Super Genius Fox News Host Says Karl Marx Wrote Mein Kamph While Ranting About Critical Race Theory

Yak

Jan 9, 2022, 10:02:41 PM1/9/22
https://www.comicsands.com/hemmer-karl-marx-mein-kampf-2654629268.html

Fox News Host Dragged For Thinking Karl Marx Wrote 'Mein Kampf' While Ranting
About Critical Race Theory
Alan Herrera
Aug. 11, 2021
Fox News/Twitter

Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer got his historical facts very, very wrong when he
claimed that Karl Marx wrote Mein Kampf.

Hemmer made the remark during a segment on America's Newsroom after he and
co-anchor Dana Perino discussed critical race theory, a body of legal and
academic scholarship that aims to examine how racism and disparate racial
outcomes have shaped public policy via often implicit social and
institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

"I remember 20 years old going to Trier, Germany, and trying to find the
home of Karl Marx, cause, you know, 1848 - he wrote Mein Kampf. I want to
know what it was all about."

Hemmer is wrong. The German philosopher Karl Marx teamed up with fellow
philosopher Frederich Engels to write The Communist Manifesto, which was
published in 1848. The book provides an analytical approach to the notion of
class struggle and remains one of the most influential and divisive political
documents of all time. Marx later expanded on his ideas in Das Kapital, whose
first volume was published in 1867.

Mein Kampf, or My Struggle, published in 1925, is an autobiographical and
antisemetic manifesto written by Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler. The book
served as a blueprint for Hitler's political ideology and future plans for
Germany, which culminated in the Holocaust, the genocide of European Jews
during World War II.

Yak

Jan 9, 2022, 10:02:42 PM1/9/22

Yak