heavy and sluggish 2022 05

Oleg Smirnov

May 13, 2022, 5:39:47 PM5/13/22
<https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com

Capitol Hill Isn't At All Happy with the F-35: Engines 'Don't Work' ..

Following the latest of multiple dismal reports by the Government
Accountability Office on the performance on the F-35 fifth generation
fighter program, a nearly two hour hearing on Capitol Hill saw the
head of the F-35 Joint Program Office Lieutenant General Eric Fick
answer questions as congressmen vowed to "raise holy hell" until
persistent issues were resolved. The Accountability Office report
highlighted that the fighter continued to suffer from low mission
capable rates, missed reliability targets, and most notably had seen
maintenance costs double ..

America in decline.

> <https://bit.ly/2PtWkKL>
>
> The F-35 Reportedly Has a New Capability: Shooting Itself

a425couple

May 13, 2022, 7:02:28 PM5/13/22
On 5/13/2022 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com
>
> Capitol Hill Isn't At All Happy with the F-35: Engines 'Don't Work' ..
>
> ----
> America in decline.
>

>> The F-35 Reportedly Has a New Capability: Shooting Itself

Hello Oleg,
we have missed you.

Remember back on January 10th 2022 when you posted:

"The Dark Heart of Treason Infecting America's Military
America's military power is a sham. With talk about fighting
ground wars against Iran or Russia, only those who really know
America's military and its current condition can understand
the insanity of these scenarios."

That comment seems somewhat 'tainted' when thinking
about the Red Army loosing ground in Ukraine.

ZZyXX

May 17, 2022, 4:41:16 PM5/17/22
On 5/13/22 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com
>
> Capitol Hill Isn't At All Happy with the F-35: Engines 'Don't Work' ..
>
> Following the latest of multiple dismal reports by the Government
> Accountability Office on the performance on the F-35 fifth generation
> fighter program, a nearly two hour hearing on Capitol Hill saw the head
> of the F-35 Joint Program Office Lieutenant General Eric Fick answer
> questions as congressmen vowed to "raise holy hell" until persistent
> issues were resolved. The Accountability Office report highlighted that
> the fighter continued to suffer from low mission capable rates, missed
> reliability targets, and most notably had seen maintenance costs double ..

how's the salvage attempts on the Moskva going

a425couple

May 19, 2022, 11:13:47 AM5/19/22
On 5/17/2022 1:41 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
> On 5/13/22 2:39 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> <https://tinyurl.com/y4olez2b> militarywatchmagazine.com

>> The Accountability Office report
>> highlighted that the fighter continued to suffer from low mission
>> capable rates, missed reliability targets, and most notably had seen
>> maintenance costs double ..
>
> how's the salvage attempts on the Moskva going
>

>> America in decline.

I think that we need to be patient and keep
aware of how news develops around the
sunk Russian cruiser Moskva.

It certainly had missiles that were intended
in a serious "war" to be armed with nuclear
warheads.

How confident can we be that prior to Russia
starting the Ukraine War, that they pulled it
into a well guarded port, unloaded all the
nuclear warheads, put them into land storage,
or shipped them back to the main Russian weapons
storage areas for nukes?
It would seem that that would be a rather labor
and management intensive effort.
Of things we have seen, has Russia been smart
and prudent? Or have they been rushed, sloppy, and
careless?

I think, either currently, or certainly in the future,
some deep diving submersible research will be done.

Jim Wilkins

May 19, 2022, 12:18:53 PM5/19/22
"a425couple" wrote in message news:J8thK.3$Rvu...@fx35.iad...

The depths of the Black Sea are uniquely corrosive.
https://depths.energy/en/environment-of-the-black-sea/

ZZyXX

May 23, 2022, 9:42:42 PM5/23/22
I know it would be difficult and political acne, but imagine Ukraine
recovering russian nukes