Design and Implementation of HL7 CDA Clinical Documents Workshop (intensive)

Pablo Pazos

Jun 4, 2019, 2:58:47 PM6/4/19
This workshop exposes all the steps needed to design and implement valid HL7 CDA clinical documents in real software systems, allowing students to code and test every aspect of the CDA implementation. It includes an introduction to the HL7 v3 specifications, the CDA model, clinical document design process, XML generation, validation, processing, and visualization, usage of standard terminologies and CDA implementation guides.

More info: https://www.cabolabs.com/blog/article/design_and_implementation_of_hl7_cda_clinical_documents_workshop_intensive-5cf6bcab2cc42.html

Pablo Pazos

Jun 20, 2019, 6:58:54 PM6/20/19

Enrollment will be closing soon for our HL7 CDA Workshop: standardized clinical documents. Info: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/design-implementation-hl7-cda-clinical-documents-pazos-gutierrez/ Presentation: https://youtu.be/PdFMFEHnuRg