"There is no plan."

David P

Jul 29, 2021, 11:59:03 AM7/29/21
Last December, a gray-haired professor was standing
by the soccer field at Cedar Falls Park, watching the
youngsters play. I said: "In 2019, the U.N. report said
that world population will rise to 11 billion & level out.
Is that the plan?" And he said: "There is no plan."

gamo

Aug 1, 2021, 10:13:29 AM8/1/21
El 29/7/21 a las 17:59, David P escribió:
He / they are plain right.
Straight well ahead with that "no plan" plan.
You (plural) are not in a hurry, so what's the problem?
Are you afraid for missing telecopes?

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
perl -E 'say "I don't want to kill you because I'm busy checking for