Do we all move thru 4D spacetime at the speed of light or the speed of light times the square root of minus 1?

Ilya Kraskov

Aug 14, 2021, 1:40:34 PM8/14/21
Do we move through 4D spacetime at the speed of light or do we all move at
the speed of light times the square root of minus one?

This article says we move through the temporal component of 4D spacetime at
the speed of light times the square root of minus one (aka c times i).
<https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/GR/gravity.html>

However, all these say we move through 4D spacetime at the speed of light.
<https://medium.com/predict/we-all-travel-through-spacetime-at-the-speed-of-light-d60cb389dfc2>
<http://backreaction.blogspot.com/2020/08/do-we-really-travel-through-time-with.html>
<https://youtu.be/k73psdcmzEY>
<https://youtu.be/au0QJYISe4c>
<https://youtu.be/xYEcs9fOZy4>
<https://youtu.be/msVuCEs8Ydo>
<https://www.quora.com/What-speed-do-we-travel-through-spacetime>
<https://www.quora.com/Does-everything-travel-at-the-speed-of-light-in-spacetime>
etc

Notice there is no mention of the square root of minus one in those above.

Do we move through the temporal component of 4d spacetime at the speed of
light or do we move at the speed of light times the square root of -1?
--
Doveryay, no proveryay.