About my html tutorial of the Jackson network problem..

1 view

Wisdom90

May 10, 2020, 12:16:10 PM5/10/20
Hello..

About my html tutorial of the Jackson network problem..

I have just corrected some english typos in my html tutorial of
the analytic and mathematical modeling of the Jackson network problem
that is also provided to you inside my zip file as a PDQ demo called
test_network.pas. So you can download again my PDQ for Delphi and
Freepascal from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pdq-for-delphi-and-freepascal

My other web link about my tutorial is here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.