"They Found Massive Fraud" - Yellow Coward Trump Afraid To Take Back The White House From Stealer Biden

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ubiquitous

未读,
2021年9月19日 16:01:042021/9/19
收件人

Trump suggests ‘robber’ Biden has to give him back the White House in latest
election conspiracy rant
John Wright
August 30, 2021

Former president Donald Trump continued his false claims of election fraud on
Monday, suggesting he was "robbed" of a second term and that President Joe
Biden should be forced to give him back the White House.

In an interview with right-wing radio host Todd Starnes, Trump claimed he was
winning several swings states "by a tremendous number — and all of a sudden,
it got wiped out."

"They cheated, and you know when people cheat, I always say, 'If Tiffany gets
robbed of its diamonds, when they catch the robber, you have to give the
diamonds back,'" Trump said, referring to the iconic jewelry company.

"They have all of this incredible evidence (of election fraud)," he added,
falsely. "Does this mean we have to keep the people that cheated for another
three-and-a-half years? Because we're not going to have a country left, I can
tell you that. We won't have a country left."
0 个新帖子