Re: "F" Europe..close our bases

Byker

Jul 12, 2018, 11:58:07 AM7/12/18
"Siri Cruise" wrote in message
news:chine.bleu-BE6BB...@reader.eternal-september.org...

In article <ebe23a2a-8c6c-4a40...@googlegroups.com>,
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>> On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 7:11:54 PM UTC-4, Bradley K. Eisenhower
>> wrote:
>> > America doesn't need these shithole countries, they need America.
>> >
>> > Take our troops from Europe and put them on the US Mexico border. Let
>> > protect our borders and not the borders of these ungrateful shithole
>> > countries on the other side of the globe
>>
>> Bingo, right on, stright down the center of the fairway, correctamundo,
>> exactly!!!
>
> WE WILL EVER BE SAFE FROM THE ATTACK OF THE US CITIZEN GOATHERDERS?????

Seems I remember a certain slogan, Siri: https://tinyurl.com/y7zhx76s

Byker

Jul 12, 2018, 2:55:56 PM7/12/18
"gramps" wrote in message

> In 1986, Spain told Ronald Reagan that the USA should withdraw its F-16
> fighters from Spain or Spain would expel the US Air Force entirely!
>
> I'd love to see a European nation stand up to Trump in that way.

Me too.

I'd LUV to see the expressions on their faces when we abandon them all to
their fates...

Siri Cruise

Jul 12, 2018, 6:41:59 PM7/12/18
In article <Kv6dnUcnPYeqOdrG...@supernews.com>,
At this point the doublethink is so continuous it barely merits mention. Except
to say rest of us are laughing at you.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Byker

Jul 12, 2018, 7:03:58 PM7/12/18
"gramps" wrote in message

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 11:55:56 AM UTC-7, Byker wrote:

>> I'd LUV to see the expressions on their faces when we abandon them all to
>> their fates...
>
> "Their" faces?
>
> Including your much-loved United Kingdom, a European nation state since
> 55BC.

Theresa May
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koiwAjdOcUs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25FG0WKfWuI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrkXPYDKyvU

and Sadiq Khan haven't done much to endear themselves to us Yanks:

Two days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBhN3LxQi5k

Two years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC4xScauqnI

Tough shit if the Lord Raghead doesn't like it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Q1UBHRnFQ

Siri Cruise

Jul 12, 2018, 11:36:50 PM7/12/18
In article <UJadnZw7F-XFQ9rG...@supernews.com>,
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

> Theresa May
> and Sadiq Khan haven't done much to endear themselves to us Yanks:

How dare they consider their own people first. Don't they know they are put
americans first, just like iDJT (unless you're hispanic, black, californian,
liberal, call iDJT names, et cetera).