Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

New North Korean propaganda video shows simulated U.S. attack

閲覧: 23 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Byker

未読、
2017/04/27 17:35:562017/04/27
To:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJzBm2_ionA

Oh no, we're just a bunch of sitting ducks! I think it is about time for
all the snowflakes to find their safe spots and stay there.

This is so funny. Assuming there would be no US defenses or offensive
attacks, like the video the Iranians put out. Funny that the axis of evil is
back (not that it ever left).

NoKo lives in the illusion that warfare is about the same as it was at the
end of WWI. It is not. If we carpet bomb, it's for fun, because we can put a
cruise missile down fat boy's throat if we know where he is at the time.

Bud Frawley

未読、
2017/04/27 22:12:172017/04/27
To:
In article <_rqdnQ5bBY6q-Z_E...@earthlink.com>,
byker@do~rag.net says...
thank's for proveing you want DUMP to start a nuclear war! They would
never do this if hillary was are real president!

george152

未読、
2017/04/27 23:41:142017/04/27
To:
On 4/28/2017 10:31 AM, Bud Frawley wrote:

> thank's for proveing you want DUMP to start a nuclear war! They would
> never do this if hillary was are real president!

Get your North Korean buddies to employ some-one else with real English
language skills for their propaganda.
Bloody snowflakes

David E. Powell

未読、
2017/04/28 9:24:072017/04/28
To:
Well, no. North Korea brought about a standoff, because they have done this with every President since Bill Clinton, as far as atomic weapons issues go. Before they had viable nuclear weapons, they had standoffs with plenty of Presidents before that, going back at least as far as their attack on the United States Naval ship USS Pueblo back in the 1960s.

They would be doing it if Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Gary Johnson, Lady Gaga, Donald Duck, or Pat Paulsen were the President. They just seem to do this every few years.

#BeamMeUpScotty

未読、
2017/04/28 10:49:262017/04/28
To:
It will be a short nuclear war and no one will be NATION BUILDING unless
it's their own NATION they're building.

--
That's Karma

george152

未読、
2017/04/28 16:34:062017/04/28
To:
Every five minutes some N. Korean is wanking on about declaring war on
the US.
Like the 5 stone weakling taunting the super heavyweight boxing champion.

#BeamMeUpScotty

未読、
2017/04/29 10:53:052017/04/29
To:
On 04/28/2017 02:38 PM, PIBB wrote:
> Maybe we can put a cruise missile right down NoKo fat boy's throat
> but, unless they are nuclear, cruise missles are not always effective
> in completely halting an enemy.
>
> Assad has barely flinched after 59 cruise missles hit that Syrian
> airfield last month.

A better idea might have been to tell the Russians that "one" of the air
fields will be destroyed with missiles but don't tell them which one....
Then after they are warned, go ahead and destroy all of them just for
shits and giggles.

The Russians will begin to take us serious and so would Assad.

You warned the Russians so they have no complaints they had to evacuate
all personnel from all bases to keep their people safe (because they
didn't know which air field was targeted) and then Assad can't be told
what base will evaporate.... send the missiles to all the bases and
then send in planes to clean up and shoot down anything still flying.

--
That's Karma
新着メール 0 件