Headband (Hybrid)

1 view

james monroe

Nov 18, 2020, 11:49:07 PM11/18/20
Headband (Hybrid)

One of the most visually-striking samples we’ve received, with quite the potency punch, as it knocked our review staff for a bit of a loop with its trippy effects full of hallucinations and a head-spinning initial attack. Once it calmed down a bit though it provided great mood elevation, relaxation, and mild pain relief. We’d warn beginners against this strain, as even a small 0.1g dosage was more than enough to put an experienced patient in another mental dimension for a solid 2.5 hours. If you want a bit of a rollercoaster ride and enjoy the taste of a Sour Diesel or Kush, you owe yourself to try this superb example of Headband, as it was by consensus the best example of it that we’ve ever tried.RATING: 8.9
TYPE: Hybrid
THC: Between 21% and 27% CBD: Between .08% and .2%
GENETICS: OG Kush x Sour Diesel
APPEARANCE: The nugs are dense and colorfully colored in frosty white trichomes and orange pistils.
SMELL: Headband smells piney with sour fuel undertones.
https://www.420orchard.com/product/headband-hybrid/