Re: It's Starting To Look Like The Moonbat Loony Lefty Crazies Have Brought About Their Own Destruction - Hillary and Bernie Sanders? Seriously? That's ALL You Have?

Byker

Sep 24, 2015, 3:40:21 AM9/24/15
"someone else" wrote in message news:mu05p9$rkg$1...@news.albasani.net...

On 9/24/2015 12:13 AM, AlleyCat wrote:

>> Please elaborate, chicken shit. Name ONE act of terrorism the United
>> States has perpetrated
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion

Hey, we do whatever is necessary to protect ourselves and our interests.
There was invasion of Haiti, the bombing of the Milosevic regime, Kosovo,
the invasion of Afghanistan, military incursion into Somalia, the landing of
Marines in Lebanon, (Lebanon and Somalia didn't go so well), the invasion of
Grenada, covert and overt support to Tacho Somoza, the overthrow of Allende,
the invasion of the Dominican Republic, the ousting of Iran's Mossadegh, and
a whole history of military incursions into Central America to protect
United Fruit and US banking interests. Before that the Spanish-American War
and the subsequent slaughter of tens of thousands of Filipinos and before
that the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Native Americans and the
displacement of millions more to make way for both Eastern and Western
settlement. Yeeha! Then there was the conquest of Mexico, the taking of
California, New Mexico and Arizona, and the annexation of Texas. We tried to
grab Canada, but they didn't want to come to the dance. Smart move. It's
too cold anyway (90% of Canucks live within 200 miles of the border) and
Northwest Territories would still be a wasteland...