Re: More Flu Vaccine Delays: Please BEG -- NOT!

1 view

Mr-Natural-Health

Oct 14, 2005, 10:40:12 AM10/14/05
George Conklin wrote:

> Faced with a possible worldwide panendomic, foreign nations have purchased
> 2-year worth of production of Theraflu (sp?) leaving the USA with a bacseat
> in that front.
>
> Now in North Carolina the extended delay in the shipment of regular flu
> vaccines states that those of us under 65 will have to wait until JANUARY
> for shipments...and that is still NOT TOO LATE. Ha Ha ha.

I came across some interesting information on the flu vaccination scams
that medicine has been promoting tonight. I am not about small pox, or
some other disease vaccination that does NOT change every every year.
I am writing about the flu vaccination industry which has about as much
a scientific basis as does Astrology. There is no basis to accurately
predict which flu strand will strike each year. It is all about
fortune telling.

There is no need for any normal person to ever get an annual flu
vaccination. The danger if there is any danger is from getting
pneumonia after coming down with the flu. Thus, you should get that
pneumonia vaccination at most. You know that one shot deal that
protects against bacterial forms of pneumonia? Of course, I personally
have NEVER gotten the flu. When I do get sick, I NEVER stay sick for
more than 8 hours.

The next scam is the bird flu scare being promoted by medicine.

The only people who will ever die from the bird flu are in constant
contact with birds. I don't work with chickens or have a love affair
with animals in general.

My risk of ever getting this flu crap is directly related to my age and
level of physical fitness.

Then there is that nutty physician who has spent 50 years of his life
researching the 1918 flu virus so that a vaccine can be made. They
still have not developed a vaccine for a deadly flu that simply doesn't
exist. When it finally hits the market, the government will stockpile
it so that they will eventually be able to throw it all out. Are you
Crackpots as fruity as this kooky 1918 flu vaccination SCAM?

The flu panendemic scare is another classic example of a scare being
manufactured by medicine. Why? Just follow the money. Vaccinatioins
are money making business for many in the American Health Care system.

All you Crackpots should me made to take a flu vaccination every month
of your rotten miserable flu vaccination scammer lifes. :)

Just my opinion, but I am always right. Flu vaccination scammers make
it all too easy to be perfect in every way. :)

tund...@hotmail.com

Oct 14, 2005, 10:43:43 AM10/14/05

Vaccines are a scam. And they are busy turning it from a multi-million
dollar scam into a billion dollar scam. And the WHO is on board.

TC

Krane

Oct 14, 2005, 3:05:40 PM10/14/05

Careful there, TC. Your poorly-worded and impetuous first statement
painting all vaccines as "a scam" might not sit too well with, say,
polio and smallpox survivors.

Krane

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 3:22:12 PM10/14/05

"Mr-Natural-Health" <john...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in
message news:1129300812....@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> George Conklin wrote:
>
>> Faced with a possible worldwide panendomic, foreign nations have
>> purchased
>> 2-year worth of production of Theraflu (sp?) leaving the USA with a
>> bacseat
>> in that front.

Theraflu® is a proprietary over-the-counter preparation containing
Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine maleate, Dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. I doubt seriously that there is a shortage of
the stuff, and I'm sure that such a shortage would not have much of an
overall health impact. Perhaps you are thinking of FluMist, the nasal flu
vaccine?

>> Now in North Carolina the extended delay in the shipment of regular flu
>> vaccines states that those of us under 65 will have to wait until JANUARY
>> for shipments...and that is still NOT TOO LATE. Ha Ha ha.

Bullshit. The CDC recommends that flu vaccines be used to immunize those in
high priority groups until October 24. After that everyone is eligible for a
flu shot, and the vaccine supplies are adequate to meet the demand.

> I came across some interesting information on the flu vaccination scams
> that medicine has been promoting tonight. I am not about small pox, or
> some other disease vaccination that does NOT change every every year.
> I am writing about the flu vaccination industry which has about as much
> a scientific basis as does Astrology. There is no basis to accurately
> predict which flu strand will strike each year.

Your ignorance of epidemiology and virology is vast. The CDC and the WHO do
a remarkably accurate job of predicting which influenza strains will
predominate in each coming flu season. They do this with worldwide
surveillance, tracking all the strains that are in circulation, with
particular attention to those which emerge prevalent in the southern
hemisphere's flu season (which I'll point out because you are probably
ignorant of geography, too, begins during our Spring which is their Fall.)
Thus there is a very sound basis for making the predictions, and they are
made well. No fortune telling involved. By the way, it IS "strains" (usually
three, sometimes four), not "strand" as you so ignorantly state.

> It is all about
> fortune telling.
>
> There is no need for any normal person to ever get an annual flu
> vaccination.

Only abnormal people get the flu? I should think that would put you in
special danger.

> The danger if there is any danger is from getting
> pneumonia after coming down with the flu.

People can and do die of primary influenza. It's true that secondary
pneumonic infections are a common complication of the flu, but pneumonia is
hardly the only danger.

> Thus, you should get that
> pneumonia vaccination at most. You know that one shot deal that
> protects against bacterial forms of pneumonia?

The Pneumovax® vaccination is certainly a good idea, but it doesn't protect
against all bacterial pneumonia, and flu vaccine is still a first line of
defense.

> Of course, I personally
> have NEVER gotten the flu.

Bully for you. Look up the word "hubris."

> When I do get sick, I NEVER stay sick for
> more than 8 hours.
>
> The next scam is the bird flu scare being promoted by medicine.

Sure, sure. It's all an invention of the pharmaceutical industry to sell
lots of vaccine. Go on believing that if you wish.

> The only people who will ever die from the bird flu are in constant
> contact with birds.

I wish this were true, but I doubt that the disease is going to stay limited
to that small population.

> I don't work with chickens or have a love affair
> with animals in general.

Good. I do like animals, and wouldn't wish on any of them the fate of being
under the care of the likes of you.

> My risk of ever getting this flu crap is directly related to my age and
> level of physical fitness.

Yeah, you and PeterB are protected from the virus by your innate superiority
to the rest of the human race. Look up "chutzpah."

> Then there is that nutty physician who has spent 50 years of his life
> researching the 1918 flu virus so that a vaccine can be made. They
> still have not developed a vaccine for a deadly flu that simply doesn't
> exist.

For once, you are at least partially correct. People keep bewailing the fact
that researchers have not yet developed a vaccine for the bird flu as if
that were a guilty failure. Actually, until the virus mutates into a human
to human transmissible form, there's nothing for which to develop a vaccine.
They can, and have, developed a vaccine to match the current bird flu virus,
which gives them a head start, but there is no way to know if that vaccine
will have any effectiveness against the epidemic variant of bird flu, and so
it would be foolhardy to go into production with the current vaccine
version.

> When it finally hits the market, the government will stockpile
> it so that they will eventually be able to throw it all out.

That's doubtful. the worldwide demand for it in an epidemic will be
staggering.

> Are you
> Crackpots as fruity as this kooky 1918 flu vaccination SCAM?

It would take a concerted effort to produce anyone as kooky as you.

> The flu panendemic scare is another classic example of a scare being
> manufactured by medicine. Why? Just follow the money. Vaccinatioins
> are money making business for many in the American Health Care system.

No, as I've pointed out many times, vaccines are not a very profitable
product for the pharmaceutical companies, and certainly giving flu shots
will not make or break the careers of any healthcare professionals.

> All you Crackpots should me made to take a flu vaccination every month
> of your rotten miserable flu vaccination scammer lifes. :)

That's a pretty weak curse. A miniscule subcutaneous injection once a month
would hardly be noticed by anyone except a needlephobe. Are YOU a
needlephobe?

> Just my opinion, but I am always right. Flu vaccination scammers make
> it all too easy to be perfect in every way. :)

LOL! I normally would never wish disease on anybody, but I confess to some
schadenfreude at the thought of you wracked with chills, pain all over your
weak-as-a-dishrag body, a headache, a sore throat, and a cough which seems
to expel all the energy out of you every time it comes. When it happens,
meditate on your state of perfection, then think of me. ;o)
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Pizza Girl.

Oct 14, 2005, 3:25:45 PM10/14/05
What about the millions and millions of smallpox and polio survivors that never
had a shot?
What about the millions and millions of polio and smallpox vaccines victims?

"Krane" <xjo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 14, 2005, 3:31:49 PM10/14/05
Your glass bubble won't protect you forever. Placebo usually wanes with time.

Get your vaccine and all the grime and toxins with it. Shoot it right into your
bloodstream where your body cannot defend itself against the crap and pray this
won't be the last time you play Russian roulette with your health and immune
system.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Mr-Natural-Health" <john...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in
> message news:1129300812....@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > George Conklin wrote:
> >
> >> Faced with a possible worldwide panendomic, foreign nations have
> >> purchased
> >> 2-year worth of production of Theraflu (sp?) leaving the USA with a
> >> bacseat
> >> in that front.
>

> Theraflu. is a proprietary over-the-counter preparation containing

> The Pneumovax. vaccination is certainly a good idea, but it doesn't protect

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 3:35:56 PM10/14/05

"Pizza Girl." <no.s...@5.me> wrote in message

> What about the millions and millions of smallpox and polio survivors that
> never
> had a shot?

What about them?

> What about the millions and millions of polio and smallpox vaccines
> victims?

"Millions and millions" is WAY over estimated. The statistics for smallpox
vaccine are about one death and fifteen illnesses per million vaccinations.
I don't know the figures for polio vaccines, but I know that the vaccines
are quite effective and have prevented literally billions of cases of active
polio. Like smallpox has been, polio will soon be eradicated from the
planet.

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 3:47:24 PM10/14/05

> Your glass bubble won't protect you forever. Placebo usually wanes with
> time.
>
> Get your vaccine and all the grime and toxins with it. Shoot it right into
> your
> bloodstream where your body cannot defend itself against the crap and pray
> this
> won't be the last time you play Russian roulette with your health and
> immune
> system.

Wow. You are even more ignorant about vaccination and immunity than Gohde,
if that is possible. "Grime and toxins"? I have given thousands of flu
shots, and never seen a single infection result, nor have I heard of any
toxic reactions. "Shoot it right into your bloodstream"? That's not how
vaccines are given, my dear. Flu vaccine is given subcutaneously which means
under the skin. It's given that way because that is how it is most
effective, not because intravenous injection would be particularly
dangerous. "Russian roulette"? Well, in a way. I'll take my chances with the
risks of vaccination, you take yours with the circulating flu viruses. We
are free to make our own choices. SOME of us actually make INFORMED choices.

Pizza Girl.

Oct 14, 2005, 3:59:28 PM10/14/05
Quote from Alex Loglia

However, during the 1962 Congressional hearings on HR10541, Dr. Bernard
Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics at the University of North
Carolina, School of Public Health, testified that not only [now listen to this,
folks...] not only did polio increase substantially after the introduction of
mass and frequently compulsory immunization programs, but statistics were
manipulated and statements made by the Public Health Service to give the
opposite impression.

You have been lied to folks. The polio vaccine caused more polio than it
protected people from.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 14, 2005, 4:03:17 PM10/14/05
You have been shown the evidence and statistics repeatedly and yet you still
persist in making people ill, perhaps murdering them, all through the acts of
ignorance and denial that you were taught in school.

When will the mdics be held responsible for their actions in a criminal court?
Ohhh can't happen? Your board looks after (protects) it's own.

No brainwashing there. The mighty dollar speaks loudly.

john...@naturalhealthperspective.com

Oct 14, 2005, 4:09:48 PM10/14/05

Rich wrote:

> Wow. You are even more ignorant about vaccination and immunity than Gohde,
> if that is possible.

The flu vaccination scam being perpetrated on the public by
conventional medicine meets the criteria of Health Fraud.

When will Quackwatch.com condemn it?

--
Recommended anti-quackbusters web pages:
http://www.quackpotwatch.org/

PeterB

Oct 14, 2005, 4:10:53 PM10/14/05

Pizza Girl. wrote:
> Quote from Alex Loglia
>
> However, during the 1962 Congressional hearings on HR10541, Dr. Bernard
> Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics at the University of North
> Carolina, School of Public Health, testified that not only [now listen to this,
> folks...] not only did polio increase substantially after the introduction of
> mass and frequently compulsory immunization programs, but statistics were
> manipulated and statements made by the Public Health Service to give the
> opposite impression.
>
> You have been lied to folks. The polio vaccine caused more polio than it
> protected people from.

Yep. People wonder why the drug companies never did the proper studies
proving vaccine safety. They didn't do it because they didn't want to
know...

PeterB

Doug Freese

Oct 14, 2005, 4:23:51 PM10/14/05

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> LOL! I normally would never wish disease on anybody, but I confess to
> some schadenfreude at the thought of you wracked with chills, pain all
> over your weak-as-a-dishrag body, a headache, a sore throat, and a
> cough which seems to expel all the energy out of you every time it
> comes. When it happens, meditate on your state of perfection, then
> think of me. ;o)

Please also allow him some moderate to severe anal(to distinguish from
his daily oral) diarrhea.

-DF

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 4:26:14 PM10/14/05

> Quote from Alex Loglia

Yes, Mr. Loglia is one of the more strident anti-vac liars.

> However, during the 1962 Congressional hearings on HR10541, Dr. Bernard
> Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics at the University of
> North
> Carolina, School of Public Health, testified that not only [now listen to
> this,
> folks...] not only did polio increase substantially after the introduction
> of
> mass and frequently compulsory immunization programs, but statistics were
> manipulated and statements made by the Public Health Service to give the
> opposite impression.
>
> You have been lied to folks. The polio vaccine caused more polio than it
> protected people from.

Even if a Dr. Greenberg did make such a statement in a congressional
hearing, that does not make it true. Just the simple fact that in the 1950's
there were thousands of cases of polio annually in the U.S. and now there
are none, makes the statement that, "The polio vaccine caused more polio
than it protected people from," an obvious falsehood.

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 4:30:07 PM10/14/05

> Rich wrote:
>
>> Wow. You are even more ignorant about vaccination and immunity than
>> Gohde,
>> if that is possible.
>
> The flu vaccination scam being perpetrated on the public by
> conventional medicine meets the criteria of Health Fraud.

What is your evidence of this alleged "scam," and in what way does it
constitute "fraud"? This shuld be good.

> When will Quackwatch.com condemn it?

It's quackwatch.ORG, and there's nothing there to condemn.

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 4:31:12 PM10/14/05

"Doug Freese" <dfr...@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message

Oh, he can have that too, but it's not a symptom of influenza.

;o) Rich

Pizza Girl.

Oct 14, 2005, 7:46:56 PM10/14/05
And your expertise with vaccines is what?
a) Your mommy told you they were good?
b) Your doctor told you he heard it somewhere?
c) Drug company studies in flyers left for you to read said they were good?
d) Your professor told you he heard it somewhere?
e) None of your patients have ever contracted Alzheimers or an immune
deficiency disease and they have had vaccinations?
f) You really understand the biochemistry behind them and have guarantees of
the hygeiene and methods to produce these little money makers for you?
g) I have no idea about vaccines but I have been told not to interfere with
the process?
h) They are not hurting anybody anyway?

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Mr-Natural-Health

Oct 14, 2005, 7:47:19 PM10/14/05

Rich wrote:

> Even if a Dr. Greenberg did make such a statement in a congressional
> hearing, that does not make it true. Just the simple fact that in the 1950's
> there were thousands of cases of polio annually in the U.S. and now there
> are none, makes the statement that, "The polio vaccine caused more polio
> than it protected people from," an obvious falsehood.

Perhaps, if you were to concentrate?

The topic of this thread is the flu vaccination scam.

Just thought that a Dim-Wit like you might want to know.

Pizza Girl.

Oct 14, 2005, 7:48:52 PM10/14/05
They cause long term immune disorders, various brain damage disorders and death.

Can you produce any facts, double blind testing or other reputable evidence that
vaccine ever worked or did more good than harm?

This should be good.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 14, 2005, 7:49:50 PM10/14/05
Sounds exactly like the symptoms most people get from vaccines if they make it.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

(PeteCresswell)

Oct 14, 2005, 11:29:21 PM10/14/05
Per Mr-Natural-Health:

>There is no need for any normal person to ever get an annual flu
>vaccination. The danger if there is any danger is from getting
>pneumonia after coming down with the flu.

I think it depends on your definition of "need" and how many paid sick days one
has on their job.

Before getting an annual flu shot, I racked up a minimum of two weeks sick time
(sometimes three) from the flu *every* year - I didn't miss a year for about 11
years straight.

Once I started getting an annual flu shot, I haven't missed a single day because
of the flu for 14 years. This year I lost about 10 days due to something the
doc called a "flu-like" illness, but that was the first illness that was even
close to the flu for me.
--
PeteCresswell

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 9:25:52 PM10/14/05

> And your expertise with vaccines is what?
> a) Your mommy told you they were good?
> b) Your doctor told you he heard it somewhere?
> c) Drug company studies in flyers left for you to read said they were
> good?
> d) Your professor told you he heard it somewhere?
> e) None of your patients have ever contracted Alzheimers or an immune
> deficiency disease and they have had vaccinations?
> f) You really understand the biochemistry behind them and have guarantees
> of
> the hygeiene and methods to produce these little money makers for you?
> g) I have no idea about vaccines but I have been told not to interfere
> with
> the process?
> h) They are not hurting anybody anyway?

My expertise with vaccines derives from a long term interest in and
extensive reading about the nature and history of infectuous diseases. I do
vaccinate people frequently, but that is hardly a "little money maker" for
me. It's just another little part of the job like starting IV's or dressing
wounds or fitting splints or patient education or assessing lung sounds.

Now where do you get your information, other than the anti-vac websites?

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 9:28:02 PM10/14/05

"Mr-Natural-Health" <john...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in
message news:1129333639....@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Perhaps YOU should pay attention. I didn't change the subject, Pizza Girl
did. Go whine to her.

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 9:43:17 PM10/14/05

> They cause long term immune disorders, various brain damage disorders and
> death.
>
> Can you produce any facts, double blind testing or other reputable
> evidence that
> vaccine ever worked or did more good than harm?
>
> This should be good.

I am not going to bother to conduct a search of the literature for evidence
of the efficacy of vaccines. It's there, and if you are really interested,
which obviously you are not, you may do your own homework. All the evidence
you need, though, to know that vaccines work is to examine your world
locally. Has anybody you have ever known contracted or died of smallpox,
polio, tetanus, diptheria, or yellow fever? Depending on your age and
locale, you MAY have known someone with measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis,
or chickenpox, but those diseases, too are becoming memories, not everyday
threats to health. The fact that those diseases are no longer part of our
environment is directly due to vaccination. Arguments otherwise by the
anti-vac crowd are so flimsy as to be laughable.

Rich

Oct 14, 2005, 9:48:23 PM10/14/05

> Sounds exactly like the symptoms most people get from vaccines if they
> make it.

Wrong. Even the worst adverse reactions to vaccines do not add up to that
particular set of symptoms. And "most people" (by very far) have no acverse
reaction to vaccination at all. I got my flu shot ten days ago; it didn't
even make my are sore. My experience is typical.

mike

Oct 14, 2005, 9:50:49 PM10/14/05
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:40:12 -0700, Mr-Natural-Health wrote:

> George Conklin wrote:
>
>> Faced with a possible worldwide panendomic, foreign nations have purchased
>> 2-year worth of production of Theraflu (sp?) leaving the USA with a bacseat
>> in that front.

It is Tamiflu, not Theraflu. A very different drug.

HCN

Oct 15, 2005, 12:45:25 AM10/15/05

"Pizza Girl." <no.s...@5.me> wrote in message

> They cause long term immune disorders, various brain damage disorders and
> death.
>
> Can you produce any facts, double blind testing or other reputable
> evidence that
> vaccine ever worked or did more good than harm?
>
> This should be good.

First some basics:

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/fs/gen/WhatIfStop.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/pink/def_pink_full.htm

Now when you plug the search words "vaccine effectiveness" in www.pubmed.gov
there were over 3500 hits... here are some of them:

http://breast-cancer-research.com/content/7/5/R580

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16167751&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16126567&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16106004

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16094223&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16094223&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16014594&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16005337&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15964484&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15956409&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15930208&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15911422&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15867028&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15805362&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15734071&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15728808&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15710789&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15691220&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15689430&query_hl=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15602195&query_hl=1

... and these only go back a couple of years... there are still years to go,
especially since the MMR was introduced in the USA over 30 years ago.

Sometimes I wonder how you manage to operate the computer.

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 1:04:37 AM10/15/05
Any site that expresses some facts contrary to the medical brainwashed crowd is
an "anti-vac" site so the point you are about tot make is moot.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 1:07:08 AM10/15/05
My brother died, arguably, from bad polio vaccine in 2001.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 1:13:47 AM10/15/05
Now when you plug the search words "vaccine mortality" in www.pubmed.gov
there were over 5932 hits... almost double the "effectiveness" results you
tooted.

What was the point of your useless unabsorbed babble?

"HCN" <h...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 1:16:21 AM10/15/05
Big deal. I see many people with the results of polio with there short legs
etc.. One only has to ask the dozen or so I know of if they are glad they had
the vaccine.

oooops. The dead ones won't tell you from their graves now will he?

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

NotYour...@someisp.com

Oct 15, 2005, 2:25:02 AM10/15/05
"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>"Pizza Girl." <no.s...@5.me> wrote in message
>> Sounds exactly like the symptoms most people get from vaccines if they
>> make it.

>Wrong. Even the worst adverse reactions to vaccines do not add up to that
>particular set of symptoms. And "most people" (by very far) have no acverse
>reaction to vaccination at all. I got my flu shot ten days ago; it didn't
>even make my are sore. My experience is typical.

Hmmm. Sounds like you're particularly lucky with your reactions. Not
my experience.

I was sick as a dog for three days with my first Smallpox
scarification (?). Vomiting, nausea, splitting headaches, fever, etc.
Rang the MD who said he couldn't do anything for me. Grrrr. What about
anesthesia, you idiot! Anti-emetics? Morphine? Typical MD's attitude
in my experience.

Then there was DTTab. I had to have that in the back for some
reason--one is not allowed to question the great god doctor--with the
result that I couldn't move for about a week, or lie down, or sleep,
or stand. Anything I did was agony. I suppose I must have slept from
exhaustion some time. Probably sitting in a chair. Oh yeah, did I
mention the headaches and the fever? No nausea fortunately.

OTOH I've never had a polio vaccination problem and measles and
chicken pox (the diseases) I had as a kid. Tetanus and the flu both
give me a painful stiff arm, not as bad as root canal but some
similarity to the aching jaw after any dental work. Goes in a day or
so.

Generally I'm in favor of vaccinations (subject to making sure the MD
uses all of the medical resources to palliate any pain caused--see
smallpox above) but I'm not sure the flu vaccine works. Up to about
ten years ago from late fall to early spring regardless of flu shots,
I used to suffer cold/flu continuously. Sore throat, runny nose,
feeling dreadful, leading to cough until a few weeks later the cycle
started again. Then suddenly I became normal--it all stopped. I think
I had a slight sniffle the year before last--it was gone before I even
noticed--and that was a flu shot year. Last year no flu shot but no
colds/flu either.

I'd have a flu shot this year--in fact I'd like to update all my
vaccinations--but it's so difficult. Not difficult would be a
truck/bus parked on the corner (near shops, businesses), in one end,
roll up your sleeve, bang, get your vaccine card stamped (remember
those yellow health booklets every traveler used to have to carry),
and out the other. No appointment, no charge!

Make it happen!

Happy Dog

Oct 15, 2005, 2:55:28 AM10/15/05
Died of what?

moo

"Pizza Girl." <no.s...@5.me> wrote in message

cathyb

Oct 15, 2005, 3:11:41 AM10/15/05

Pizza Girl. wrote:
> Now when you plug the search words "vaccine mortality" in www.pubmed.gov
> there were over 5932 hits... almost double the "effectiveness" results you
> tooted.

You also get 'Quoted phrase not found.'

Which is to say none of your 'hits' actually contain the phrase
'vaccine mortality', but merely consist of reports which happen to
contain the separate words 'vaccine' and 'mortality'. As in the phrase
"the vaccine has reduced mortality" perhaps:)

Cathy

Rich

Oct 15, 2005, 6:40:52 AM10/15/05

> Any site that expresses some facts contrary to the medical brainwashed
> crowd is
> an "anti-vac" site so the point you are about tot make is moot.

Your use of the term "medical brainwashed crowd" makes it clear that you get
your opinions from the conspiracy-theory kooks. The notion that the kooks'
websites offer any "facts" is pure fantasy.

Rich

Oct 15, 2005, 7:09:14 AM10/15/05

> Big deal. I see many people with the results of polio with there short
> legs
> etc.. One only has to ask the dozen or so I know of if they are glad they
> had
> the vaccine.
>
> oooops. The dead ones won't tell you from their graves now will he?

You know a "dozen or so" people with polio deformities? And you know that
they all got polio from vaccines? When I was in elementary school, seeing
people with leg braces (like the ones in Forrest Gump) was common. I knew
two people my age who were in wheelchairs because of polio. Once, I was
taken to visit a classmate who was in an iron lung (that was in a room with
four or five more iron lungs). NONE of those people got polio from the
vaccine because it was not yet available. By the time that my sister, six
years younger, got to fourth grade, there were no polio victims her age. I
have only encountered two victims of vaccine caused polio in my lifetime.
That's in thirty-five years of healthcare work where I was privy to peoples'
medical histories. Now WHY do I not believe you "know" or even know OF a
dozen vaccine caused polio victims? Did you meet them all in the course of
your pizza delivery duties? The next time I order a pizza delivery, I'll ask
MY pizza girl if she knows any. You're full of it.

As for the "dead ones," in 1952 more than 50,000 people in the U.S.
contracted polio, and more than six thousand died. By the mid sixties, after
the introduction of the Salk and later the Sabin vaccines, the annual polio
rate had dropped to about 20 with less than one death per annum. The death
rate in the U.S. from polio now is less than one per decade, mostly from
post-polio syndromes caused by polio contracted before the availability of
vaccines. We still routinely vaccinate children for polio. They're hardly
dropping like flies or struggling around in braces or wheelchairs. Except
for your "dozen or so" that is.

Mr-Natural-Health

Oct 15, 2005, 8:36:25 AM10/15/05
(PeteCresswell) wrote:

> Before getting an annual flu shot, I racked up a minimum of two weeks sick time
> (sometimes three) from the flu *every* year - I didn't miss a year for about 11
> years straight.

Is there something wrong with your reading skills?

I shall repeat again for the benefit of the mentally challenged
Crackpots on these ngs. I do not get sick for more than 8 hours. Ergo,
I have NEVER had the flu by definition of what the flu symptoms are. :)

Once I was in the hospital for 21 days. Other than that, I do not sick.
And, when I do it is mostly from food poison. Such as from eating
salad bars, and once my own brother feed me bad shrimp at Christmas.
Of course, this rarely happens. Most of my health problems are the
occasional headache. Followed by a single cold, usually during the
spring.

You obviously have a major health problem from being totally physically
unfit. Just thought that the unhealthy person might want to do
something constructive about THEIR problem.

HCN

Oct 15, 2005, 12:16:36 PM10/15/05

> Now when you plug the search words "vaccine mortality" in www.pubmed.gov
> there were over 5932 hits... almost double the "effectiveness" results you
> tooted.
>
> What was the point of your useless unabsorbed babble?

I need no point other than your lack of one. The question YOU asked was:

>> "Pizza Girl." <no.s...@5.me> wrote in message
>> > They cause long term immune disorders, various brain damage disorders
>> > and
>> > death.
>> >
>> > Can you produce any facts, double blind testing or other reputable
>> > evidence that
>> > vaccine ever worked or did more good than harm?

I presented a full page. I actually looked at the abstracts... and if you
had looked at the abstracts of your search, you would have found that
vaccines REDUCED mortality. For example:

From
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16221065&query_hl=1
..."Varicella zoster virus causes an acute infection that affects most
children globally, but the age of infection can be greater in residents of
tropical areas. It has generally been considered a mild disease, although
there are accumulating data to show that it can cause significant morbidity
and mortality in immunocompetent as well as immunocompromised children and
adults. Oka-strain live attenuated varicella vaccines were developed in the
1970s. Varilrix developed by GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals (Rixensart,
Belgium), is one of the vaccines produced and marketed in over 80 countries.
Similar to the other Oka-strain vaccines, Varilrix is safe, immunogenic and
efficacious in both immunocompromised and immunocompetent children and
adults."

See the DISEASE itself causes "mortality"... the vaccine is safe.

Now answer this question:

Which vaccine in the present pediatric schedule is more dangerous than the
disease it is meant for? Which vaccine exactly does more harm than good?

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 2:06:23 PM10/15/05
cathyb wrote:
> Pizza Girl. wrote:
>
>>Now when you plug the search words "vaccine mortality" in www.pubmed.gov
>>there were over 5932 hits... almost double the "effectiveness" results you
>>tooted.
>

> You also get 'Quoted phrase not found.'
>
> Which is to say none of your 'hits' actually contain the phrase
> 'vaccine mortality', but merely consist of reports which happen to
> contain the separate words 'vaccine' and 'mortality'. As in the phrase
> "the vaccine has reduced mortality" perhaps:)
>
> Cathy

Are you trying to confuse PannedPizza with facts? She don't do no
steenken facts.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 2:08:36 PM10/15/05

Shhh...no one was telling him that since it makes him look even dumber
than he is.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 2:18:02 PM10/15/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> What about the millions and millions of smallpox and polio survivors that never
> had a shot?

Care to document that, moron? No, I do not expect you to.

> What about the millions and millions of polio and smallpox vaccines victims?

Care to document that, moron? No, I do not expect you to.

> "Krane" <xjo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>tund...@hotmail.com wrote:

> purchased

> bacseat

> JANUARY

>>>Vaccines are a scam. And they are busy turning it from a multi-million
>>>dollar scam into a billion dollar scam. And the WHO is on board.
>>>
>>>TC
>>
>>Careful there, TC. Your poorly-worded and impetuous first statement
>>painting all vaccines as "a scam" might not sit too well with, say,
>>polio and smallpox survivors.
>>
>>Krane

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 5:50:09 PM10/15/05
Took the words abut the brainwashed ones right out of the mass's mouths.

I rest that case. Check and mate.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 5:51:23 PM10/15/05
I just did document those.

Maybe use a dictionary to understand the meaning "document"

OUCH! That hurt your case lots.

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 5:52:50 PM10/15/05
You presented one site full of brainwashed opinions.

"HCN" <h...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 5:54:53 PM10/15/05
You forgot the collapse of the disease stats before the vaccine was developed,
quite conveniently too, I might add.

Tell me about the European countries that still have polio raging and yet never
had a polio vaccine campaign.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 5:56:17 PM10/15/05
I got many of my vaccines under a public health programme in somebody's dirty
garage.

<NotYour...@SomeISP.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 5:57:40 PM10/15/05
So you didn't break down your immune system with scam vaccines and other shots
when you were younger and out of control. Lucky you.

"Mr-Natural-Health" <john...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in message

Rich

Oct 15, 2005, 6:12:44 PM10/15/05

> Took the words abut the brainwashed ones right out of the mass's mouths.
>
> I rest that case. Check and mate.

Do you play chess for money? Perhaps we could play by e-mail. $25 a game
sound about right?

Rich

Oct 15, 2005, 6:18:01 PM10/15/05

> You forgot the collapse of the disease stats before the vaccine was

> developed,
> quite conveniently too, I might add.

This notion that infectious diseases all disappeared before their vaccines
were introduced is a fantasy of the anti-vac liars.

> Tell me about the European countries that still have polio raging and yet
> never
> had a polio vaccine campaign.

Europe did and does vaccinate for polio.

Now, tell us more about those "dozen or so" people you know that got polio
from vaccines.

Rich

Oct 15, 2005, 6:19:31 PM10/15/05

>I got many of my vaccines under a public health programme in somebody's
>dirty
> garage.

What!? You've been vaccinated and haven't suffered severe consequences?

David Wright

Oct 15, 2005, 7:15:46 PM10/15/05
In article <Tff4f.786$Jo3...@tornado.socal.rr.com>,

Rich <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>"Pizza Girl." <no.s...@5.me> wrote in message
>>I got many of my vaccines under a public health programme in somebody's
>>dirty
>> garage.
>
>What!? You've been vaccinated and haven't suffered severe consequences?

Sure she has. Just read her postings. It's obvious.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 7:19:04 PM10/15/05
I used to play for money. How did you know? Maybe your "science" is right based
on your guessing talents.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 7:20:19 PM10/15/05
You not only couldn't read the words I posted and tried to defend yoursel based
on your misreading, you lied.

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

David Wright

Oct 15, 2005, 7:25:47 PM10/15/05
In article <1129319999.4d820fac42c43c3efc52329720ae5ef8@teranews>,
Pizza Girl. <no.s...@5.me> wrote:
>Quote from Alex Loglia
>
>However, during the 1962 Congressional hearings on HR10541,
>Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics at the
>University of North Carolina, School of Public Health, testified that
>not only [now listen to this, folks...] not only did polio increase
>substantially after the introduction of mass and frequently
>compulsory immunization programs, but statistics were manipulated and
>statements made by the Public Health Service to give the opposite
>impression.

I just tried to track this one down. No luck. There was a Bernard
Greenberg at UNC in biostatistics, that much is true, but whether he
said what they say he did, and what *else* he might have said, is not
revealed, nor is it revealed whether anyone else might have rebutted
his testimony. You can find the claims on hundreds of web pages, but
all they do is cite each other. I won't believe this one till someone
cranks up original sources. In addition, if Greenberg did testify
about this, how come nobody else did? It's a cinch that the anti-vax
people would be citing it up the wazoo if someone else had. I mean,
you still see people pushing "Senate Document 264" as evidence of soil
depletion, when it was total nonsense to begin with.

>You have been lied to folks.

By the anti-vaxers, definitely.

>The polio vaccine caused more polio than it protected people from.

Well, the figures I just found for polio incidence show a peak in
1952, but it was not that large a jump from the previous couple of
years, and by 1954, they're just back down to the 1950 level (which
was plenty high). Then it drops like a stone after 1955 down to its
current level of approximately zero.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

>"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

>> "Pizza Girl." <no.s...@5.me> wrote in message

>> > What about the millions and millions of smallpox and polio survivors that
>> > never
>> > had a shot?
>>

>> What about them?

>> > What about the millions and millions of polio and smallpox vaccines
>> > victims?
>>

>> "Millions and millions" is WAY over estimated. The statistics for smallpox
>> vaccine are about one death and fifteen illnesses per million vaccinations.
>> I don't know the figures for polio vaccines, but I know that the vaccines
>> are quite effective and have prevented literally billions of cases of active
>> polio. Like smallpox has been, polio will soon be eradicated from the
>> planet.

David Wright

Oct 15, 2005, 7:29:41 PM10/15/05
In article <1129333737.f02be76bb6e2da379cb4af593d7d39b4@teranews>,
Pizza Girl. <no.s...@5.me> wrote:

>They cause long term immune disorders, various brain damage disorders
>and death.

Thanks for providing so much evidence.

>Can you produce any facts, double blind testing or other reputable
>evidence that vaccine ever worked or did more good than harm?
>

>This should be good.

Good, yes, but not for your claims:

Oka/Merck varicella vaccine in healthy children: final report of a
2-year efficacy study and 7-year follow-up studies.

Kuter BJ, Weibel RE, Guess HA, Matthews H, Morton DH, Neff BJ,
Provost PJ, Watson BA, Starr SE, Plotkin SA.

Department of Clinical Research, Merck Sharp & Dohme Research
Laboratories, West Point, PA 19486.

A large double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of live
attenuated Oka/Merck varicella vaccine was conducted among healthy
children, 1-14 years of age. During the first varicella season,
the efficacy of the vaccine among susceptible children was
100%1. During the second varicella season, 22 children were
diagnosed with varicella; 21 cases in placebo recipients and one
in a vaccine recipient. The overall efficacy of the vaccine
through two varicella seasons was 98%. After the code for the
study was broken, the original group of vaccine recipients
continued to be followed for development of varicella. The
estimated proportion of vaccine recipients who remained
varicella-free at the end of 7 years was 95%. The 23 cases of
varicella that occurred in vaccine recipients over the 7-year
period were considerably milder than natural varicella. The
average number of lesions was 53, 50% of the children had
non-vesicular rashes, and 14% of the children had a temperature
greater than or equal to 38.9 degrees C (102 degrees F), oral. The
persistence of antibody in a subset of vaccine recipients followed
for 6 years was 100%.

Publication Types:
* Clinical Trial
* Controlled Clinical Trial
* Randomized Controlled Trial
PMID: 1659052 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

There are others. Have a nice day, Pizza Face.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

>"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

>> <john...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in message

>> > The flu vaccination scam being perpetrated on the public by
>> > conventional medicine meets the criteria of Health Fraud.
>>
>> What is your evidence of this alleged "scam," and in what way does it
>> constitute "fraud"? This shuld be good.
>>

>> > When will Quackwatch.com condemn it?
>>
>> It's quackwatch.ORG, and there's nothing there to condemn.

David Wright

Oct 15, 2005, 7:34:11 PM10/15/05
In article <1129413295.92dba94a45efa607e1aec94faa40356e@teranews>,

Pizza Girl. <no.s...@5.me> wrote:
>You forgot the collapse of the disease stats before the vaccine was developed,
>quite conveniently too, I might add.

Death stats had usually dropped before vaccines were introduced, due
to better palliative care. Polio stats had not dropped. Anti-vac
liars cling to statistics about reduced *deaths*, but they run away
when you point out that the diseases themselves had not disappeared at
all, and generally weren't reduced in frequency.

>Tell me about the European countries that still have polio raging and
>yet never had a polio vaccine campaign.

Another common anti-vac lie is that European countries didn't
vaccinate for polio. They did and do.

Stick to nutrition, Pizza Face. You occasionally manage to make sense
there. As soon as you stick your crazed head into other areas, like
vaccination, your true loon self is revealed.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 8:10:17 PM10/15/05
I guess the Swine flu vaccine was a huge success also?

The swine flu vaccine was administered to the American public even though there
had never been a case of swine flu identified in a human. Farmers refused to use
the vaccine because it killed too many animals. Within a few months of use in
humans this vaccine caused many cases of serious nerve injury (Guillan Barre
syndrome).

"David Wright" <wri...@l1000.prodigy.net> wrote in message

David Wright

Oct 15, 2005, 8:18:40 PM10/15/05
In article <1129421451.ff1a202c0c525137f0ae3dce248ed79d@teranews>,

Pizza Girl. <no.s...@5.me> wrote:
>I guess the Swine flu vaccine was a huge success also?

I figured some anti-vac goofball would drag in swine flu sooner or
later. I was right.

>The swine flu vaccine was administered to the American public even
>though there had never been a case of swine flu identified in a
>human. Farmers refused to use the vaccine because it killed too many
>animals. Within a few months of use in humans this vaccine caused
>many cases of serious nerve injury (Guillan Barre syndrome).

Yep. Swine flu was a fiasco (and I'm speaking as someone who got the
shot, by the way, but I didn't get GBS).

Anti-vac loons always drag in swine flu because, even though it took
place in 1976, it's the only even mildly recent example they have.

Give it up, Pizza Face. You're on the wrong side of history.

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 8:34:47 PM10/15/05
The statements indicate polio was depleted in most European countries between
1940- 1950 before the polio vaccine wa developed.

You should not post in newsgroups at all because your bedside manner is
condescending an unprofessional in attempt to defend the falsehoods you have
been taught without basis.

In short: You are an ignorant asshole

tit for tat?

> In article <1129413295.92dba94a45efa607e1aec94faa40356e@teranews>,

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 8:37:33 PM10/15/05
I am not impresssed by your twists of medline or their biased, hidden agenda
website.

Can you post citres for real data? Peer reviewed (with reviews) repeatable,
double blinded data?

"David Wright" <wri...@l1000.prodigy.net> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 8:52:25 PM10/15/05
Get your lies straight. It was long after 1976

Typically no defense when specific are mentioned from the jerkoffs that support
medical profiteering.

"David Wright" <wri...@l1000.prodigy.net> wrote in message

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 9:25:47 PM10/15/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> and mate.

Please don't. You'll be testing Darwin.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 9:56:01 PM10/15/05
David Wright wrote:
> In article <1129319999.4d820fac42c43c3efc52329720ae5ef8@teranews>,
> Pizza Girl. <no.s...@5.me> wrote:
>
>>Quote from Alex Loglia
>>
>>However, during the 1962 Congressional hearings on HR10541,
>>Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics at the
>>University of North Carolina, School of Public Health, testified that
>>not only [now listen to this, folks...] not only did polio increase
>>substantially after the introduction of mass and frequently
>>compulsory immunization programs, but statistics were manipulated and
>>statements made by the Public Health Service to give the opposite
>>impression.
>

> I just tried to track this one down. No luck. There was a Bernard
> Greenberg at UNC in biostatistics, that much is true, but whether he
> said what they say he did, and what *else* he might have said, is not
> revealed, nor is it revealed whether anyone else might have rebutted
> his testimony. You can find the claims on hundreds of web pages, but
> all they do is cite each other. I won't believe this one till someone
> cranks up original sources. In addition, if Greenberg did testify
> about this, how come nobody else did? It's a cinch that the anti-vax
> people would be citing it up the wazoo if someone else had. I mean,
> you still see people pushing "Senate Document 264" as evidence of soil
> depletion, when it was total nonsense to begin with.

Quite right. A Google Scholar search found this:

Your search - polio author:Bernard author:Greenberg - did not match any
articles.

I did do a search on the number of the bill, HR10541, as it seemed
somewhat high. It means that during that session of Congress, 10541
bills had been submitted and indexed. If that number had been reached
during the 1994-2005 period, I would have had at least those hits.

The Library of Congress has no record.

http://search.loc.gov:8765/query.html?col=loc&sc=0&ws=0&la=en&qm=0&st=1&nh=10&lk=1&rf=0&oq=&si=0&rq=0&qc=&qt=HR10541&search_button=SEARCH

I also checked GPOAccess from 1994 through 2005.

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/crecord/search.html

hr10541 does not occur in the database.

I then did a search at

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/multidb.cgi

and found:

hr10541 does not occur in the database.

No results were found for your search.
Try changing some of the words in your query.

If hr10541 does not occur in the database from 1994 to the present, that
clearly indicates that the House of Representatives never had 10,541, or
more bills introduced.

This search strongly suggests that this is made up.

>>You have been lied to folks.
>
> By the anti-vaxers, definitely.

Agreed. It surely does appear that this is another fabrication of the
anti-vac liars. One surefire tip off is that the cited material is so
old that it is unsearchable.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 9:58:01 PM10/15/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> Get your lies straight. It was long after 1976
>
> Typically no defense when specific are mentioned from the jerkoffs that support
> medical profiteering.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/Organizations/ddil/swineflu.html

In February of 1976, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) investigated
and confirmed that an influenza outbreak at Fort Dix had been caused by
the swine-type influenza A virus. Subsequently, the Department of
Health, Education and Welfare, as well as numerous medical experts,
became concerned that a major flu epidemic was imminent for the coming
fall. Fear of influenza deaths in numbers similar to the 1918 flu
epidemic led to a recommendation that the federal government vaccinate
all Americans. When insurance companies refused to provide coverage to
the vaccine manufacturers, the government agreed to accept liability for
claims of adverse events (Neustadt). This obstacle having been cleared,
the National Influenza Immunization Program (NIIP) officially started in
October of 1976. The number of vaccinations given each week increased
rapidly from less than one million in early October to more than four
million in the later weeks of the month, and reached a peak of more than
six million doses a week by the middle of November 1976 (Marks).

I am sorry if posting facts upsets you.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:00:54 PM10/15/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> I just did document those.
>
> Maybe use a dictionary to understand the meaning "document"
>
> OUCH! That hurt your case lots.

No, idiot, you did not document anything. You quoted something that
appears to be an outright lie. I posted this:

[...]

Further, David Wright posted the actual statistics regarding polio
incidence, and that totally disproves the lie.

Now, try to find something that is reasonably verifiable.

I know you won't even bother.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:02:30 PM10/15/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> I am not impresssed by your twists of medline or their biased, hidden agenda
> website.
>
> Can you post citres for real data? Peer reviewed (with reviews) repeatable,
> double blinded data?

Awwwwwww...PannedPizza is not able to understand the big words....

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:03:43 PM10/15/05
Rich wrote:
> "Pizza Girl." <no.s...@5.me> wrote in message
>
>>I got many of my vaccines under a public health programme in somebody's
>>dirty
>>garage.
>

> What!? You've been vaccinated and haven't suffered severe consequences?

Obviously, her reason and logic centers are damaged. I do not think it
was the vaccines, though.

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 10:04:07 PM10/15/05
You're the one with the Darwin award.

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 10:08:26 PM10/15/05
Good information about how the Insurance companies knew better about vaccines.

I guess the Americans must have gone through the Swine flu vaccine scam about 10
years earlier then. In Canada they knew better and still tried to scare people
into having it. I know of a few that had the shots out of fear mongering from
their doctors.

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 10:11:27 PM10/15/05
What did the word "document" mean then?

The spoof attack on validity and insults won't hide your severe grammatical
stupidty. You have no idea what you even asked for or what the reason....LOL

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 10:12:31 PM10/15/05
Still quoting the quack pots sites are ya?

I hope you don't wonder why nobody takes you seriously then

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

LadyLollipop

Oct 15, 2005, 10:19:21 PM10/15/05

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

> Pizza Girl. wrote:
>> I just did document those.
>>
>> Maybe use a dictionary to understand the meaning "document"
>>
>> OUCH! That hurt your case lots.
>
> <snip name calling>
>
> <snip google scholar>

LadyLollipop

Oct 15, 2005, 10:20:49 PM10/15/05

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote

<snip belittling>

LadyLollipop

Oct 15, 2005, 10:22:16 PM10/15/05

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote

<snip childish name calling and belittling>

> Pizza Girl. wrote:
>> I am not impresssed by your twists of medline or their biased, hidden
>> agenda
>> website.
>>
>> Can you post citres for real data? Peer reviewed (with reviews)
>> repeatable,
>> double blinded data?

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:36:33 PM10/15/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> What did the word "document" mean then?
>
> The spoof attack on validity and insults won't hide your severe grammatical
> stupidty. You have no idea what you even asked for or what the reason....LOL

Wrong, idiot. You did not document your claim with anything remotely
resembling a verifiable fact.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:37:21 PM10/15/05

Jan, are you so afraid of facts that you have got to snip them all?

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:38:38 PM10/15/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> Still quoting the quack pots sites are ya?

I did not cite any sites in this response. Do you have a reading problem?

> I hope you don't wonder why nobody takes you seriously then

Well, the nobodies you refer to, like YOU, Jan, et al, are not worth
worrying about in that regard.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:39:39 PM10/15/05
LadyLollipop wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote
>
> <snip childish name calling and belittling>

You snipped this:

Awwwwwww...PannedPizza is not able to understand the big words....

Once you snipped that, there was nothing in the post of mine.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:40:23 PM10/15/05

I said, you snipped:

Obviously, her reason and logic centers are damaged. I do not think it
was the vaccines, though.

I now realize that you took that personally. Good.

Mark Probert

Oct 15, 2005, 10:55:49 PM10/15/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> Good information about how the Insurance companies knew better about vaccines.

Who mentioned insurance companies? The NIIP was a federal program.

> I guess the Americans must have gone through the Swine flu vaccine scam about 10
> years earlier then.

Prove that the program was 10 years later in Canada.

HCN

Oct 15, 2005, 10:58:10 PM10/15/05

> You presented one site full of brainwashed opinions.

It was one paper. It was verifiable. You seem to be brainwashed.

...>> Now answer this question:

>> Which vaccine in the present pediatric schedule is more dangerous than
>> the
>> disease it is meant for? Which vaccine exactly does more harm than good?

I'll ask again: Which vaccine in the present pediatric schedule is more
dangerous than the disease it is meant for? Please include all references.

LadyLollipop

Oct 15, 2005, 11:07:22 PM10/15/05

> LadyLollipop wrote:
>> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

>>><snip name calling>
>>>
>>><snip google scholar>
>
> Jan, are you so afraid of facts that you have got to snip them all?

I am not one bit afraid of your tricks, Mark.

Using google scholar is just that.

LadyLollipop

Oct 15, 2005, 11:08:22 PM10/15/05

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

LadyLollipop

Oct 15, 2005, 11:09:41 PM10/15/05

> Pizza Girl. wrote:
>> Still quoting the quack pots sites are ya?

LadyLollipop

Oct 15, 2005, 11:10:13 PM10/15/05

> LadyLollipop wrote:
>> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote
>>
>> <snip childish name calling and belittling>

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 11:56:26 PM10/15/05
May as well forget this one. Take your medication or go away.

Do you ever actually read the garbage you cut and paste or are you suffering
from dimentia of some kind?

> Who mentioned insurance companies? .

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 11:57:03 PM10/15/05
Get out your dictionary. You get dumber by the minute.

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 15, 2005, 11:58:10 PM10/15/05
D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y

Pizza Girl.

Oct 16, 2005, 12:02:45 AM10/16/05
Well Jan. I think we have just been victims of successful trolling again. Until
Now.

This is what the Pervert does along with his other fruitcakes.

I'm done. I suggest you do the same. It ain't going anywhere. Everybody else
knows this after watching 2-3 years of trolling the natural health group they
have done.

Just remember where the arguments come from and their ultimate mission. To waste
your time.

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

Mark Probert

Oct 16, 2005, 12:10:53 AM10/16/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> May as well forget this one. Take your medication or go away.

You now demonstrate that you posted bullshit.

> Do you ever actually read the garbage you cut and paste or are you suffering
> from dimentia of some kind?

I see that you were unable to back up your claims and posted a mindless
attack.

More proof of you being a moron.

Mark Probert

Oct 16, 2005, 12:11:45 AM10/16/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> Get out your dictionary. You get dumber by the minute.

Projection.

I proved your "proof" was a farce. I am not sorry that this upset you.

Mark Probert

Oct 16, 2005, 12:14:14 AM10/16/05
LadyLollipop wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
>
>>LadyLollipop wrote:
>>
>>>"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

>>Jan, are you so afraid of facts that you have got to snip them all?
>

> I am not one bit afraid of your tricks, Mark.
>
> Using google scholar is just that.

Jan, none of this information came from GoogleScholar. You really do
have to read before you snip.

However, using a search tool like that is no trick. It removes the sales
sites, where you get your information from. Here is what I posted:

Jan, are you so afraid of facts that you have got to snip them all?

No, idiot, you did not document anything. You quoted something that

http://search.loc.gov:8765/query.html?col=loc&sc=0&ws=0&la=en&qm=0&st=1&nh=10&lk=1&rf=0&oq=&si=0&rq=0&qc=&qt=HR10541&search_button=SEARCH

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/crecord/search.html

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/multidb.cgi

and found:

-----------

See, Janny? No Google Scholar.

Mark Probert

Oct 16, 2005, 12:15:20 AM10/16/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:
> D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y

So, you can spell one multisyllabic word. Big deal.

I made your "proo" go POOF and you are upset. Too damn bad.

Mark Probert

Oct 16, 2005, 12:16:22 AM10/16/05
LadyLollipop wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
>
>>LadyLollipop wrote:
>>
>>>"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote
>>>
>>><snip childish name calling and belittling>

Awwwwwww...PannedPizza is not able to understand the big words....

Once you snipped that, there was nothing in the post of mine.

Mark Probert

Oct 16, 2005, 12:17:11 AM10/16/05
Pizza Girl. wrote:

> Just remember where the arguments come from and their ultimate mission. To waste
> your time.

You waste your own time by posting easily refuted bullshit.

Mark Probert

Oct 16, 2005, 12:17:38 AM10/16/05
LadyLollipop wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
>
>>LadyLollipop wrote:
>>
>>>"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote
>>>
>>><snip belittling>

LadyLollipop

Oct 16, 2005, 12:49:44 AM10/16/05

> Well Jan. I think we have just been victims of successful trolling again.
> Until
> Now.
>
> This is what the Pervert does along with his other fruitcakes.
>
> I'm done. I suggest you do the same. It ain't going anywhere. Everybody
> else
> knows this after watching 2-3 years of trolling the natural health group
> they
> have done.
>
> Just remember where the arguments come from and their ultimate mission. To
> waste
> your time.

Mark is a failed lawyer. Evidently, he never won a case in court, he is very
frustrated, and has an insane need to argue and tell people off. He is 59,
going on 9. He has big problems.

LadyLollipop

Oct 16, 2005, 12:55:59 AM10/16/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

LadyLollipop

Oct 16, 2005, 12:57:04 AM10/16/05
Grow up, Mark!

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Pizza Girl.

Oct 16, 2005, 10:56:59 AM10/16/05
Notice how his posts totally turn to "enticement" at this point? Attempting to
taunt and entice into a follow up conversation like a salemen with his foot in
the door.

The idiot becomes very obvious as he persists.

Case dismissed.

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

It is loading more messages.