We are pleased to inform you that the submission of abstracts for the International Conference VipIMAGE 2015 - V ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (www.fe.up.pt/vipimage
) to be held in October 19-21, 2015, in H10 Costa Adeje Palace, Tenerife, Spain, is going well.
Attending several requests, the organizing committee has extended the submission period to April 20th.
Once again, we would like to invite you to participate and share your expertise in VipIMAGE 2015.
Possible Topics (not limited to)
- Signal and Image Processing
- Computational Vision
- Medical Imaging
- Physics of Medical Imaging
- Tracking and Analysis of Movement
- Simulation and Modeling
- Image Acquisition
- Industrial Applications
- Shape Reconstruction
- Segmentation, Matching, Simulation
- Data Interpolation, Registration, Acquisition and Compression
- 3D Vision
- Virtual Reality
- Visual Inspection
- Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment
- Computational Bioimaging and Visualization
- Telemedicine Systems and Applications
- Alexandre Xavier Falcão, Universidade de Campinas, Brazil
- Cristian A. Linte, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Fiorella Sgallari, University of Bologna, Italy
- Yongjie Zhang, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Xiaochuan Pan, The University of Chicago, USA
- Xue-cheng Tai, University of Bergen, Norway
Proposals to organize Thematic Sessions under the auspicious of VipIMAGE 2015 are welcome.
Proposals for Thematic Sessions should be submitted by email to the conference co-chairs (tav...@fe.up.pt
Confirmed Thematic Session
- Computational Vision and Image Processing applied to Dental Medicine
- Proceedings: The proceedings book will be published by Taylor & Francis Group and indexed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index, IET Inspect and Elsevier Scopus.
- Springer Book: A book with 20 invited works from the ones presented in the conference will be published by Springer under the book series "Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics" indexed by Elsevier Scopus.
- Journal Publication: A dedicated special issue of the Taylor & Francis international journal "Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization" will be published with extended versions of the best works presented in the conference.
Important dates (Postponed)
- Deadline for Thematic Session Proposals: April 15, 2015
- Deadline for Extended Abstracts (2-4 pages): April 20, 2015
- Authors Notification: May 15, 2015
- Deadline for Papers: July 1, 2015
We are looking forward to see you in Tenerife next October,
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
(VipIMAGE 2015 co-chairs)
For further details, please, have a look in the conference website at: www.fe.up.pt/vipimage
, the Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/pages/Vipimage/237980719665456
, or join the LinkedIn group at: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4752820&trk=hb_side_g