Nancy Lied to us

Chuck P Adams

Feb 9, 2004, 6:12:54 PM2/9/04
She said she was leaving after the whole guidelines for cash scam and now she
is back posting crap again!

Did Dr Phill tell her to come back? Maybe that weekend BJ in the supermarket
parking lot in Ridgefield changed her mind.

(slurp) (slurp) (blow) (swallow)

I wonder if the Husband knows about her and the horny LLMD...

Lisam01502

Feb 9, 2004, 6:19:22 PM2/9/04
That's funny. I was in the parking lot too that day. I didn't see Nancy or any
LLMDs there. And I don't know how you could have seen anything either,
McSweegan, as your head was up the rear end of a deer.
Lisa

4mans

Feb 9, 2004, 8:15:48 PM2/9/04
I bet your gay Chuckie,stick to good lyme thoughts.Im gonna make you and
your buddy sick just like youve done to everyone on this group,BUT with far
less words.

"Chuck P Adams" <chuck...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Chuck P Adams

Feb 9, 2004, 8:21:30 PM2/9/04
>From: "4mans" sd...@alltel.net
>Date: 2/9/2004 8:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
>I bet your gay Chuckie

So what if I was? You bigot.

>Im gonna make you and
>your buddy sick just like youve done to everyone on this group,BUT with far
>less words.

You are a troll and most will ignore you. (Like I should be doing)

BYE
*PLONK*

Nancy B Remove (NO-SPAM)

Feb 9, 2004, 9:05:14 PM2/9/04
Yes, I left to collect my thoughts. I realized I should abstain from
responding to posts like yours that are full of lies and insults. This kind
of post thread is of no value to the Lyme community whatsoever. See how
unpopular it is? You thought you'd have dozens of people agreeing with
you???
--

Disclaimer: I have no intentions of responding to any post that attempts to
discredit me or that I deem will waste my time although I review threads I

Beware of posters who trash other posters, have a history of promoting
McSweegan, American Lyme Disease Foundation, etc., complaining that there is
too much discussion about chronic Lyme disease and not enough about acute
Lyme disease, and/or who claim to be the elected "group leader" and that he
is changing the charter. There is no such position on this newsgroup. Click
here to see the charter. (Be sure to copy any part of this long link that
may wrap to the next line.)

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=sci.med.diseases.lyme-RESULT%40uunet.uu.net&output=gplain.

Although someone insists this charter is "outdated" you find that it is
timeless, encouraging scientific discourse and support. You have to
carefully separate the "wheat from the tares." Most of the time the "wheat"
is hard to find amongst "the tares."

Also, beware of any post from jwismille (one "s") who impersonates
jwissmille in an attempt to contradict the posts of jwissmille and to
confuse others.

If what you see here does not meet the criteria for suggested posts, you
should be very wary of the poster.

Archives of all current and most if not all past posts in
sci.med.diseases.lyme are at http://google.com using the search link for
"Groups" and the name of this usenet group in the search box.

The only exception is those posts marked correctly for "no archive." Since
this information is readily available, in composing replies, pruning of
unnecessary content is appropriate and appreciated by many readers.

The charter for sci.med.diseases.lyme is located at this link:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=sci.med.diseases.lyme&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

You may also view it at my website: http://lymesupport.com/smdl/index.htm

For more friendly support and information, go to http://yahoogroups.com and
search for Lyme disease. Also, visit http://flash.lymenet.org,
http://lyme.org, http://ilads.org and http://lymediseaseassociation.org,
http://www.lymetruth.org, http://www.lymeinfo.net for starters.

Feel free to post this advisory as often as need be.

4mans

Feb 9, 2004, 9:41:34 PM2/9/04
Chuck how would you know,lol.Your neighbor said she seen you out behind your
house doing your dog that night.Funny part is,you couldnt even make it howl.

Lisam01502

Feb 10, 2004, 5:51:51 AM2/10/04
>Chuck how would you know,lol.Your neighbor said she seen you out behind your
>house doing your dog that night.Funny part is,you couldnt even make it howl.

His name is Ed, not Chuck. Ed McSweegan. He also posts as "A Weisman" and has a
silly little accessory called "DirtRitteman" or something like that, who is a
lawyer and a plant in the Lyme patients' movement.

He doesn't do things with dogs, he does things with white-tailed deer. That is,
when he is not slinging slander at LLMDs, Lyme activists and anyone who
complains about the greed and corruption of the Steere camp.
Lisa

a_we...@hotmail.com

Feb 10, 2004, 9:02:27 AM2/10/04
"4mans" <sd...@alltel.net> wrote in message news:<9uXVb.1565$Gx1...@fe01.usenetserver.com>...

> Chuck how would you know,lol.Your neighbor said she seen you out behind your
> house doing your dog that night.Funny part is,you couldnt even make it howl.

You and lisa the lunatic share a common fascination with bestiality you troll.

Why don't the two of you get together. And kill yourselves.

4mans

Feb 10, 2004, 10:56:16 AM2/10/04
as i said i have proof im a victim of lyme,what about you.Im hassling a
select few who dont need to be on here.Frank supposedly,says he was
misdiagnosed and puts down doctors who know about lyme..Me too,told i had
advanced ALS,in 1995 at WVU.Was then told i had 6 to 8 months.I have a right
to be here.Frank complains he was misdiagnosed,why is he here im sure they
have a newsgroup for his problems.And YOU,from all your posts,nothing
suggests you have lyme.Maybe i am a lyme LUNATIC as you say.lol.I think
not.Im the type of man that would give the shirt from my back.YOUR isp needs
you off this group.HEY! your hound is outback barking better go try to quiet
here down,pee-wee.lmao

<a_we...@hotmail.com> wrote in message