For Help

已查看 377 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Cai Quanqing

未读,
1995年4月10日 03:00:001995/4/10
收件人

Hi,
I don't know if this is appriated to post the news here ,But
I hope everyone who can help us will sendmail to us
This is Peking University in China, a place those dreams of
freedom and democracy. However, a young, 21-year old student
has become very sick and is dying. The illness is very rare. Though
they have tried, doctors at the best hospitals in Beijing cannot cure
her; may do not even know what illness it is. So now we are asking
the world -- can somebody help us?
Here is a description of the illness:
The young woman -- her name is Zhu Ling -- is a student in
the chemistry department. On DEC. 5, 1994, Zhu Ling felt sick to
her stomach. Three days later, her hair began to fall out and within
two days she was completely bald. She entered the hospital, but
doctors could not discover the season for her illness. However,
after she was in the hospital for a month, she began to fell better
and her hair grew back. Zhu Ling went back to school in February,
but in March her legs began to ache severely, and she felt dizzy.
She entered XieHe Hospital - Chinese most famous hospital. In
early March and on March 15, her symptoms worsened. She Began
to facial paralysis, central muscle of eye's paralysis, self-controlled
respiration disappeared. So she was put on a respirator.
The doctors did many tests for many diseases(include anti-
H2V, spinal cord puncture, NMR, immune system, chemical drug
intoxication ANA,ENA,DSONA,ZG and Lyme), but all were
negative, except for Lyme disease(ZGM(+)).
The doctors now think that it might be acute disseminated
encephalomyelitis(ADEM) or lupus erythematosus(LE), but the
data from the tests do not support this conclusion.
The doctors are now treating Zhu Ling with broad-spectrum
antibiotic of cephalosporin, anti-virus drug, hormone, immun-
oadjuvent, gamma globulin intravenous injection and have given
her plasma exchange(PE) of 10,000 CCs. But Zhu Ling has not
responded -- she reamers in a vegetative state, sustained by life
support.
If anyone has heard of patients with similar symptoms -- or
have any ideas as to what this illness could be, please contact us.
We are Zhu Ling's friends and we are disparate to help her.
This is the first time that Chinese try to find help from
Internet, please send back E-mail to us. We will send more crystal
description of her illness to you.

Thank you very much
Peking University
April 10th, 1995
Please foreword this message to your freinds if you think they can help
us ,Thanks advanced!

email:ca...@mccux0.mech.pku.edu.cn

0 个新帖子