new age onset?

1 view

David Dalton

Jun 17, 2021, 2:39:25 AM6/17/21
As part of my mystic cycles, which have been diagnosed by psychiatrists as
bipolar type I with occasional psychosis, but which I prefer to view as a
spiritual awakening, I have for sometime now been attempting global new age
onset magickal workings. In these I invoke my eight main deities including my
top deity God, as well as past avatar types including my minor deities Jesus
and Taliesin, and past devi types.

Anyway, I hope that I have succeeded by tonight, but if not I will try again
around summer solstice, June 20--21, 2021.

These things are in the workings: (1) a sudden magickal evolution implemented
by just God, (2) an assisted shaktipat where over a million globally,
including about 600 on this group, should have gained matchmaking and other
abilities, (3) a healing circle working that is a binding of criminals plus
good intuition for all, (4) a species balance that may affect diet and also
includes a strong bias against murder and suicide, (5) a bounce for a lot of
black magick, and (6) related to that bounce, an adjustment of many sins so
they no longer occur, as if they are back in Pandora's box.

Let me know if you notice any effects, and feel free to ask me for more
detail.

"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
This is hard rock and water/Out here between wind and flame/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)