Budesonide caused blur & shrunk vision is recoverable ?

Cheah Teik Ee

Nov 17, 2020, 7:59:49 AM11/17/20
Hss any1 here experienced this ?

TE Cheah

Jun 4, 2021, 9:47:50 AM6/4/21
On Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 4:59:49 AM UTC-8, TE Cheah wrote:
> Hss any1 here experienced this ?
I stopped using Budesonide on 17-11-20, by 17-5-21 my right eye's vision size has recovered ( from 50 ) to 80% of left eye, & much less blur.

TE Cheah

Nov 17, 2021, 2:32:04 AM11/17/21
Today is 12 mth after I stopped using, right eye vision size is still 80%, but less blur because I follow a video ( Youtube, Dr.Hu_03 ) 's guide.