Allen Steere's *LIES* about seronegative Lyme to Volkman:

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 12, 2010, 5:27:33 PM10/12/10
To: margaret...@fda.hhs.gov, dwh...@forbes.com,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov,
richar...@yale.edu, harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu,
inq...@aldf.com, ly...@idsociety.org, meganm...@theatlantic.com

Subject: Allen Steere's *LIES* about seronegative Lyme to Volkman:

Date: Oct 12, 2010 5:21 PM

Allen Steere's ridiculous fairy-ass
lies, below
--------------------------------

Allen Steere's *LIES* about seronegative
Lyme to Volkman:
http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYMEDISEASE_CHP3_B.htm
It was Steere, ^^ himself who changed the
diagnostic standard for Lyme to "JUST
the hypersensitivity response" in
http://www.actionlyme.org/STEERE_IN_EUROPE.htm
Europe, alone, ahead of the Dearborn
conference, and in fact, "Lyme Disease"
BECAME the new, falsified case definition
of "just a knee."

Steere puts out more *LIES* to save his
ass from prosecution. No one agreed with
him at the Dearborn conference:
http://www.actionlyme.org/DEARBORN_WHO_SAID_WHAT.htm

Not only that, OspA was known to not be
a vaccine back in 1992:
http://www.actionlyme.org/OSPA_RELAPSINGFEVER.htm
and was intended to be falsely qualified
with this fraudulent standard where OspA
and B were to be left out of the standard
to set up the testing/grants RICO monopoly
with his business partners, Dave Persing
(Corixa), Robert Schoen (L2 Diagnostics),
and Phil Molloy (Imugen). Corixa-Imugen-L2
were formally "partners" according to
SEC filings:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/msg/528a05ac8c47ea5a?hl=en&dmode=source

and:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/msg/f0ba72936db1de81?hl=en&dmode=source

> Imugen, a lab in Norwood, MA, is in a partnership with CORIXA
> another growing biotech company...Here's why:
> http://www.corixa.com/parpro/partnered.asp
> Target Product: Reference diagnostic for detection of certain
> tick-borne diseases Status: Development
> Partner: IMUGEN, Inc.
> Corixa and others are looking for markers of infection; to patent
> other commercially viable diagnostic test kit antibodies/ biomolecules.
> From a Corixa Press release, April 7, 1998...
> "...***The agreement provides Imugen with an exclusive license,
> including the right to sub-license these recombinant antigens
> for reference laboratory testing in the US and Canada
> in exchange for a share of revenues from any diagnostics
> kits or blood screening tests that are developed as a
> result of this collaboration..."***

That's the RICO.
Steere, Schoen, and Persing, and they
all knew "Lyme Disease" was a hoax and
OspA a lie. Here, below, Steere is
covering his ass. No one agreed with his
Dearborn Just-A-Knee testing proposal. It
looks like this:
http://www.actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm

Another reason OspA/Lyme is a lie:
http://www.actionlyme.org/OSPA_RELAPSINGFEVER.htm

The damned thing is actually Relapsing
Fever, and no one is expected to have
NEW, TICK-respective antigen-antibodies
after HOST ADAPTATION or ANTIGENIC VARIATION,
or what Relapsing Fever spirochetes, do,
shed mutated antigen, "overwhelming the
immune system":
http://patft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6,719,983.PN.&OS=PN/6,719,983&RS=PN/6,719,983

"2.1 Methods of Treatment

"An important aspect of the invention is the recognition that Borrelia
VMP-like sequences recombine at the vls site, with the result that
antigenic variation is virtually limitless. Multiclonal populations
therefore can exist in an infected patient so that immunological
defenses are severely tested if not totally overwhelmed."

The thing about the USDOJ is
that lawyers are like psychiatrists.
They have no visual-spatial abilities.
They have no clue that words were
intended to draw a picture in the
minds eye, and failing words, we
have... pictures!!

Lawyers are *above* the understanding
of plain old regular rocket scientists.

KMDickson
http://www.actionlyme.org
=======================================

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/art.24242/pdf

Reply to letter by Volkman commenting on the
possible onset of seronegative disease in
Lyme arthritis
To the Editor:
In a recent letter to the editor (1) about our article on
Borrelia burgdorferi antibody responses in patients with
antibiotic-refractory, antibiotic-responsive, or non–antibiotictreated
Lyme arthritis (2), Dr. Volkman states that seronegative
disease may occur after one course of antibiotic therapy
for Lyme arthritis. In 1988, Dr. Volkman and colleagues
described a small number of patients who received short
courses of antibiotic therapy for early Lyme disease and
subsequently developed “seronegative late Lyme disease” (3).
This concept has been discredited as understanding of Lyme
disease has increased, and it is certainly not applicable to Lyme
arthritis, a late manifestation of the disorder. Current thinking
is that all patients with neurologic, cardiac, or joint abnormalities
associated with Lyme disease have antibody responses to
B burgdorferi (4), and patients with Lyme arthritis have the
strongest responses, exhibiting reactivity with many spirochetal
proteins.
In our article, my colleagues and I described the
pattern of IgG antibody responses to B burgdorferi proteins in
3 groups of patients with Lyme arthritis. Among non–
antibiotic-treated patients who were seen in the 1970s, before
the cause of the disease was known, titers of antibody to
B burgdorferi antigens remained high throughout a 2–5-year
period of arthritis, whereas the antibody titers in antibiotictreated
patients, whether they had an antibiotic-responsive or
antibiotic-refractory course, declined gradually over a period
of 6–24 months after therapy.
Even so, antibody titers in Lyme arthritis patients often
remain positive at low levels for years (5). Cell-mediated
immunity to B burgdorferi antigens is also found in patients
with Lyme arthritis, and the frequency of Borrelia-specific T
cells declines with antibiotic therapy (6). Although a Jarisch-
Herxheimer reaction may be seen in 15% of patients during
the first 24 hours after antibiotic therapy for early, disseminated
Lyme disease (7), a reaction in antibiotic-treated patients
with Lyme arthritis, a manifestation of late infection
when fewer organisms are present, has not been observed.
Prior to current knowledge about antibiotic treatment
of Lyme disease, untreated patients with erythema migrans,
the initial skin lesion of the infection, often developed Lyme
arthritis later (8). Today, early Lyme disease is usually recognized
and treated appropriately, and these patients do not
develop late manifestations of the illness. However, in a small
percentage of patients, the early period of infection is asymptomatic,
and arthritis is the presenting manifestation of the
illness. This was the case in the majority of the patients in our
study, all of whom were seen from 1987 through 2005 (2). In
such patients, the duration of infection prior to arthritis cannot
be calculated with certainty.
We support the recommendations of the Infectious
Diseases Society of America for the treatment of Lyme disease
(9). Approximately 90% of patients with Lyme arthritis show
response to a single 4-week course of oral doxycycline or
amoxicillin (10). If arthritis persists, a 2–4-week course of
intravenous antibiotic therapy is recommended. If arthritis still
persists and if the results of polymerase chain reaction testing
for B burgdorferi DNA in joint fluid are negative, the patient is
treated with antiinflammatory agents (11). Regardless of the
outcome of treatment, patients do not develop “seronegative
late Lyme disease.”
Allen C. Steere, MD
Harvard Medical School
and Massachusetts General Hospital