Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Urgent help please on an amnio decision.

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Peter Guest

未読、
2001/12/15 11:37:112001/12/15
To:
Urgent help please on an amnio decision. My wife is 18 weeks pregnant.
Her age indicates a risk of Downs of 1 in 660. Her beta HCG increases
that risk to 1 in 110. An anolmaly scan reduces that by a factor of 3,
leaving us at 1 in 330.

Do we need an amnio?

We are told that the blood chemistry results do not fit the Downs
pattern and that placenta failure is more likely. One result was 8
instead of 2 and a second was 2 instead of 0.5 We were told that the
software does not take into account this factor.

We don't know what to do.

Peter

新着メール 0 件