About "Chuck" and Rosie O'Donnell and Lyme and Frank90222

73 views
Skip to first unread message

kathleen

unread,
Jul 25, 2005, 3:02:21 AM7/25/05
to
The Rosie O'Donnell explanation is
Lyme-able, since one of O'Donnell's
kids had Lyme.

As I recall the kid was taken
away and Rosie was silenced.
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=rosie+o%27donnell+Lyme&qt_s=Search

McSweegan is known to be a ball fan.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_frm/thread/e0b0e418cca73726/607605dbd4447bae?lnk=st&q=rosie+o%27donnell+Lyme&rnum=37&hl=en#607605dbd4447bae
From: frank90...@aol.com (Frank90222)
Subject: off topic: Rosie the Hypocrite
Date: 2000/06/03
Message-ID: <20000603001421...@ng-fz1.aol.com>#1/1
X-Deja-AN: 630482709
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Mime-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
X-Admin: n...@aol.com

"ROSIE THE HYPOCRITE" OR "ROSIE THE PARANOID"?

Rosie O'Donnell, fast becoming the nation's most outspoken anti-gun
extremist, has been having a tough time with the media lately. Last
week,
it was revealed in the press that one of the beleaguered talk-show
host's
bodyguards has applied for a permit to carry a concealed firearm in
Connecticut (see FAX Alert Vol. 7, No. 22). In light of her past
statements that only the police should be allowed to own firearms, and
that gun owners should be jailed, this latest revelation had many in
the
media calling O'Donnell a hypocrite.


Now Rosie is trying to defend her
anti-gun, and thus anti-personal protection, views while also defending
her employment of bodyguards most Americans simply cannot afford. She
started with her on-line newsletter, where she claimed to speak for all
"gun control advocates," stating "[o]ur mission is NOT to prevent law
abiding citizens...from owning a licensed and registered gun.... We are
not trying to take away your gun...." Her newsletter then went on to
criticize the newspaper that reported the story, and then claimed that
the
local police were "politically motivated" when they investigated
whether
or not the bodyguard O'Donnell had stationed outside her son's school
was
illegally carrying a firearm.

Either Rosie does not believe that the
police should investigate possible criminal acts when they involve
celebrities, or she has simply convinced herself that she is the target
of
some conspiracy. She also doesn't seem to want people to think that she
is
responsible in any way for her having professionals hired to protect
her
and her family, as her newsletter closes by stating her bodyguard
"works
for a security firm" (a rather pointless assertion, as most bodyguards
do), and that the firm was hired by Warner Bros., which employs
O'Donnell.
However, she earlier stated "I chose to have a ‘bodyguard' for my
children." So is it her decision or Warner Bros.?

Rosie's next attempt to defend her hypocrisy and paranoia came on
Thursday, when she appeared on NBC's Today with Katie Couric. O'Donnell
reiterated her claim that a local Connecticut police department has
targeted her for political reasons, and implied that the media has
treated
her unfairly by reporting her "do as I say, not as I do" attitude.
Rosie
did reveal to Couric, however, that she has had armed security
protecting
her home from time to time while at the same time she continues to
promote
restrictions on Americans who wish to provide for their own protection.
O'Donnell even made the outrageous implication that NRA has somehow
attempted to scare and threaten her.


But some efforts to further her gun
control agenda actually made some of our points. She complained that
the
article about her security guard exposed the fact that he was currently
unarmed, and that she felt the illusion that he might be armed added to
his effectiveness as a deterrent to violent, criminal attacks. Of
course,
advocates of Right to Carry laws have been saying for years that if
criminals don't know who is armed, but know that virtually any of their
potential victims might be armed, then they will be less likely to
attack
anybody.

lisasawitch

unread,
Jul 25, 2005, 8:42:01 AM7/25/05
to
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS KATHLEEN


Let's see how you like it kathleen EVERY time you post, I will change
the title of the thread and I will post these questions until you
answer them one by one and answering them means NOT talking about
mcsweegan or former governor rowland and all your typical diversionary
crap anyway.


PLUS you are cross posting ONCE AGAIN TOTALLY OFF TOPIC and you're
selfish to do this to one newsgroups CRIMINAL to do it to multiple
newsgroups--yes here is your "crime": You are preventing people who
need help from getting help for your selfish personal reasons that you
are so completely egocentric along with delusional paranoid
schizophrenic with psychotic features that you just can't see past your

own twisted delusional psychotic personal agenda--which ought to be
about getting your kids back and solving your own enormous problems in
life instead of trying to solve anyone else's. By preventing people
from getting help you are responsible for the consequences. Surely
people are dying as a result so you are a murderer (trying out a little

kathleen "logic" here. So you are now being reported to the DOJ FBI and

CIA and WHO and UN and DCF and the federal and state courts and
homeland insanity department and all over the planet as a murderer.


How do you like them apples?


Now answer the questions. And stop the off topic cross posting. Answer
the questions TRUTHFULLY for a change. Focus on the question. If
there's a question yuo don't understand which is hard to believe given
your self declared genius IQ, let us know and we'll rephrase it.


Don't LIE as you do and don't try your diversionary tactics. Ignore
this and I will keep reposting it kathleen. Not only that but your
silence will be construed as admissions to all of the facts listed as
questions.


PS: This is NOT "taunting" You have put your credibility at issue. You
have repeatedly said that you NEVER lie. We deserve the answers to
these questions. Straight answers.


REPOST:


http://groups-beta.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_thre...

Nope we're talking about YOU. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS


And come back and tell us when Steere or McSweegan or anyone else is
actually charged with your "Lyme Crymes" instead of telling us what
you, in all your infinite wisdom, think will happen.


Now let's talk not about who WILL be convicted but WHO already has
been--YOU.


Here's the question list. One by one give us some answers. Your post is

just like the Bush White House trying to DIVERT attention from what
Karl Rove did to Joe Wilson--by attacking him AGAIN.


Nope answer the questions kathleen. Stop trying to change the subject.
I know you're delusional but try to focus. Here is a list of questions
for YOU. We've already heard your ramblings about 100,000 times. Now
dish some TRUTH for a change--I'm going to leave space between the
questions for your answers:


Was your case appealed and was your conviction overturned?


And what isn't true? Everything can be backed up with your own posts
kathleen. Not a big secret how people know since you posted it all
here.


Were you charged with and convicted of threatening and harassing
Jessica Gauvin?


Did you flee to Canada?


Did you tell everyone that your case was a custody case against DCF
when the truth was that it was a criminal case against you and your
kids had been taken away many months earlier and you didn't even appeal

that?


Did you threaten to bomb the stonington schools, joke or not?


Did you show up at your kid's safe house with a bag full of drugs
whether you meant to give them to your lawyer or not?


Come on specifically what isn't true?


You were charged tried and convicted in a court of law. Right or wrong,

admit or deny?


Now you say you've proven you're innocent.


In what court were your convictions overturned?


In fact, tell us what the charges were. Give some detail. What exactly
were you convicted of doing or threatening to do to Jessica Gauvin?


Tell us what your diagnosis was in the mental institution?


You admit or deny that your kids were taken away by child services in
CT?


Admit or deny you were charged with crimes?


Admit or deny you feld to canada?


Admit or deny you were convicted?


Admit or deny you were institutionalized in a mental ward locked wing?


Admit or deny that your convictions were never reversed, in fact you
never filed an appeal did you?


So who's lying about what?


Yeah sure, you say everyone lied about the charges. But that's not what

the court thought was it?


Did you register a website claiming on it you were working for Pfizer
at the time when you had "retired" years before?


Was Lymeraft which solicited funds for YOU, ever a proper legally
registered charity?


kathleen you're the liar here.


Do you really expect everyone to believe that the rest of the world is
crazy, not you?


And that the rest if the world has conspired to frame you? Because of
your lyme activism which you have even admitted amounts to more posting

on the internet than any real accomplishments?


Come on kathleen. What isn't true specifically issue by issue above.
Tell us specifically which items you say aren't true. We can go back
and find the posts where you admitted stuff and show what a liar YOU
are!

> However, she earlier stated "I chose to have a 'bodyguard' for my

Chuck

unread,
Jul 25, 2005, 9:39:21 AM7/25/05
to
Featured in Court & Police

Kathleen Dickson
Published on 5/8/2004

Kathleen Dickson, 46, of 23 Garden St., Pawcatuck, was charged Thursday
with
being a fugitive from justice.

© The Day Publishing Co., 2004

Featured in Court & Police

Kathleen Dickson

Published on 5/9/2004

Kathleen Dickson, 45, of 23 Garden St., Pawcatuck, was charged Friday
with
second-degree harassment and threatening.

© The Day Publishing Co., 2004

--
Email: berntsen AT oikourgos.com

kathleen

unread,
Jul 25, 2005, 9:49:05 AM7/25/05
to
LOL.


None of these false charges would
have happened if I was not a person
to be silenced as regards the Lyme crimes.


Too bad, Mc, you are going to lose
this final battle and you will be
going to *jail,* with your friends.

PERMANENTLY.

FOR NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE.

Which is why the ALDF specifically
disclaims "medical negligence".
http://www.aldf.com/Disclaimer.asp

"The information in this site is for general educational purposes only.
It is in no way intended to replace personalized diagnosis, treatment
or care from an appropriate medical professional, nor should it
discourage any individual from seeking professional advice. The
American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc. (ALDF) and its representatives
disclaim any responsibility (including negligence) from all
consequences resulting from any person acting, or refraining from
acting, on information contained in this site.

While every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the
information in these pages, the ALDF emphasizes that the contents
contained herein are regularly reviewed and subject to change. Persons
accessing this information assume full responsibility for the use of
the information."

Ain't happenin.

This is *deliberate* SCIENTIFIC FRAUD.


Kathleen

lisasawitch

unread,
Jul 25, 2005, 3:26:16 PM7/25/05
to

kathleen wrote:
> LOL.
>
>
> None of these false charges would
> have happened if I was not a person
> to be silenced as regards the Lyme crimes.

You're a person to be silenced PERIOD because you are so damned
delusional psychotic and totally the most annoying person ever, other
than your only friends lisa and filthy mcnasty.

There were NO false charges. You were accused tried and convicted
didn't appeal and thus you are a convicted felon!

Period end of story.


> Too bad, Mc, you are going to lose
> this final battle and you will be
> going to *jail,* with your friends.

Oh lol the "final battle" will it be armageddon? Judgment day? Are you
now having religious delusions?

> PERMANENTLY.
>
> FOR NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE.

bullcrap!

> Which is why the ALDF specifically
> disclaims "medical negligence".
> http://www.aldf.com/Disclaimer.asp

Why does LDF and lymeinfo and lymenet and every other health related
website have identical or similar disclaimers?

Moron.

> "The information in this site is for general educational purposes only.
> It is in no way intended to replace personalized diagnosis, treatment
> or care from an appropriate medical professional, nor should it
> discourage any individual from seeking professional advice. The
> American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc. (ALDF) and its representatives
> disclaim any responsibility (including negligence) from all
> consequences resulting from any person acting, or refraining from
> acting, on information contained in this site.
>
> While every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the
> information in these pages, the ALDF emphasizes that the contents
> contained herein are regularly reviewed and subject to change. Persons
> accessing this information assume full responsibility for the use of
> the information."
>
>
>
> Ain't happenin.
>
> This is *deliberate* SCIENTIFIC FRAUD.
>
>
> Kathleen

You're a DELIBERATE LIAR!

KATHLEEN IT AIN'T FUNNY STOP THE LIES YOU LYING LIAR!


Kathleen Dickson


Published on 5/9/2004


ANSWER THE QUESTIONS KATHLEEN


Let's see how you like it kathleen EVERY time you post, I will change
the title of the thread and I will post these questions until you
answer them one by one and answering them means NOT talking about
mcsweegan or former governor rowland and all your typical diversionary
crap anyway.


PLUS you are cross posting ONCE AGAIN TOTALLY OFF TOPIC and you're
selfish to do this to one newsgroups CRIMINAL to do it to multiple
newsgroups--yes here is your "crime": You are preventing people who
need help from getting help for your selfish personal reasons that you
are so completely egocentric along with delusional paranoid
schizophrenic with psychotic features that you just can't see past your

own twisted delusional psychotic personal agenda--which ought to be
about getting your kids back and solving your own enormous problems in
life instead of trying to solve anyone else's. By preventing people
from getting help you are responsible for the consequences. Surely
people are dying as a result so you are a murderer (trying out a little

kathleen "logic" here. So you are now being reported to the DOJ FBI and

CIA and WHO and UN and DCF and the federal and state courts and
homeland insanity department and all over the planet as a murderer.


How do you like them apples?


Now answer the questions. And stop the off topic cross posting. Answer
the questions TRUTHFULLY for a change. Focus on the question. If

there's a question yOU don't understand which is hard to believe given


your self declared genius IQ, let us know and we'll rephrase it.


Don't LIE as you do and don't try your diversionary tactics. Ignore
this and I will keep reposting it kathleen. Not only that but your

silence will be construed as admissions to all OF the facts listed as

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages