What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?

David P

Nov 17, 2022, 12:38:34 PM11/17/22
What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?

1.) World population is increasing by 80 million people per year. It took 200,000 years to reach our first billion around 1800 – it took just 12 years to add our last billion. Experts tell us that a sustainable population level would be at most 3 billion, or in the range 0.5-5 billion.
2.) There are more human babies born each day – about 250,000 – than there are individuals left in all the great ape species.
3.) Humans and their farm animals now make up 96% of all mammalian biomass on Earth – other mammals make up only 4%.
4.) Plastic is expected to outweigh all fish in the ocean by 2050 if we do not change our ways.
5.) As global population increases, the cost of food for everyone increases and we are increasingly at risk from pandemics, stress related illness and climate disruption.

https://overpopulation-project.com/hello-world-of-8-billion/

a425couple

Nov 17, 2022, 1:45:15 PM11/17/22
On 11/17/22 09:38, David P wrote:
> What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?
>
> 1.) World population is increasing by 80 million people per year. It took 200,000 years to reach our first billion around 1800 – it took just 12 years to add our last billion. Experts tell us that a sustainable population level would be at most 3 billion

What is your proposed solution?
If we have 8 Billion people, how do you suggest
we reduce to 3B.
How quickly do you want to do that?

David P

Nov 17, 2022, 7:10:57 PM11/17/22
-------------
The purpose of natural enemies is to remove the unfit, the monstrous,
the defective. Stop making flu, MMR, and Covid shots, to shorten
the average life span by a few years!

Jim Wilkins

Nov 17, 2022, 7:20:56 PM11/17/22

"a425couple" wrote in message news:ZivdL.23022$b3p2...@fx46.iad...
----------

Traditional agriculture limited population via famines until the Green
Revolution's new hybrids, irrigation, chemical fertilizer and pesticides
greatly increased yield. However the new methods depend on cheap energy,
industry and global trade which a war could easily disrupt, for instance
undetectable submarines sinking the merchant fleet or keeping it in port.
Another crippling threat that Covid highlighted is a plague without a
vaccine or cure. The collapse of trade due to no longer suppressed piracy
was a significant cause of the Dark Ages.

Do you remember pleas in the 50's and 60's to aid the starving children in
China and India? Both are now major food exporters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Revolution
https://www.ibef.org/exports/agriculture-and-food-industry-india
"India is one of the largest agricultural product exporters in the world."

a425couple

Nov 18, 2022, 11:34:32 AM11/18/22
David P, if you were Emperor of the World, you could order
that all humans should stop using modern medicine
(vaccinations for "flu, MMR, and Covid") to increase deaths.

I would then predict that you would soon be removed
from your position as "Emperor".
Perhaps you would live through it, perhaps not.

Oleg Smirnov

Nov 18, 2022, 3:18:25 PM11/18/22
David P, <news:85c340e0-7996-483b...@googlegroups.com>
> a425couple wrote:
>> David P wrote:
>>> What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?
>>>
>>> 1.) World population is increasing by 80 million people per year. It took
>>> 200,000 years to reach our first billion around 1800 - it took just 12
>>> years to add our last billion. Experts tell us that a sustainable
>>> population level would be at most 3 billion
>> What is your proposed solution?
>> If we have 8 Billion people, how do you suggest
>> we reduce to 3B.
>> How quickly do you want to do that?
> -------------
> The purpose of natural enemies is to remove the unfit, the monstrous,
> the defective. Stop making flu, MMR, and Covid shots, to shorten
> the average life span by a few years!

Given you're mentally defective, you must start from yourself.

It will be good for environment and help solve the food shortage problem.

a425couple

Nov 18, 2022, 6:14:45 PM11/18/22
Yo Oleg!
Are all the young Russian youth being sent to be
killed in Ukraine part of this effort to reduce
world overpopulation.
It's sad.

David P

Nov 19, 2022, 11:52:11 AM11/19/22
-------------
I'm not running for Grand Poobah Dick-Tater; are you?
God & Mother Nature have a plan: each species has natural enemies
that keep the numbers in check! If we're trying to play God, shouldn't
we have a plan?
I was at a local park/recycling center in Dec. 2020; the softball field
had been replaced with artificial turf, so it's being used far more often,
mostly for soccer. That particular day, the girls were playing soccer
and all were wearing masks. There was a lone spectator outside the fence,
a distinguished looking elderly man, probably watching his granddaughter.
I walked over there to him and said: "When everyone has to wear a mask,
that PROVES we're overpopulated!" and then: "They've been wearing masks
for decades in East Asia, for the pollution." AND HE SAID: "It's for the bugs, too."
Then I said: "In 2019, the U.N. report projection was that we would reach
9 and then 10 billion and level out. So I ask my friends on Facebook:
Is that the plan? What's the plan? " AND HE SAID: "There is no plan."

a425couple

Nov 19, 2022, 2:06:52 PM11/19/22
Indeed, he is a wise old man.
"There is no plan."
And in this world of 8 B individuals,
there is no one in charge.

However we see repeatedly, that in "The West"
(Western Europe, the English speaking nations of
North America and Oceania) and seemingly recently
in China, as the average citizen gains in economic
success and security, the growth in population reduces.

So, when the big economies, and the UN work together
to promote health and economic growth, the world's
population MAY be brought under control.

David P

Nov 21, 2022, 12:23:54 AM11/21/22
a425couple wrote:
> David P wrote:
> > God & Mother Nature have a plan: each species has natural enemies
> > that keep the numbers in check! If we're trying to play God, shouldn't
> > we have a plan?
> > I was at a local park/recycling center in Dec. 2020; the softball field
> > had been replaced with artificial turf, so it's being used far more often,
> > mostly for soccer. That particular day, the girls were playing soccer
> > and all were wearing masks. There was a lone spectator outside the fence,
> > a distinguished looking elderly man, probably watching his granddaughter.
> > I walked over there to him and said: "When everyone has to wear a mask,
> > that PROVES we're overpopulated!" and then: "They've been wearing masks
> > for decades in East Asia, for the pollution." AND HE SAID: "It's for the bugs, too."
> > Then I said: "In 2019, the U.N. report projection was that we would reach
> > 9 and then 10 billion and level out. So I ask my friends on Facebook:
> > Is that the plan? What's the plan? " AND HE SAID: "There is no plan."
> > --
> Indeed, he is a wise old man.
> "There is no plan."
> And in this world of 8 B individuals,
> there is no one in charge.
-----------
The political class can't stop fighting! And there's nobody
to take their guns away from them! They should have a job
requirement to attend regular meetings of spiritual recovery,
to learn to be more honest and less selfish! If it works for
alcoholics and addicts, it'll work for anyone!

> However we see repeatedly, that in "The West"
> (Western Europe, the English speaking nations of
> North America and Oceania) and seemingly recently
> in China, as the average citizen gains in economic
> success and security, the growth in population reduces.
> So, when the big economies, and the UN work together
> to promote health and economic growth, the worl
Yeah, that's what the U.N. said: the population will level out
at 10 billion. But that's 25% more than what we already have,
and we already have a growing amount of new bugs, and then
we have to shut everything down to cope with it. But if you just
stop making some vaccines, to let the old bugs do their thing,
then you can reduce without having to shut it all down and disrupt.