Data Defense

Demosthenes

Oct 6, 2017, 1:58:55 PM10/6/17
Hello,

I want to see port mirroring on the router and switch. I want to keep a
log of all packets outbound, and the IP address they are going to. If a
particular IP address exceeds the configured data cap, I call it
suspicious and I want to be notified. So if the data cap is 4 MB/day to
an IP address, I want to see the top 20 or 30 violators. Suspicious
download of data can be monitored.

On the endpoint, the users can designate files or folders they want
monitored. I get a daily log of data access (as the Unit Information
Assurance Security Officer), and if access seems excessive, or access to
a blacklist IP seems suspicious, I want to be notified.

Thank you,
Howard Hong

Demosthenes

Nov 4, 2017, 12:54:38 PM11/4/17
This software is licensed for open public use.

Thank you,
Howard Hong
301 Maple Ave
Apt 222
North Plainfield, NJ 07060

Demosthenes

Jan 18, 2018, 5:29:20 AM1/18/18
On 11/4/2017 12:54 PM, Demosthenes wrote:

Hello,

I want to see port mirroring on the router and switch. I want to keep a
log of all packets outbound, and the IP address they are going to. If a
particular IP address exceeds the configured data cap, I call it
suspicious and I want to be notified. So if the data cap is 4 MB/day to
an IP address, I want to see the top 20 or 30 violators. Suspicious
download of data can be monitored.

On the endpoint, the users can designate files or folders they want
monitored. I get a daily log of data access (as the Unit Information
Assurance Security Officer), and if access seems excessive, or access to
a blacklist IP seems suspicious, I want to be notified.

This software is licensed for open public use.

A copy of this notice should be placed in the comments section of the
using source code as a condition of use.

Thank you,
Howard S. Hong

Demosthenes

Jan 24, 2018, 9:45:04 AM1/24/18

[...]