VFW Lodge Under Siege by Mexican "Brown Berets" in Calif.

Moderate Mammal

Jul 19, 2005, 6:28:35 PM7/19/05

Minutemen on the Line Now! James Gilchrist

www.borderwatch.us/camp.htm

Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:26 PM Subject: BULLETIN! Reinforcements
needed in Campo, Ca.

Dear Americans,

Reinforcements are needed in Campo, Ca. immediately to support Jim
Chase's California Minutemen, who have deployed for border observation
and reporting activities from July 16 through at least August 7 (and
beyond).

I visited Jim Chase's group, accompanied with a California state
senator and his aides, last Saturday. We witnessed the literal seige
of VFW Post #2080 by about 60 belligerant, death-threatening
anti-Americans twice during that day. The hate-spewing members of the
racist, American-hating organization known as the Mexican brown
berets, stormed the VFW Lodge, damaging signs and other property. They
were eventually repelled by the late-arriving San Diego County
Sheriff's Dept. No arrests were made.

The California state senator and his aides took serious note of the
hostilities and violence conducted by the Nazi-like, anarchist brown
berets. Americans...these goons are incurably evil and have a history
of routinely suppressing the First Amendment rights of Americans
through acts of violence and threats of death.

Our First Amendment rights of freedom to peacefully assemble and speak
are in serious jeopardy, and it is time a stand is taken to preserve
these rights.

The rampage was orchestrated by Armando Navarro, a known anti-American
racist, who holds a comfortable, taxpayer funded, tenured position as
a professor (of hate and blood-letting?) at the University of
California - Riverside, Ca., and who has devoted his life to promoting
the Mexican conquest of the seven southwestern US states. He calls for
the conquest to be carried out by force, if necessary. Navarro, and
his minions whose combined IQ was that of a dead house plant, all
appeared to be under the influence of drugs.

One California Minuteman volunteer, Jim Woods, was physically
assaulted by a gang of ten of Navarro's thugs as he sat in his car
alone at a border outpost. He was physically restrained in his car
seat by the brown berets, who threatened to kill him. They stole his
keys from the ignition and left him stranded without food or water for
several hours. When Jim Woods identified two of the gang members to
the Sheriff's Dept. and asked for an arrest, no action was taken by
the Sheriff's deputies. One deputy just responded to Mr. Wood's plea
for help with "Oh, you just lost your keys," despite repeated pleas to
the contrary from Mr. Woods.

I am returning to Campo this week. Volunteers from anywhere in the
United States are welcome to join me as soon as possible. Two
minuteman groups from Texas have already committed to arrive this
week. I am also requesting reinforcements from Chris Simcox's
Minuteman Civil Defense Corps in Tombstone, Az. and from select
members of another well-known California border watch group that
operates independently from The Minuteman Project.

Navarro's anarchist's attempted to shut down, and trash, the VFW lodge
because the lodge allowed thirsty and hungry California Minutemen
volunteers to purchase food and water from its restaurant. Their
attempts to bring down the U.S. flag were thwarted by Jim Chase's
California Minutemen.

Our goals here are twofold:

1. Protect the rights of ALL Americans to freely and peacefully
assemble without being physically assaulted, or threatened with
violence to maim or kill them by the mindless minions of the Univ. of
California's "Professor of Hate", Armando Navarro.

2. Protect America's war veterans at VFW Lodge 2080, in Campo, Ca.
from being battered by literal thugs with clubs and to protect the
property of that lodge from being destroyed.

3. Simultaneously, volunteers are forming to protest at the Univ. of
Ca. - Riverside, demanding the ouster of Navarro from his department
at a state funded institution, which Navarro has selfishly turned into
a department of tyranny.

Americans, saddle up! Let's Roll! Contact California Minutemen in
Campo, Ca. at 760-272-0525...asap. The VFW lodge address is 301
Sheridan in Campo, Ca.

Ca. Minuteman Web Site: www.californiaminutemen.com

Be warned that the roving gangs of adversaries engaging the California
Minutemen WILL physically attack you if they outnumber you. I repeat,
they WILL physically attack you. Stay in groups, and stay LEGALLY
armed with pepper spray...tasers...etc. Sidearms are legal in certain
areas in Campo. Confer with Jim Chase on the issue of sidearms. I am
remaining unarmed, but will have legally armed body guards with me
while I am in Campo.

Remember, remain passive. However, that does not mean you cannot
defend yourself against threats to your safety by incoherrent mobs of
gangsters who are determined to do you physical harm.

It truly is a sad day in America when the First Amendment rights are
preserved only for those who carry the biggest stick. The alternative
is to remain a cringing little mouse and forever relinquish your
unalienable rights to peacefully speak or assemble.

Good Luck, Americans. May God, patriotism, and country be with you.
See you in Campo.

Jim Gilchrist, Founder - The Minuteman Project - Americans doing the
jobs Congress won't do.

www.minutemanproject.com Operating within the law to support
enforcement of the law.

Info link www.borderwatch.us/camp.htm

-------------------------------------

Fed up with illegal immigration?
_____

http://www.rescuewithoutborders.org/index.html
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/listarticles.cgi?117
http://www.saveourstate.org
http://idexer.com
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frostyA.htm
http://www.americanpatrol.com/LINKS/LINKS.html
http://www.vdare.com/links.htm
http://www.stoptheinvasion.com/links/
http://fairus.org/
http://numbersusa.com/index

_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

----------
To send mail: remove hutch

Lawrence Glickman

Jul 19, 2005, 6:34:01 PM7/19/05

I'm sure Tim May with his FAL etc. can be there by tomorrow
morning....

Marcus Aurelius

Jul 19, 2005, 7:10:43 PM7/19/05
The Minutemen have my full support. I wish that I could travel to California
to support you in person. General U.S. Grant,(U.S. Civil War General and
U.S. President) would see the current immigration crisis as worst than that
that prompted the U.S. Civil War as this immigration crisis is based upon
corruption,surreptitious behavior, and criminal behavior, and intimidation
at all levels of government and will and has the affect of destroying the
USA and the US Constitution.
A recent poll of the VFW showed that the majority of VFW members view the
Minutemen as Patriot Heros.
The new "Veterans Party", of which I am a member, strongly opposes illegal
immigration.
I served with the US Army;4th Inf. Div.;2/8th Inf.;Republic of Vietnam
1969-1970

H. Reader

Jul 19, 2005, 7:58:54 PM7/19/05

"Moderate Mammal" <BunnE...@verizon.hutch.net> wrote in message

> Minutemen on the Line Now! James Gilchrist
>
> www.borderwatch.us/camp.htm
>
> Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:26 PM Subject: BULLETIN! Reinforcements
> needed in Campo, Ca.
>
> Dear Americans,
>
> Reinforcements are needed in Campo, Ca. immediately to support Jim
> Chase's California Minutemen, who have deployed for border observation
> and reporting activities from July 16 through at least August 7 (and
> beyond).
>
> I visited Jim Chase's group, accompanied with a California state
> senator and his aides, last Saturday. We witnessed the literal seige
> of VFW Post #2080 by about 60 belligerant, death-threatening
> anti-Americans twice during that day. The hate-spewing members of the
> racist, American-hating organization known as the Mexican brown
> berets, stormed the VFW Lodge, damaging signs and other property. They
> were eventually repelled by the late-arriving San Diego County
> Sheriff's Dept. No arrests were made.

Why not?

> The California state senator and his aides took serious note of the
> hostilities and violence conducted by the Nazi-like, anarchist brown
> berets. Americans...these goons are incurably evil and have a history
> of routinely suppressing the First Amendment rights of Americans
> through acts of violence and threats of death.
>
> Our First Amendment rights of freedom to peacefully assemble and speak
> are in serious jeopardy, and it is time a stand is taken to preserve
> these rights.

Which is exactly why the Second Amendment exists.

> The rampage was orchestrated by Armando Navarro, a known anti-American
> racist, who holds a comfortable, taxpayer funded, tenured position as
> a professor (of hate and blood-letting?) at the University of
> California - Riverside, Ca., and who has devoted his life to promoting
> the Mexican conquest of the seven southwestern US states. He calls for
> the conquest to be carried out by force, if necessary. Navarro, and
> his minions whose combined IQ was that of a dead house plant, all
> appeared to be under the influence of drugs.
>
> One California Minuteman volunteer, Jim Woods, was physically
> assaulted by a gang of ten of Navarro's thugs as he sat in his car
> alone at a border outpost. He was physically restrained in his car
> seat by the brown berets, who threatened to kill him. They stole his
> keys from the ignition and left him stranded without food or water for
> several hours. When Jim Woods identified two of the gang members to
> the Sheriff's Dept. and asked for an arrest, no action was taken by
> the Sheriff's deputies. One deputy just responded to Mr. Wood's plea
> for help with "Oh, you just lost your keys," despite repeated pleas to
> the contrary from Mr. Woods.

Why didn't Mr. Woods unholster his pistol and shoot the bastards?

WakeU...@adelphia.net

Jul 19, 2005, 8:04:32 PM7/19/05
The following post needs to be posted to the law-enforcement,
veterans and active-duty military newsgroups as well!

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:28:35 GMT, Moderate Mammal
<BunnE...@verizon.hutch.net> wrote:

"So, likewise, a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others, which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill will, and a disposition to retaliate in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld . . .

"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government . . . Excessive partiality for one foreign nation and excessive dislike of another cause those whom they actuate to see danger only on one side, and serve to veil and even second the arts of influence on the other. Real patriots who may resist the intrigues of the favorite are liable to become suspected and odious, while its tools and dupes usurp the applause and confidence of the people to surrender their interests.

" . . . nothing is more essential than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular nations and passionate attachments for others should be excluded, and that in place of them just and amicable feelings toward all should be cultivated. The nation which indulges toward another an habitual hatred or an habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest."

-- President George Washington
Farewell Address
September 26, 1796

jaber...@global.net

Jul 19, 2005, 8:15:52 PM7/19/05
H. Reader wrote:

Because it is illegal for American citizens to defend American interests
and ourselves! Don't you know that would upset elPresedente?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

GeekBoy

Jul 20, 2005, 1:30:05 AM7/20/05

"Moderate Mammal" <BunnE...@verizon.hutch.net> wrote in message

> Minutemen on the Line Now! James Gilchrist
>
> www.borderwatch.us/camp.htm

Sure would liek to hear more than a one sided report.
I am sure there is a reason no arrests were made.

Bunn E. Rabbit

Jul 20, 2005, 1:35:50 AM7/20/05

Good question. Even more bizarre is why they were not arrested for
assault and kidnapping.

--
Keith

Bunn E. Rabbit

Jul 20, 2005, 1:37:52 AM7/20/05
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:31:34 -0700, Branson Hunter <bra...@xspam.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:04:05 GMT, Graphic Queen <xxx...@xxx.xxx.com>
>wrote:
>
>A villainous (and shallow) Graphic Queen posted:
>>All of us know why not. Illegals and the people who love them can do
>>whatever they like no matter what.
>
>Reminiscent of the Nazi mantra, "Jew lovers".

Notice how the cowardly OBL have absolutely no scruples in scraping
the bottom of the barrel.

--
Keith

>Branson

Bunn E. Rabbit

Jul 20, 2005, 1:38:39 AM7/20/05
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:04:32 -0700, WakeU...@adelphia.net wrote:

> The following post needs to be posted to the law-enforcement,
>veterans and active-duty military newsgroups as well!

Okay, list them and I'll do so.

--
Keith

H. Reader

Jul 20, 2005, 1:42:59 AM7/20/05

"Branson Hunter" <bra...@xspam.net> wrote in message news:3fdrd1hmmdhno0n5d...@4ax.com...

> On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:04:05 GMT, Graphic Queen <xxx...@xxx.xxx.com>
> wrote:
>
> A villainous (and shallow) Graphic Queen posted:
>>All of us know why not. Illegals and the people who love them can do
>>whatever they like no matter what.
>
> Reminiscent of the Nazi mantra, "Jew lovers".

No, not really.

H. Reader

Jul 20, 2005, 1:41:53 AM7/20/05

<jaber...@global.net> wrote in message news:IHgDe.7563$xn....@bignews6.bellsouth.net...

In Texas such a shooting would be ruled self-defense.

Bleeding Edge

Jul 20, 2005, 1:56:50 AM7/20/05
Branson Hunter wrote:

> I've been voted 'Fucktard of the Year'!

Great! Your award is at the bottom of the Mariannas Trench, you have to free
dive to get it. Do you want a 45 pound barbell or just a big rock to help you
sink faster to get it?

--
Ragheads - piles of shit with the toilet paper still stuck to it.
Illegal aliens - just as worthless as ragheads.

Kitty

Jul 20, 2005, 5:16:01 AM7/20/05

"GeekBoy" <nob...@spamcop.net> wrote in message

well.its "politically" incorrect to arrest mexican lawbreakers--otherwise we
would not have the scourge we do right now. They can pretty much do what
they want when they want............

course someday that will CHANGE drastically.....and I'll be there

Kitty

George Z. Bush

Jul 20, 2005, 7:22:38 AM7/20/05

"Kitty" <cowg...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "GeekBoy" <nob...@spamcop.net> wrote in message

> well.its "politically" incorrect to arrest mexican lawbreakers--otherwise we

> would not have the scourge we do right now. They can pretty much do what they
> want when they want............
>
> course someday that will CHANGE drastically.....and I'll be there

Howzabout we figure out a way to blame Clinton for it, even though we all know
that Dubya's in charge of the politically correct/incorrect department these
days! Maybe the rubes in the sticks won't notice it.

George Z.

Jack Linthicum

Jul 20, 2005, 8:43:54 AM7/20/05

Last I heard this is a Naval discussion group. Want to hear the other
side? Like this Chase clown is a renegade Minuteman, he pisses them
off, and he threatened to fire into Mexico to 'protect his rights' or
something. He is a retired postal worker, convey any images?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050715/news_7m15border.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/17/AR2005071700326_pf.html

Minutemen threaten to fire into Mexico

These border vigilantes are armed. NBC 7/39 quoted Border Watch leader
James Chase as saying: " 'I'm allowing people even to bring long
rifles, but I want them to keep them in the car-don't be pointing
them, don't be waving them.' said Chase. 'They're there if somebody
with a rifle from a distance in, say, Mexico starts shooting our
people, then we have to suppress that so we can get back further and
get away from them.' "

This is significant. James Chase is prepared to fire into Mexico if he
perceives his so-called Minutemen are under attack even from a
distance. Apparently, fellow border vigilante Andy Ramirez's fears have
been vindicated. Ramirez, of Friends of the Border Patrol, has said and
insisted that Chase wanted to use snipers in some capacity during a
so-called border watch.

Viper

Jul 20, 2005, 2:21:08 PM7/20/05
<< I wish that I could travel to California
to support you in person. >>

Parole officer won't let you leave your county?

Or are your wheelchair bearings too rusty?

Viper

Jul 20, 2005, 3:02:14 PM7/20/05
Sounds to me like these MinutiaMen wanted a confrontation. And they
got it.

Don't see any of these online rednecks that keep whining about an armed
revolution heading in to help, do you? The Mexicans would kick those
redneck's asses.

Jack Linthicum

Jul 20, 2005, 4:05:34 PM7/20/05

What a lot of the late arriving me-white guy types miss is that the
Hispanics have been in Southern California since at least 1776, many
have ancestry that greatly precedes that date. Playing boy-soldier and
threatening people with firearms is a handy way to find food and
shelter at the county's expense. If the people who claim they run the
United States wanted to stop the immigrants all it would take would a
few words, and dollars, with the Mexican authorities. They don't want
to lose a source of cheap labor and their source of drugs so the border
is porous.

Very prophetic:

The California MinuteMen started their operations in Campo, California,
one hour east of San Diego on July 16th. They were confronted,
disrupted and chased away by a diverse coalition of organizations from
San Diego, Los Angeles, Mexico, Portland and many other cities. The
Anti-MinuteMen, No Border Camp continues and actions will continue day
and night until the MinuteMen leave Campo. On Sunday night the
corporate media reported that the MinuteMen had given up after only one
day, but later corrected that statement. On Wednesday, the 2nd Virtual
Sit-In against the MinuteMen begins.

The Anti-MinuteMen, No Border camp was set up in the desert scrub of
Campo, just feet away from the Border Fence. From this base,
anti-racists marched to the MinuteMan camps, only to find they had left
to avoid the confrontation. From this spot activists intervened in
press events the MinuteMen tried to have at the crest of the Pacific
Crest Trail, just feet away from our campsite. People also made their
presence felt to every MinuteMan car that entered the area, as our camp
was just next to the main access road. Camp attendees posted their
stories on San Diego Indymedia from the temporary Desert Media Center
which was set up onsite.

On July 16th, the camp was joined by over 150 people from around the
state and around the country. This larger group marched to the site of
the planned MinuteMan meeting, only to find that it had been moved to
an unknown location due to pressure. Later in the day, anti-racists and
MinuteMen alike were forced out of their campsites by a brush fire.
This gave the anti-racist organizers an opportunity to confront the
MinuteMen at their regrouping point, the Veterans of Foreign Wars
Building in Campo, for an intense face to face standoff that was only
stopped by police intervention after the MinuteMen retreated into the
building. Throughout the night disruption techniques were used to
sabotage the MinuteMan patrols, which were met with threats that they
would shoot. The camp continued until Monday and actions will continue
day and night until the MinuteMen leave Campo. On Sunday night the
corporate media reported that the MinuteMen had given up after only one
day, but later corrected that statement.
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/07/109981.shtml

Scipio

Jul 20, 2005, 5:04:13 PM7/20/05
On 20 Jul 2005 13:05:34 -0700, "Jack Linthicum"
<jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Viper wrote:
>> Sounds to me like these MinutiaMen wanted a confrontation. And they
>> got it.
>>
>> Don't see any of these online rednecks that keep whining about an armed
>> revolution heading in to help, do you? The Mexicans would kick those
>> redneck's asses.
>

>What a lot of the late arriving me-white guy types miss is that the
>Hispanics have been in Southern California since at least 1776, many
>have ancestry that greatly precedes that date. Playing boy-soldier and
>threatening people with firearms is a handy way to find food and
>shelter at the county's expense. If the people who claim they run the
>United States wanted to stop the immigrants all it would take would a
>few words, and dollars, with the Mexican authorities. They don't want
>to lose a source of cheap labor and their source of drugs so the border
>is porous.

That's really deep, man.

The funny thing here is that you are talking just as you'd expect a
"late arriving me-white guy type" to. You know, we've researched and
posted on immigration-related things for years now on api, but we
never thought uh all that! Thanks for the infopost.

Indymedia: The lefty anti-american mouthpiece of SoCal.

You kids are shoveling shit uphill, knock yourselves out. <g>

Jack Linthicum

Jul 20, 2005, 5:16:44 PM7/20/05

One more time I will cross post to the collection of groups that the
original poster addressed. I am posting from sci-military.naval which
is starting to pick up posts from a wide range of fringe groups with no
relationship to naval topics. We have one prime clown and he seems to
have drawn more in. I'm sorry I was only fortifying your views but they
are bit radical for a group more interested in which hull the DD(X)
will use or if the Japanese will name their new almost aircraft carrier
after some dispicable ship from their past. Apologies, but clean out
sci.military.naval from crossposters and you won't get my sort of depth
of knowledge. Oh yeah, born and raised in Southern California, moved
away when it started filling up with idle postal workers with bad hand
eye coordination and loose lips that froze when confronted by numbers
greater than three.

H. Reader

Jul 20, 2005, 5:31:44 PM7/20/05

"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Viper wrote:
>> Sounds to me like these MinutiaMen wanted a confrontation. And they
>> got it.
>>
>> Don't see any of these online rednecks that keep whining about an armed
>> revolution heading in to help, do you? The Mexicans would kick those
>> redneck's asses.
>

> What a lot of the late arriving me-white guy types miss is that the
> Hispanics have been in Southern California since at least 1776,

Hispanics? You mean some Spanish soldiers and priests. Okay.
So what?

> many
> have ancestry that greatly precedes that date.

Don't all people "have ancestry that greatly precedes that
date," genius?

> Playing boy-soldier and
> threatening people with firearms is a handy way to find food and
> shelter at the county's expense.

That's probably true. But defending oneself against assault by
10 thugs probably qualifies as self-defense, don't you think, genius?

> If the people who claim they run the
> United States wanted to stop the immigrants all it would take would a
> few words, and dollars, with the Mexican authorities. They don't want
> to lose a source of cheap labor and their source of drugs so the border
> is porous.

Right. Is that big news to you, genius?

> Very prophetic:

Prophetic? It's the story of criminal thuggery by no-borders gangs.
Waht exactly do you see in it, genius?

Scipio

Jul 20, 2005, 6:02:15 PM7/20/05
On 20 Jul 2005 14:16:44 -0700, "Jack Linthicum"
<jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote:

My mistake, the "Viper" character you're responding to is one of many
sockpuppets this fellow uses, he is an obsessive net-stalker and just
badly messed up.

FYI, yes there are a few Minutemen who resemble the boy-soldier you
point out, but most are not, they are sincere patriotic civilians for
the most part, doing the best they can with self-organization. The
Minuteman membership is chock full of LEOs, ex-military,
highly-trained competant gentlemen. They can carry weapons in legal
carry locales, and they do, but they are absolutely forbidden from
unholstering them unless they are experiencing the commission of a
felony upon themselves. No Show & Tell allowed, they can't even put
their hand on the handle while speaking to someone. All strictly
enforced.

Their purpose is to Watch and Report to the BP on Illegals crossing.
They cannot halt them, arrest them, if they even speak to them other
than "Buenos Noches" they are likely to be asked to leave by the
leadership. That's what the Minutemen do. The aim of the project is
political, aimed at Washington and the state governments, and they
have been extremely effective in that regard.

Bleeding Edge

Jul 20, 2005, 6:10:28 PM7/20/05
George Z. Bush wrote:

> My anus itches and I can't stop scratching it!

You'd better figure out how to stop, or you'll go bald.

Marcus Aurelius

Jul 20, 2005, 6:22:42 PM7/20/05
"The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks
the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act
as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed
upon a definition of liberty. " Abraham Lincoln

"Viper" <rattler...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bleeding Edge

Jul 20, 2005, 6:31:26 PM7/20/05
Viper wrote:

> Everyone says I'm small minded, but I'm sure it's bigger than a walnut.

It *was* bigger than a walnut...until you did a self-lobotomy.

Bleeding Edge

Jul 20, 2005, 6:32:25 PM7/20/05
Viper wrote:

> Why does the world disrespect me so much?

Shut the fuck up and get back in your padded cell.

Bleeding Edge

Jul 20, 2005, 6:37:18 PM7/20/05
Jack Linthicum wrote:

> I'd be considered a genius if it weren't for the fact I can't chew gum and
>walk at the same time.

Suicide is your friend.

Bleeding Edge

Jul 20, 2005, 6:38:32 PM7/20/05
Jack Linthicum wrote:

> Is it true that fish live in the water?

Yep, the really shallow end of the gene pool. You didn't see them swimming
around when you were born?

Gunner

Jul 21, 2005, 4:41:04 AM7/21/05
<jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>for an intense face to face standoff that was only
>stopped by police intervention after the MinuteMen retreated into the
>building. Throughout the night disruption techniques were used to
>sabotage the MinuteMan patrols, which were met with threats that they
>would shoot. The camp continued until Monday and actions will continue
>day and night until the MinuteMen leave Campo. On Sunday night the
>corporate media reported that the MinuteMen had given up after only one
>day, but later corrected that statement.
>http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/07/109981.shtml

Lets hope you violent bastards dont decide that even more violence is
the answer. You are known individuals. Violence is a very two way
street.

Leave the martyr business to the Islamic fundies...your widows and
orphans will thank you.

Gunner

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner

Viper

Jul 21, 2005, 8:50:37 AM7/21/05
Gummer whines:

<< Lets hope you violent bastards dont decide that even more violence
is
the answer. You are known individuals. Violence is a very two way
street. >>

Violence on any side is a bad thing but it's hilarious that the white
supremacists, who have been making thinly veiled comments about how
they wanted violence, are getting their heads handed to them on a plate
and now they are acting like a bunch of crybabies.

And you don't see any of these online loudmouths here rushing to
California with their assault rifles, either.

Bahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahah!!!

Viper

Jul 21, 2005, 8:57:12 AM7/21/05
Some not-very-bright-guy, maybe it was Bleeding Gums wrote:

<< You know, we've researched and
posted on immigration-related things for years now on api, but we
never thought uh all that! >>

You think that this silly newsgroup is scholarly research?
Bahaahhahahhahahahah!!! IT's just a sounding board for a bunch of
racists. There isn't a single intelligent of well written racist that
comes in here. You clowns parrot fake statistics and propaganda taken
off of racist websites, that's about all. And the number of morons who
keep saying that "Mexicans aren't a race" and are too stupid to look up
the word "race" in a dictionary pretty clearly shows that the pool of
intellect here is damned shallow.

Yeah dude. All of that API "research" is is really valuable. Why
don't you take it to Capital Hill or your local newspaper and see what
they say?

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

God, what a bunch of morons you "researchers" are.

Bunn E. Rabbit

Jul 21, 2005, 8:58:01 AM7/21/05
On 21 Jul 2005 05:50:37 -0700, "Viper" <rattler...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Gummer whines:
>
><< Lets hope you violent bastards dont decide that even more violence
>is
>the answer. You are known individuals. Violence is a very two way
>street. >>
>
>Violence on any side is a bad thing but it's hilarious that the white
>supremacists,

Cites for the "white supremacists" kook?

>who have been making thinly veiled comments about how
>they wanted violence, are getting their heads handed to them on a plate
>and now they are acting like a bunch of crybabies.

Taking your marching orders from Walmart CEO's?

>And you don't see any of these online loudmouths here rushing to
>California with their assault rifles, either.
>
>Bahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahah!!!

The Left is now mouthpieces for corporate goons.

--
Keith

Bunn E. Rabbit

Jul 21, 2005, 9:02:24 AM7/21/05
On 21 Jul 2005 05:57:12 -0700, "Viper" <rattler...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Some not-very-bright-guy, maybe it was Bleeding Gums wrote:
>
><< You know, we've researched and
>posted on immigration-related things for years now on api, but we
>never thought uh all that! >>
>

>You think that this silly newsgroup is scholarly research?
>Bahaahhahahhahahahah!!! IT's just a sounding board for a bunch of
>racists.

are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you.
Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die.
.. Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
~ Augustin Cebeda, of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a
violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.

----------

Pro-islamic/anti-Semitic/anti-White/anti-Black/anti-Gay/anti-American
http://www.aztlan.net/

---------

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mecha/plan.html
EL PLAN DE AZTLÁN
El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán
(The Plan of Atzlan)

---------

http://www.aztlan.net/homeland.htm
"A University of New Mexico Chicano Studies professor predicts a new,
sovereign Hispanic nation within the century, taking in the Southwest
and several northern states of Mexico.

Charles Truxillo suggests the 'Republica del Norte,' the Republic of
the North, is 'an inevitability.'

~snip~

Truxillo, 47, has said the new country should be brought into being
'by any means necessary,' but recently said it was unlikely to be
formed by civil war. Instead, its creation will be accomplished by the
electoral pressure of the future majority Hispanic population in the
region, he said."

Charles Truxillo, professor, University of New Mexico:
"Republica del Norte," the Republic of the North, which would include
the present U.S. states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas,
plus southern Colorado, along with several current Mexican states, is
"an inevitability." The new "Hispanic homeland" should be brought into
being "by any means necessary."

--------

David Lopez, sociologist at California State University Northridge:
"In 1848, Mexico lost the war, but in 2050, Mexico will have reclaimed
what was rightfully theirs."

---------

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/cgi-bin/showarticle.pl?articleID=762&terms=Population%20growth

Herman Baca, founder of the Committee on Chicano Rights, said that “we
are going to win — and take our rightful place as owners of this
land.”

---------

Mecha motto:
¡Por La Raza Todo, Fuera de La Raza Nada!

"For the Race Everything, For those outside the race, nothing!".

---------

La Raza Statements:

"We don't need no stinking green cards." Benicio Silva of UC Berkeley
declared that having to show them at the border was a "violation of
our human rights" because "Aztlan is ours and the white man is the
invader."

"They say we're 'Latinizing' Los Angeles! Don't you love it?" boomed
fiery orator Jose Angel Gutierrez, long-time University of Texas
faculty member. "We are fighting to build a new Mestizo nation."

"We are here again," Gutierrez continued, "we are millions and
millions, and the aging white Americans are not making babies, we've
got to get ready to govern!"

Rudy Acuña warns that Chicano youth "bring the possibility of
violence" to the Chicano movement, and the "Brown Berets" tell
"gringos" that "the streets will run red with the blood of tyrants,
who have murdered us for so long."

---------

More assorted racist statements:

"While I am saying this half serious and half joking, I think we are
practicing la reconquista in California."
~ Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, Feb 2002.

"I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the
territory enclosed by its borders and that Mexican migrants are an
important - a very important - part of this."
~ Ernesto Zedillo, Former President of Mexico, speaking in Chicago,
July 23, 1997.

"Mexico extends beyond its borders."
~ Vicente Fox, Current President of Mexico, speaking to a gathering in
Milwaukee in July of 2001

"California is going to be a Hispanic State and anyone who doesn't
like it should leave. They should go back to Europe."
~ Mario Obledo, President of the Californian Coalition of Hispanic
Organisations, June 1998

"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes..." "To the gringos in the
audience, I have one final message to convey, 'Up yours, baby. You've
had it, from now on.' "
~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are
dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are
sh!tting in their pants with fear. I love it.... We have got to
eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to
the worst, we have got to kill him."
~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.

"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non
citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."
~ Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party in front of
400 cheering Latinos at U.C. Riverside on January 14, 1995.

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by
Latinos... non-Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions"
~ Fernando Guerra, professor, Loyola Marymount

"In an extraordinary political move, President Vicente Fox has
announced the formation of a cabinet level agency to govern, protect
and provide services to over 20 million Mexicans now living in Aztlan,
a territory encompassing most of the southwest part of the USA.
President Fox declared yesterday that he will personally lead the new
agency he named "Consejo Nacional para las Comunidades Mexicanas en el
Exterior" (National Council for Mexican Communities Abroad). The
"Council" will consist of the president, most of the cabinet
secretaries and a, as of yet unnamed, representative from Aztlan. This
is a bold move that essentially extends the arm of the Mexican
government into the territories it previously lost during the
Mexican-American War of 1848."
~ Reported in "La Voz de Aztlan", August 7, 2002.

---------

"Fair housing agencies report a surge in discrimination by immigrant
landlords from many nations who refuse to rent outside their ethnic
group."
~ Reported in Los Angeles Times, Nov. 21 2001.

There isn't a single intelligent of well written racist that
>comes in here. You clowns parrot fake statistics and propaganda taken
>off of racist websites, that's about all. And the number of morons who
>keep saying that "Mexicans aren't a race" and are too stupid to look up
>the word "race" in a dictionary pretty clearly shows that the pool of
>intellect here is damned shallow.
>
>Yeah dude. All of that API "research" is is really valuable. Why
>don't you take it to Capital Hill or your local newspaper and see what
>they say?
>
>Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
>
>God, what a bunch of morons you "researchers" are.

-------------------------------------

Message has been deleted

Gunner

Jul 21, 2005, 12:04:00 PM7/21/05
wrote:

>Gummer whines:

White supremacists? If you are referring to me, its evident you don't
know Im native american.

You should also know..that as a group, Californians are pretty well
armed as it is.

Go ahead, beat the snot out of some border watcher. Maim one.

Do you have any preference for the type of wood used in your pyre? If
not, we will just go ahead and use old pallets.

Gunner, California

Viper

Jul 21, 2005, 4:17:45 PM7/21/05
<< Go ahead, beat the snot out of some border watcher. Maim one. >>

Gummer, you don't read much, do you. Because your comprehension and
understanding sucks.

Bleeding Edge

Jul 21, 2005, 5:25:15 PM7/21/05
Viper wrote:

> I wish I wasn't such a turd.

Ask someone to flush the toilet and your problems will be solved.

Bleeding Edge

Jul 21, 2005, 5:26:15 PM7/21/05
Graphic Queen wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:58:01 GMT, Bunn E. Rabbit
> <BunnE...@verizon.hutch.net> wrote:
>
>>On 21 Jul 2005 05:50:37 -0700, "Viper" <rattler...@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Gummer whines:
>>>
>>><< Lets hope you violent bastards dont decide that even more violence
>>>is
>>>the answer. You are known individuals. Violence is a very two way
>>>street. >>
>>>
>>>Violence on any side is a bad thing but it's hilarious that the white
>>>supremacists,
>>
>>Cites for the "white supremacists" kook?
>

> Gunner doesn't give cites. He only asks and demands them from others,
> very one way oriented.

You're very mistaken, either that, or on some damn good drugs.

Bleeding Edge

Jul 21, 2005, 5:28:18 PM7/21/05
Viper wrote:

> Why do the monkeys throw peanuts to me when I go to the zoo?

They want to see you do tricks, you imbecile.

Duke of URL

Jul 21, 2005, 5:51:50 PM7/21/05
H. Reader wrote:
> "Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Viper wrote:

>> What a lot of the late arriving me-white guy types miss is that the
>> Hispanics have been in Southern California since at least 1776,
>
> Hispanics? You mean some Spanish soldiers and priests. Okay.
> So what?

Like he said, So What? The Russians, Siberians & assorted AmIndians were
there before Spanish invaders moved in.
--
Once a suicide bomber, always a suicide bomber

Bleeding Edge

Jul 21, 2005, 6:03:51 PM7/21/05
Viper wrote:

> I'm having second thoughts about my life.

Clones can commit suicide freely, so go ahead.

H. Reader

Jul 21, 2005, 6:32:02 PM7/21/05

"Duke of URL" <NotMa...@NotKDSI.net> wrote in message news:11e067p...@corp.supernews.com...

And so were the English -- Sir Franics Drake.

Scipio

Jul 21, 2005, 8:08:04 PM7/21/05
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:04:00 GMT, Gunner <gunner...@lightspeed.net>
wrote:

With the price of gas and all, I think it would be really kuel to put
Juan in a big hampster wheel with an alternator rigged to the hub.
There has to be some productive use to be had from his obsessive...
whatever it's called.

Yeah, I can't afford to leave my business to camp on the border, not
quite yet, but if Juan rode his piggy ass to the San Diego Fence (a
moment of silence for his motorcycle seat), I think I'd hock what I
own just to be there. :S

WakeU...@adelphia.net

Jul 21, 2005, 10:01:50 PM7/21/05
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:41:04 GMT, Gunner <gunner...@lightspeed.net>
wrote:

>Throughout the night disruption techniques were used to
>>sabotage the MinuteMan patrols, which were met with threats that they
>>would shoot. The camp continued until Monday and actions will continue
>>day and night until the MinuteMen leave Campo.

Re-read the above: what they're saying is that they support the
"right" of foreigners to illegally sneak into the USA but, in
contrast, are willing to violently oppose the right of US citizens to
exist in a town inside the USA.
[...]

Bleeding Edge

Jul 22, 2005, 12:09:12 AM7/22/05
Scipio wrote:

He'd have to show he had some balls and patriotism to do that though, so,
it's never gonna happen.

Gunner

Jul 22, 2005, 1:12:05 AM7/22/05
On 21 Jul 2005 13:17:45 -0700, "Vespa" <babyrattl...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

><< Go ahead, beat the snot out of some border watcher. Maim one. >>
>

>Gummer, you don't read much, do you. Because your comprehension and
>understanding sucks.

How so?

Gunner

Miguel O'Pastel

Jul 23, 2005, 1:16:13 AM7/23/05

"Viper" <rattler...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What the racists do not know is that in California even the Hells Angels do
not fuck with Mexicans after receiving some hard lessons.

Moderate Mammal

Jul 23, 2005, 1:30:18 AM7/23/05

Bwhahahhaha!

That's the funniest thing I've read all month.

--
Keith

Scipio

Jul 23, 2005, 3:09:25 AM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 05:16:13 GMT, "Miguel O'Pastel"
<comr...@arms.fight> wrote:

>What the racists do not know is that in California even the Hells Angels do
>not fuck with Mexicans after receiving some hard lessons.

Sure, I'll take a Racial Moment with you.

First of all, you might make it as a comedy writer, keep working at
it.

Second of all, the Racists are the Raza. The reason you don't see
regular Americans going after other races/ethnicities in this way,
even other Illegals very much, is because the Raza are a
highly-racist, colonizing people. They don't come here to America as
respectable Immigrants, nor even as guests; they are simply extending
Mexico. Because they are racist.

Let me say it again: The reason for all this crap from Americans is
because the Raza are an intolerably racist people. You come into
someone else's country thinking that way and behaving that way, and
then commit the MORTAL sin on top of that, of telling the people you
find here that it isn't their country anymore - You draw a target on
your back that will never wash off. That's what your raza crap is
getting you, paison.

Standing there waving your arms and screaming it ain't so doesn't
change the fact that it is so. So suck on it, we're fed up muchacho.
Get to know how nasty white people can be when our blood is up, the
rest of the world already has.

H. Reader

Jul 23, 2005, 5:04:41 AM7/23/05

"Miguel O'Pastel" <comr...@arms.fight> wrote in message news:xokEe.5312$p%3.2...@typhoon.sonic.net...

STDs?

Duke of URL

Jul 23, 2005, 10:51:27 AM7/23/05

we-elll yesss ... but as a good Scots/Irish/American, do I *have* to give
credit to the *nglish?

Jack Linthicum

Jul 23, 2005, 11:02:09 AM7/23/05

The basic difference is the Spanish stayed and made the place a
paradise while the others waited until the joint got filled up to come
back with their egos and their need for showing off.

Duke of URL

Jul 23, 2005, 8:50:09 PM7/23/05
Jack Linthicum wrote:

> The basic difference is the Spanish stayed and made the place a
> paradise

er, does that mean that Californicatia ALWAYS had Mexican gardners &
poolboys?

Jack Love

Jul 24, 2005, 2:36:53 AM7/24/05

Of course, in 1850 the 'Spanish' population of California was
estimated to be about 5000. According to my Sherman biography...
So the gardens were very small chunks of the total land area. Only so
many Indians survived their enslavement under the fine Friars.

Jack Linthicum

Jul 24, 2005, 7:28:17 AM7/24/05

And very large ranches and a government more for the laid back and
non-trigger happy few whites who stayed past their ship sailing or the
fur season opening. There used to be a real society in Los Angeles, not
just movie people and other self-important scum.

Jack Linthicum

Jul 24, 2005, 8:17:58 AM7/24/05

For those looking past next Saturday's Budweiser, in 12 years half the
18 year olds, ie potential voters, will be Hispanic.

http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/10120/10120.intro.html

"Being Latino is not tantamount to being un-American. Rather, it is
like being a Texan; it is a distinctive way of being American. The
quintessential Texas icon, the cowboy, is a regional identity figure,
which itself developed out of the meeting and interaction of Atlantic
American and Mexican cattle cultures and technologies in the early
nineteenth century. The regional identity that is being created by
young adults in California, half of whom are Latino draws heavily on
their early socialization in Latino civil society, which influences
daily behavior and is rooted in the larger civil society that resulted
from the cultural dynamics of Mexico and elsewhere in Latin America, a
true "melting pot" where Indian, European, African, and even Asian
cultures have left their imprint and progeny. The viability of those
patterns of civil society can be seen in the health beliefs encountered
in current medical visits, for example concerning diabetes causation,
prenatal care, and heart transplantation beliefs, which can be traced
back to Mesoamerican cultures. Two general traditions in Atlantic
American culture have different interactions with groups they perceive
to be "different": Puritans, who have always had difficulty with any
form of diversity, and Quakers, who have always embraced diversity. The
Quaker variant of Atlantic American civil society and Latino-Catholic
civil society will most likely provide the new underpinnings for a new
regional identity."

TOliver

Jul 24, 2005, 11:32:04 AM7/24/05

> Jack Linthicum wrote:
>> Duke of URL wrote:

>> > er, does that mean that Californicatia ALWAYS had Mexican gardners &
>> > poolboys?
>>
>> And very large ranches and a government more for the laid back and
>> non-trigger happy few whites who stayed past their ship sailing or the
>> fur season opening. There used to be a real society in Los Angeles, not
>> just movie people and other self-important scum.
>

> For those looking past next Saturday's Budweiser, in 12 years half the
> 18 year olds, ie potential voters, will be Hispanic.
>
> http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/10120/10120.intro.html
>
> "Being Latino is not tantamount to being un-American. Rather, it is
> like being a Texan; it is a distinctive way of being American. The
> quintessential Texas icon, the cowboy, is a regional identity figure,
> which itself developed out of the meeting and interaction of Atlantic
> American and Mexican cattle cultures and technologies in the early
> nineteenth century. ...(snip, interesting).....

I've listened to this dialogue (most of which could only be characterized as
offensive crap) with some interest. The VFW Post to which I belong has a
largely Hispanic memebership/clientele. Named for one of the last "Anglos"
KIA in Germany in 1945, demographic changes have combined to make the photos
on the walls and the guys playing dominoes, etc. reveal Spanish surnames,
largely "Indian" (as compared to "Spanish") countenances, anda belief system
which puts present or past service in any branch of the US military as
somewhat preferable to Holy Orders (with USMC being well ahead of the
Jesuits and Franciscans in the pecking order).

TMO

Brian Sharrock

Jul 25, 2005, 8:10:49 AM7/25/05

"TOliver" <tolive...@Hot.rr.com> wrote in message

snip

> on the walls and the guys playing dominoes, etc. reveal Spanish surnames,
> largely "Indian" (as compared to "Spanish") countenances, anda belief
> system > which puts present or past service in any branch of the US
> military as somewhat preferable to Holy Orders (with USMC being well ahead

> of the Jesuits ...

That stretches the credulity of this particular Brit ...
'Semper Fi(deles)' outranking AMDG?
The Brothers wouldn't have allowed it at my school -
even though we all wore blazer badges sporting 'Semper Fideles'
But were 'educated' to write AMDG at the top of every scrip
submitted as homework.

> and Franciscans in the pecking order).

Now, that bit I can believe!

--

Brian

TOliver

Jul 25, 2005, 10:57:56 AM7/25/05

"Brian Sharrock" wrote...

> "TOliver"wrote ...

> snip
>
>> on the walls and the guys playing dominoes, etc. reveal Spanish surnames,
>> largely "Indian" (as compared to "Spanish") countenances, anda belief
>> system > which puts present or past service in any branch of the US
>> military as somewhat preferable to Holy Orders (with USMC being well
>> ahead of the Jesuits ...
>
> That stretches the credulity of this particular Brit ...
> 'Semper Fi(deles)' outranking AMDG?
> The Brothers wouldn't have allowed it at my school -
> even though we all wore blazer badges sporting 'Semper Fideles'
> But were 'educated' to write AMDG at the top of every scrip
> submitted as homework.

Remember, for much of modern history, the Jesuits were "outlawed" by
Mexico's Leftish and quite secular governments, while in this part of the
US, the Jesuits' venues were thin on Hispanics. Mexican men (and men of
Mexican ancestry) grew up without any Jesuit influence or presence. Then
there's a strong tradition of male anti-clerical feeling among Mexican
males, for whom the Church seems to have been a "women's thing."

WWII in Texas represented the "Great Leap Forward" for the Mexican American
population, where military service began to open educational, vocational and
professional careers and community prospects in a society in which a handful
of Anglo (and a few Hispanic) "patrons" (translatable in a fashion not much
different than the Dutch patroons of the Hudson Valley) exercised near
absolute political, social and workplace control. Legends in Texas include
the highly charged public battle to bury a Hispanic with the Medal of Honor
in what had been an "Anglo" municipal cemetery, stakebed trucks and knotted
strings (to hold beside the ballot) to get Mexican American voters to the
polls for the Democratic Primary (before the late 1970s, the "Real" Election
Day), and those that famous handful of Hispanic voters from thge Valley (all
apparently resident in the same cemetery) who swung Lyndon Johnson's first
election to the USSenate. LBJ who after college had taught in a school full
of Mexican American kids was astutly conscious of his relationship with and
debt to Mexican American voters in South Texas. The recruitment rate in
the heavily Hispanic communities of South Texas has always exceeded national
numbers and reading casualty rolls for the USMC, the Hispanic surnames leapo
from the pages at a high clip.

>> and Franciscans in the pecking order).
>>
> Now, that bit I can believe!

The two principally Hispanic parishes here are served by Franciscans, most
traditionally Catalans from a Mallorcan seminary (and now from a Mexican
Franciscanbackgrounds). The big downtown parish was originally almost
entirely German (representing the 19th century influx of Germans in
mercantile trades) first greatly diluted by the Irish who arrived with the
railroads and as craftsmen in a variety of trades. East of the city, the
Czech Plains, the parishes are filled with Czech and Moravian family names.
In a plce where history only goes back 156 years or so, up until 1950 or so,
ethnic and demographic barriers were clearly drawn.

TMO

Brian Sharrock

Jul 25, 2005, 3:54:10 PM7/25/05