
and KNOW the system, that you are CERTAIN about its properties
(like complex,simple..) ! "

Now if you have a complet abstract representation - a complet
Consciousness -

of a thing, that means - see [2] - that you are CERTAIN about its

properties,
and like the example of the derivative that i gave before: the reality

of the thing

will become SIMPLE and EASY, EVEN if others don't understand it.

That's the same for algoritms, when someone discover/invent an
algorithm
this person have a complet abstract representation of it , a complet
consciousness
of the algorithm, and as the example of the derivative that i gave
before, this

algorithm has become SIMPLE and EASY for the inventor, he understand
it VERY WELL.

So, the algorithm - see [2] - is in fact SIMPLE and EASY.

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 7:04:40 PM8/5/09

Hello.

Humans affirm such things as: the univers is COMPLEX.

But i don't agree.

Cause as i exlpained it before , as soon as we UNDERSTAND
COMPLETLY the SYSTEM , we will have a complet abstract
representation of it in form of consciousness, and this system
will become SIMPLE and EASY.

And based on what i have said and stated before:, i will also say
that:

There is NO COMPLEXITY in the univers.

And there is no COMPLEXITY in the ABSTRACT world.(theories,
algorithms...)

And it is the TRUTH.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 5, 2009, 11:03:43 PM8/5/09

I wrote that:

>There is NO COMPLEXITY in the univers.
>And there is no COMPLEXITY in the ABSTRACT world.(theories,

>algorithms..)

Now if you ask a question like:

"How is it that the univers is NOT complex
and we are still not able to comprehend it completly ??"

I respond that:

There is NO complexity in the univers , it is in fact EASY
to comprehend, BUT since we are LIMITED in our CAPACITY
and ABILITY, we are not yet able to completly comprehend it..

Hence, there is no contradiction.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 6, 2009, 9:53:26 AM8/6/09

Hello,

I wrote

2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - with objective analysis -
and KNOW the system, that you are CERTAIN about its properties
(like complex,simple..) ! "

And this statement is TRUE: that's the TRUTH.

Now when you completly understand the derivate, you will
have a complet representation of it in your consciousness ,
you will KNOW it, you will be CERTAIN about its properties
- like simple and easy... -and you will KNOW that it is in fact
SIMPLE and EASY, and that's the TRUTH.

That's the same for an algorithm: when an inventor and
researcher complelty understand an algorithm, he will have
a complet abstract representation of it in his consciousness,
he will completly comprehend the algorithm, and he will
finally KNOW - see [2] - that the algorithm is in fact
SIMPLE and EASY, and that's the TRUTH.
*EVEN* if others don't comprehend it and still says
that it's complex and difficul.

And that's the same for every algorithm, theories etc...

So, the ABSTRACT world is in fact SIMPLE and EASY.

The same for the univers and what is inside the univers.
Cause If you have noticed we are converging towards
the TRUTH: that the univers is fact SIMPLE and EASY.

And it's why i have stated that

There is NO COMPLEXITY in the univers.
And there is no COMPLEXITY in the ABSTRACT world.(theories,
algorithms..)

And this is the same for what is INSIDE the univers..

Now if you ask me a question like this:

"How is it that the univers and what is inside the univers
EASY and NOT complex and we are still not able to
comprehend it completly ??"

I respond that:

There is NO complexity in the univers and inside the univers,
it is in fact SIMPLE and EASY, BUT since we are LIMITED

Amine

Aug 6, 2009, 11:49:51 AM8/6/09

I wrote:
>[...]

> And this is the same for what is INSIDE the univers..

If you have noticed i have used the word 'INSIDE'.

What do i mean by that ?

Is an idea a part of the univers or not ?

Yes it is. Cause it's just a chemical process inside our brain.

And what about an algorithm or a theory ?

Yes it is part of the univers , cause an algorithm is a set of ideas.
and an idea is just a chemical process inside our brain.

And what about consciousness ?

Since consciousness is a set of ideas, it's in fact part of the
univers.

Is the Azul system part of the univers ?

YES it is.

And i have wrote:

2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - with objective analysis -

and KNOW the system, that you are *CERTAIN* about its properties
(like complex,simple..) ! "

And this statement is TRUE -> that's the TRUTH.

Now when you completly understand a system, you will
have a complet representation of it in your CONSCIOUSNESS,
you will KNOW it, you will be *CERTAIN* - see [2] - about its

properties - like simple and easy... -and you will KNOW that it
is in fact SIMPLE and EASY, and that's the TRUTH.

The complet consciousness - of the inventor and researcher - of a
system - like an algorithm or a theory - does effectively inform on
the
reality of the system or the thing -see [2] - : that its SIMPLE and
EASY.

Now if you ask me a question like this:

"How is it that the univers and what is inside the univers

is EASY and NOT complex and we are still not able to

Amine

Aug 6, 2009, 4:10:47 PM8/6/09

Hello,

And don't forget to read my poems:

http://www.colba.net/~aminer/poems.html

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 7, 2009, 7:13:20 AM8/7/09

Hello,

Reread:

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - with objective analysis -
and KNOW the system, that you will be able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*
about its properties - like complex,simple.. - ! "

Let us take as an example the Derivative and the proofs of the Goedel
theorems.

If i ask you: who is more complex and difficult ,
is it the proofs of the Goedel theorems or the Derivative ?

(I think) You will respond that:

The proofs of the Goedel theorems are more complex and difficult than
the derivative.

Right ?

But that's NOT true !

Why ?

Since we are LIMITED in our CAPACITY and ABILITY,
we make more efforts to understand the proofs of Goedel theorems. and
we
say that the Goedel theorem are more complex and difficult than the
derivative.

*BUT* there is NO Complexity in the proofs of the Goedel theorems,
The *TRUTH* is that the proofs of the Goedel theorems are SIMPLE and
EASY.

Why ?

It is when you will COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND the proofs of the Goedel
theorems
and have a complet abstract representation of them in yours
consciousness,
that you will be able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY* about there
properties
- like SIMPLE and EASY ... - - see [2]
*AND*
as soon as you UNDERSTAND THEM COMPLETLY, you will JUDGE
and say with *CERTAINTY* that they are SIMPLE and EASY: and
that's the TRUTH.

That's the same for the univers and what is inside the univers
(computers, machines, theories , algorithms etc..)

All the univers and what is inside the univers is SIMPLE and EASY.

Because as soon as we completly comprehend a system ,
we are able to JUDGE with CERTAINTY about its properties
- like SIMPLE and EASY - and the system will become
SIMPLE and EASY, and we will say that it's SIMPLE and EASY:
and that the *TRUTH*. - see [2] -

Amine

Aug 7, 2009, 8:50:13 AM8/7/09

Hello,

Finally i will say that:

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - through objective analysis

-
and KNOW the system, that you will be able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*
about its properties - like complex,simple.. - ! "

Since [2] is TRUE -> it's the TRUTH.

As soon as we understand completly a thing or a system
and acquire a COMPLET KNOWLEGE about it - through objective analysis
-
- see [2] - we will be able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY* about its
properties.

*And*

Since the COMPLET KNOWLEDGE of a thing (or a system) will inform us
on its REALITY.

*And*

Since the COMPLET KNOWLEDGE of a thing (or a system) will tell us that
its
properties are always: SIMPLE and EASY.

I will affirm that:

All the univers and what is inside the univers (computers,
machines,theories, algorithms etc..)
is SIMPLE and EASY.

Amine

Aug 7, 2009, 9:34:34 PM8/7/09

Now as i said, the univers and what is inside the univers is in fact
SIMPLE
and EASY, *EXCEPT* for the 'construction' and the 'understanding'
processes
that may be DIFFICULT , because , and as i have said , we are
LIMITED in
our CAPACITY and ABILITY.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane

Amine

Aug 7, 2009, 10:27:59 PM8/7/09

NO !

I think there is still a problem !

As i explained before:

the univers is in fact SIMPLE and EASY, EVEN if you don't understand
it
the theories , algorithms , computers etc. -- reread my previous
posts- are
in fact simple and easy (systems), EVEN if you don't understand them.

BUT the problem is in our body (and brain) !
we get tired, sick etc..
and we are LIMITED in our CAPACITY and ABILITY !

Poor humans !

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 8, 2009, 11:05:03 AM8/8/09

Finally i will say that:

The Azul systems and the spinlocks , theories , algorithms etc.
are in fact SIMPLE and EASY.

*BUT* as i said , we may get tired, sick etc.. and we are LIMITED in
our CAPACITY
and ABILITY, so , if someone says for example that the Azul system is
COMPLEX
and DIFFULT, that 's TRUE that it's COMPLEX and DIFFICULT for HIM,
but the TRUTH is that the Azul system is SIMPLE and EASY.

That's the same for a machine. (if the machine is LIMITED in its
CAPACITY
and ABILITY)

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 8, 2009, 1:05:01 PM8/8/09

Hello,

spinnoza1111 wrote:
> This is just warmed-over Platonism, I'm afraid. Plato's Ideas contain
> just the "simple and essential" features of the object in question. A
> Platonic right triangle has an area precisely equal (a*b)/2 whereas a
> "real" triangle, for example, a triangular pasture in Plato's time,
> might have an area slightly larger or smaller depending on which
> farmer owns the land under the fence, which in the real world has a
> thickness that a line does not.
>[...]
>We don't even see Platonic triangles on the computer screen, although
>we might think so, because the boundary line is itself a "fence" of
>one pixel. Even in the case of a "Platonic" triangle with no boundary
>but whose color differs from its background, what we "see" is
>constructed out of rectangular pixels, therefore at some level of
>vision, the hypotenuse we think we "see perfectly" is actually a
>Stairway to Heaven.

The COMPLET UNDERSTANDING of a system (or a thing), will inform
us on its properties and its REALITY - see [2] - *EVEN* if you can
not construct it , and you are LIMITED in your CAPACITY and ABILITY.

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - through objective
analysis
-
and KNOW the system, that you will be able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*
about its properties - like complex,simple.."

>First of all: things can never be "easy" in themselves because "easy"
>refers at all times to our ability to apprehend them, and this varies.

As soon as we COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND a system , and we
completly comprehend it , we are able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*
about its properties - like SIMPLE and EASY - and the system will

become SIMPLE and EASY, and we will say that it's SIMPLE and EASY:
and that the *TRUTH*. - see [2] -

>Secondly, the only meaning of "simple" apart from "easy" is having
>parts. This means your claim is that "all things are simple, no things
>have parts".

When people say VERY COMPLEX in english they mean also DIFFICULT.

Read what have wrote David Shwatcz:

>" [...] Spinlocks are phenomenally complex. You have to have a very

>deep understanding of the CPU internals to get them right."

What do you think he means by: 'phenomenally complex' ?

So what do i have to say ?

COMPLEX and EASY.

or

SIMPLE and EASY ?

It's why i have said: SIMPLE and EASY.

So, i will correct and say: COMPLEX *and* EASY.

and i wrote:

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - through objective
analysis
-
and KNOW the system, that you will be able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*
about its properties - like complex,simple.."

So, as soon as we COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND a system , and we
completly comprehend it , we are able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*
about its properties - like EASY - and the system will
become EASY, and we will say that it's EASY:
and that's the *TRUTH*. - see [2] -

Regards
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 8, 2009, 2:58:12 PM8/8/09

Read what have wrote David Shwatcz:

>" [...] Spinlocks are phenomenally complex. You have to have a very
>deep understanding of the CPU internals to get them right."

When he said the spinlocks are PHENOMENALLY or VERY complex,
he means also that they are DIFFICULT.

Now logically:

If the understanding process of the CPU internals etc. to get the
spinlock
right is EASY for a person , that means that David Shwatcz is NOT so
SMART as
this person that have found the spinlocks EASY.

And i really think that David Shwatcz is NOT SO SMART.

AND

If you have noticed, what i have said is:
the spinlocks , theories, algorithms , computers,softwares etc. are in
fact
EASY, *EVEN* if you don't understand them completly, or you can not
construct them , and say that they are difficult.

When you find systems like theories,computers , algorithms,softwares
etc.
difficult, they are difficult FOR YOU because you are LIMITED in your
CAPACITY
and ABILITY... not because those systems (computers, theories ,
algothms,softwares etc,,)
are difficult.

Those systems (computers, theories , algorithms , softwares etc.) are
in fact EASY.

Why ?

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - through objective
analysis - and KNOW the system, that you will be able to JUDGE

with *CERTAINTY* about its properties - like EASY etc.."

Hence,. as soon as we COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND a system
(like spinlocks, computers, thoeries,algorithms etc..) , and
COMPLETLY comprehend it, we are able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*

about its properties - like EASY - and the system will
become EASY, and we will say that it's EASY: and that's the *TRUTH*.
- see [2] -

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 8, 2009, 4:26:47 PM8/8/09

Hello,

spinoza1111 wrote:
>What is real or even "simple" about "the set of all men who do not
>shave themselves who must be shaven by the barber?"
>What is real or even "simple" about the statement "this statement is
>false"?
>What is real or even "simple" about the Ninth Symphony?
>[...]

When you take a look at the univers and you objectively analyse it,
and you see for example something that ressemble a CIRCLE , and
you also see other forms and things that are more COMPLEX than the
circle ,

does SIMPLE and COMPLEX really exist or is it just a dream ?

I think YES , they really exist, because correct logic and
reasonning
does effectively work.

And I think that properties like SIMPLE and COMPLEX are not just a
dream ,
cause as soon as we analyse objectively the REALITY,and we have a
COMPLET
UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE of a system (or a thing) , this complet
KNOWLEDGE will finally INFORM us on the REALITY and properties of the
thing
(or the system) .

And i think that's the same thing for properties like EASY.

Amine

Aug 8, 2009, 7:17:13 PM8/8/09

I wrote:

[...]

> And i think that's the same thing for properties like EASY.

I will also add that the gravitation force is in fact EASY in itself,
that's why we CAN comprehend it. If it was not (easy),. we will not
be able to understand/comprehend it or understand/comprehend
the other systems in the univers..

That's the same for theories , computers , softwares etc..

When you find systems like theories,computers , algorithms,softwares
etc. difficult, they are difficult FOR YOU because you are LIMITED
in
your
CAPACITY and ABILITY... not because those systems (computers,
theories ,
algothms,softwares etc,,) are difficult.

Those systems are in fact EASY.

Amine

Aug 9, 2009, 11:28:38 AM8/9/09

Hello,

Take for example the gravitation force, if it were difficult in ITSELF
that
will mean that the system is in itself DIFFICULT - that its property
is: DIFFICULT -

But since we have UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY , and we have
a COMPLET KNOWLEDGE about the graviatation force , that means
that the gravitation force is NOT DIFFICULT - it has the property:
NOT DIFFICULT -

And if you have noticed we have already completly understand
many systems: gravitation force, and many theories, algorithms etc.
that means those systems are NOT DIFFICULT in themselves ,
there property is: NOT DIFFICULT

*AND*

Since

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - through objective

analysis - and KNOW the system, that you will be able to JUDGE
with *CERTAINTY* about its properties - like EASY etc.."

So,. as soon as we COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND a system

(like spinlocks, computers, thoeries,algorithms etc..) , and
COMPLETLY comprehend it, we are able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*
about its properties - like EASY - and the system will
become EASY, and we will say that it's EASY: and that's the *TRUTH*.
- see [2] -

It is why i have stated that:

Those systems: computers, theories , algorithms , softwares etc.
are in fact EASY, EVEN if someone is LIMITED in his CAPACITY and
ABILITY
and is don't understand them.

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 9, 2009, 11:53:32 AM8/9/09
On Aug 9, 11:28 am, Amine <ami...@colba.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Take for example the gravitation force, if it were difficult in ITSELF
> that
> will mean that the system is in itself DIFFICULT - that its  property
> is: DIFFICULT -
>
> But since we have UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY , and we have

but since we have UNDERSTOOD IT COMPLETLY...

sorry for my english...

> a COMPLET KNOWLEDGE about the graviatation force , that means
> that the gravitation force is NOT DIFFICULT - it has the property:
> NOT DIFFICULT -
>
> And if you have noticed we have already completly understand

And if you have noticed we have already completly understood...

Amine

Aug 9, 2009, 12:57:12 PM8/9/09

On Aug 9, 11:23 am, Amine <ami...@colba.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Take for example the gravitation force, if it were difficult in ITSELF
> that
> will mean that the system is in itself DIFFICULT - that its property
> is: DIFFICULT -

I have thought about those properties like easy, difficult, simple
etc.
does they really exist in REALITY ?

So let's take for example the gravitation force:

If X is the gravitation force

When the DIFFICULTY of X is INFINITE, that means
that X - the gravitation force - is really really really ...
difficult to the infinite,
hence we will state that:

the system X can NOT BE COMPHENDED,
and the really really really really ... difficult (difficult to the
INFINITE )
does effectively EXIST.

BUT since we have already UNDERSTOOD/COMPREHEND the
gravitation force , that means: the NOT DIFFICULT to the INFINITE
really EXIST,
and that also means that the gravitation force is in ITSELF: NOT
DIFFICULT to the INFINITE

Now, those COMPLEX theories, algorithms, computers etc
are in fact COMPLEX and *EASY*, EVEN if someone
is LIMITED in his CAPACITY and ABILITY and don't understand them
or take a lot of TIME to understand them .

*And* i have wrote that

[2] "It is when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - through objective
analysis - and KNOW the system, that you will be able to JUDGE
with *CERTAINTY* about its properties - like EASY etc.."

So,. as soon as we COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND a system
(like spinlocks, computers, thoeries,algorithms etc..) , and
COMPLETLY comprehend it, we are able to JUDGE with *CERTAINTY*
about its properties - like EASY - and the system will
become EASY, and we will say that it's EASY: and that's the *TRUTH*.
- see [2] -

It is why i have stated that:

Those systems: computers, theories , algorithms , softwares etc.

are in fact EASY, EVEN a if someone is LIMITED in his CAPACITY
and ABILITY and don't understand them or take a lot of TIME to
understand them .

Regards,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine

Aug 10, 2009, 10:32:51 AM8/10/09

On Aug 10, 8:24 am, Richard Heathfield <r...@see.sig.invalid> wrote:
> Ed Prochak said:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Starting with faulty premises can only lead you to false
> > conclusions.
>
> Wrong.
>
> Premise: to obtain the sum of two values, multiply them.
>
> Data: 2, 2
>
> Process: 2 * 2 = 4
>
> Conclusion: The sum of 2 and 2 is 4.
>
> The premise is false, but the conclusion is correct. False premises
> /can/ lead to correct conclusions. Just not very often, that's all.
> (More precisely, there are infinitely many correct conclusions to be
> drawn from infinitely many false premises, but these infinitely many
> are vanishingly few compared to the number of incorrect conclusions
> that can be drawn from false premises.)
>
> --
> Email: -http://www. +rjh@
> This line unintentionally left unblank

Don't forget that systems that are INFINITELY DIFFICULT may in fact
exist.

I will add:

Let's take another example:

Suppose that a person DON'T KNOW what is an airplane
and he come to the false conclusion that the airplane is GOD.

Is his conclusion right or wrong ?

It's when you COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND - through objective
analysis - that you will know what's an aiplane.