Just joined

Sridhar Rajan

Dec 25, 2020, 12:44:07 AM12/25/20
When my little boy was amblyopic, Fran Eisner's Yahoo!Group was a lifeline. I went searching for her online, and found some of her posts on this group. My son is 22 now, and has had stable vision for 15 of them. I just wanted to thank Fran, and stay plugged into this group, to fish among recovered amblyopes for further knowledge.

Sridhar Rajan
(Grateful father)

The Real Bev

Dec 25, 2020, 1:24:02 AM12/25/20
On 12/24/2020 09:44 PM, Sridhar Rajan wrote:
> When my little boy was amblyopic, Fran Eisner's Yahoo!Group was a lifeline. I went searching for her online, and found some of her posts on this group. My son is 22 now, and has had stable vision for 15 of them. I just wanted to thank Fran, and stay plugged into this group, to fish among recovered amblyopes for further knowledge.

There has been almost no activity in this group for several years,
although it used to be a really good resource for people with vision
problems. Facebook etc. has killed a lot of useful internet functions,
and usenet is one of them.

Good luck.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I love this country...

Bob F

Dec 25, 2020, 6:05:17 PM12/25/20
On 12/24/2020 10:23 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 12/24/2020 09:44 PM, Sridhar Rajan wrote:
>> When my little boy was amblyopic, Fran Eisner's Yahoo!Group was a
>> lifeline. I went searching for her online, and found some of her posts
>> on this group. My son is 22 now, and has had stable vision for 15 of
>> them. I just wanted to thank Fran, and stay plugged into this group,
>> to fish among recovered amblyopes for further knowledge.
>
> There has been almost no activity in this group for several years,
> although it used to be a really good resource for people with vision
> problems.  Facebook etc. has killed a lot of useful internet functions,
> and usenet is one of them.
>
> Good luck.

And today, it is just hopping!