Lisa Masterson deserves a medal of valor (Chuck P. McSweegan's harassment)

ActionLyme

Dec 11, 2006, 1:47:09 AM12/11/06

From:

To:
eugener...@washpost.com, dh...@courant.com, hor...@courant.com,
bmi...@newstimes.com, eliot....@oag.state.ny.us, tr...@hotmail.com,
rast...@aol.com, bill...@comcast.net, thomas...@usdoj.gov,
amcg...@rms-law.com, rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov,
fra...@ucia.gov, govern...@po.state.ct.us, fit...@gmail.com,
patrick.f...@usdoj.gov, model...@sbcglobal.net

[SpinLyme] Lisa Masterson deserves a medal of valor from both the
US and Britain

Date:
Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:05:14 AM

Lisa was bagged, stalked, harassed, wire-tapped, death
threats were made against her, she suffered false criminal charges,
and was falsely charged with poisoning her own kids...

Lisa fought like hell against these bastards (Edward McSweegan,
Gary Wormser Durland Fish, et al), in particular, as regards their
plans
for a new bogus OspA vaccine for Europe.

I include below what Lisa posted before they took her off to the looney
bin in a typical false arrest, 4 days later, after tangling with NIH's
Edward
McSweegan, who had just promoted the new OspA vaccine for
Europe on the argument that there would not be too much objection
to OspA in Europe because Europeans are not as mentally savvy as
Americans.

McSweegan's Claim:

Nature 440, 278 (16 March 2006) | doi:10.1038/440278b

Lyme vaccine demonized by advocacy groups
Edward McSweegan1

1692 Barrister Court, Crofton, Maryland 21114, USA

Sir:
As a microbiologist who managed a federal programme on Lyme disease in
the 1990s, I consider that any new clinical trials of a vaccine
candidate based on the protein OspA, as mentioned in your News Feature
"Uphill struggle" (Nature 439, 524-525; 2006), should be confined to
Europe, for three reasons.

First, Lyme disease is non-communicable, readily treatable with common
antibiotics and geographically localized in the United States.
Neurological cases - where treatment can be problematic - are more
common in Europe and a new vaccine may reduce the costs and
consequences of infection.

Second, European experience with the widely used tick-borne
encephalitis virus (TBEV) vaccine may facilitate vaccine-trial
recruitment and greater public acceptance of a new Lyme vaccine.

*** Third, Europe is a less litigious environment and is largely free
of
organized Lyme-patient advocacy groups. *** In the United States,
activists
have turned Lyme disease into everyone's backyard bogeyman. *** They
have
demonized experts*** for their views on treatment and prevention, and
hired lawyers to successfully argue the dangers of vaccine-induced
autoimmunity (Philadelphia Inquirer B03, July 9 2003).

*** The activists are already using Internet discussion groups to warn
against a new vaccine. One of them recently wrote "I would encourage
all Lyme patients to consider writing letters, emphasizing the lack of
demand for the last vaccine, and also the fact that any future vaccines
can expect a lack of cooperation, protests, legal quagmires, etc."

*** A careful, hysteria-free trial of the new OspA vaccine in Europe
may
help to undermine the opposition to it in the United States.***

-----------------------------

You see, McSweegan was very, very pissed that we exposed this crime
and broke up the monopoly around the vaccine and the testing for Lyme
and that letter by McSweegan was directed specifically against Lisa
Masterson.

LISA said in response to this new threat of another Bogus OspA vaccine:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/msg/d99a36a384bdfcf7?dmode=source

sci.med.diseases.lyme > Prestigious French scientist on why a
vaccine
based on Osps must fail in Europe - View Parsed
Show only message text

From: "LymeRayja" <lymera...@yahoo.co.uk>
Newsgroups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Subject: Prestigious French scientist on why a vaccine based on Osps
must fail
in Europe
Date: 30 Apr 2006 08:35:38 -0700

This comes from Dr Postic, of the world-renowned Institut Pasteur:

".[in Europe] where the main species, B. garinii, is also the one with
the most heterogeneous Outer Surface proteins, [Osps], the [Lymerix]
vaccine is unusable, because the antibodies generated by this vaccine
will not recognise these proteins. ******This also explains the fact
that one cannot envisage a vaccine, based on the outer membrane
proteins, (which are the most immunogenic but also the most variable),
that can ever be effective by all the pathogenic strains present in
Europe*****."

Dr Daniele Postic
Unite de Bacteriologie Moleculaire et Medicale
Institut Pasteur

The proposed new European vaccine contains OspA from a mix of
burgdorferi sub-types. But that's only a few strains. We have no idea
how many strains we may have (and maybe, we need to be looking at
non-burgdorferi borrelia species too, or at the very least, the
possibility of other burgdorferi sensu lato species not yet
discovered?)

And there are other factors at work too.

Or are we about to repeat the Lymerix fiasco in Europe, and injure or
activate latent Lyme in thousands of people, as Lymerix did in the US?

Oh well. McSweegan did say recently that it would be good to launch an
OspA based vaccine in Europe, because **we have no Lyme advocacy
movement here**.
Lisa

Google Home - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy

And Lisa Masterson said:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/msg/a8ae8b782473696c?dmode=source&hl=en

erences
sci.med.diseases.lyme > Reply to "Chuck's" question re Lyme vaccine -
View Parsed
Show only message text

From: "LymeRayja" <lymera...@yahoo.co.uk>
Newsgroups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Subject: Reply to "Chuck's" question re Lyme vaccine
Date: 4 May 2006 06:20:58 -0700

Sending this to the top for Dr McChuck

From: LymeRayja - view profile
Date: Thurs, May 4 2006 9:39 am
Email: "LymeRayja" <lymera...@yahoo.co.uk>
Groups: sci.med.diseases.lyme, misc.health.alternative,
alt.support.child-protective-services, talk.politics.medicine,
alt.support.breast-implant
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Chuck wrote:

. <Also, why are you against a vaccine?>

It's not a question of people being "against a vaccine" per se. People
are against a vaccine which is ineffective, dangerous, activates or
re-activates dormant Lyme and so on. Further, we are against the
falsification of the diagnostic criteria that inevitably will accompany

the launch of this vaccine. The status quo is that no serological tests

are sensitive enough to rule our Lyme disease, and therefore the
diagnosis must be clinical, in BOTH early and late or chronic Lyme. The

vaccine trials and launch will require the medical profession to accept

the lie that serology can rule out Lyme, otherwise there will be no
yardstick by which people can measure of its safety or effectiveness.
The Americans have already had this experience - the useless vaccine,
the mass class action lawsuits, people disabled with Lyme symptoms
after receiving the vaccine, the Dressler-Stere criteria that has
condemned tens of thousands, if not more, to a life of hell as their
disease is no longer detected nor recognised.

You've already had this in the States; we don't want to repeat it here.

This is what Baxter say about their planned new European vacine:

"Baxter scientists have developed a candidate OspA chimaeric vaccine
comprising three recombinant OspA antigens covering the 6 predominant
OspA serotypes. These novel recombinant antigens are produced as
lipoproteins in E.coli. Baxter's chimaeric OspA vaccine will target
all three B. burgdorferi s.l. genospecies (B. burgdorferi s.s., B.
afzelii and B. garinii) and afford protection against all major
clinical forms of Lyme disease, including invasive disease, found in
the USA and Europe and perhaps worldwide."

How can they speak so confidently about "the 6 predominant OspA
serotypes" as if we already know all there is to know about such
serotypes? Are we saying that we know everything about every Borrelia
strain that causes Lyme? We certainly do not. You see from my post
above Dr Postic of the Pasteur Institute has written that he cannot
envisage any successful vaccine even based on what we ALREADY know
about the heterogeneity of serotypes, much less about serotypes of
strains (or even species) of borrelia we do not know about.

Notice how Baxter talk about targetting "all three B. burgdorferi sl
genoxpecies" and then they name only sensu stricto, afzelli and
garinii. Why is there no talk about other species such as B.
valaisiana, for example, which is very common in Europe? Valaisiana IS
known to be pathogenic; for example, it has been recovered from EM
rashes.

There are many other factors that were brought to light during the
American research in the Lymerix period, and the run-up to it, that are

being ignored here yet again. For example, it's known that Bb switches
its antigen production to express mainly OspC rather than OspA when it
enters a mammal, including man. If the vaccine is meant to work by
"disinfecting" the tick, ie killing off the Bb in the tick, while it is

still expressing Osp A, what is the use when it is known that the
switch to OspC expression on the outer surface of Bb does not happen
suddenly once the Bb is inside our bodies, but begins **in the body of
the tick**. The blood of the bitten human rushes into the tick and
initiates the conversion process from OspA expression to OspC, while
STILL IN THE TICK.

It is like having an enemy coming at you with both aircraft and tanks
at once, and you use your anti-tank stuff to neutralise the land
threat, then rest on your laurels, ignoring the fact that the enemy is
about to bomb you to smithereens from the air. Even if the antibodies
generated by an Osp A- based vaccine were capable of neutralising every

single Bb expressing Osp A in the tick's body (which seems unlikely,
especially as some ticks sontain thousands of Bb organisms and of
course, several different strains or species may be present in the same

tick)...but even if it were possible, what on earth use would it be,
against those Bb microbes that had already started to convert to Osp C,

in the tick?

Ken Alibek, the former Soviet top biowarfare scientists who defected to

the American side just before the Berlin Wall came down, says that the
difference between the US and the Soviet approaches to biowar
experimentation is that the Americans never worked with agents for
which they had neither vaccine nor cure.

So, either Alibek is lying, or you and your colleagues in the US
Defense dept. ALREADY have an effective vaccine, or a cure, "Chuck".

So which is it?

I noticed that although Lymerix was promoted by the Steere camp and by
US public health officials (including McSweegan) as being perfectly
safe and effective, it was never given to the US military. Why not?

Why do British forest rangers in known hyperendemic areas with
frequent, multiple tick bites have (according to the Steere camp),
blood full of antibodies but never get sick?
Why do local people living near and visiting the forest, families
picnicking with their children, outdoor workers etc, get
**occasionally** bitten by ticks, have blood with little or no
antibodies, yet get sick as a dog?

Who will tell the hundreds of thousands of people who will be exposed
this spring and summer to this danger in Britain and other European
countries, that it even exists?

Who will tell the tens of thousands of people who work outdoors all
day, every day, in parks, maintain the grounds of council estates, tend

private or insitutional gardens, work on farms, pleasure areas, zoos,
summer camps, holiday parks, school grounds etc etc etc, that there is
a danger from tick bites , how to take protective measures, and what to

do if they think they have been bitten?

Who will tell the country's parents and teachers about one of the
highest risk groups - children (because children forever wander into
tall grass and brush where adults might not normally go).

> "Oh, and we told the Russian Embassy not to let
> you back into their country and why."

I have never communicated with the Russian eembassy but IMHO the
Russians (and scientists from other parts of the former Soviet Union)
already know quite a lot about Lyme.

> lol, I am sure Mr. McSweegan is really shaking in his boots.

I think we are focussing too much on McSweegan here. I say this even
if it turns out that he is the one who is responsible for the threat to

my children and the attempt on my friend's life. I say this because
this whole mess weas never the doing of one man, but is a policy of the

US and other NATO governments.

If we focus just on McSweegan there is a danger that the bigger picture

may be missed. The US government may make a Lyndie England out of him,
and in fact continue with cover-ups and denial of treatment and
diagnosis, and the persecution and silencing of our LLMDs, and of
people like myself and many others who are speaking out.
(http://blog.france2.fr/MaladieDeLyme -scroll down for English
version).

Death threats, kids taken away and falsely accused of poisoning them
(Munchausen's), is as smart as they come, an activist for both Lyme
and Gulf War Illness, and as you can see, the only people she was a
threat to, were these Lyme criminals, since she was trying to warn
everyone about the dangers of OspA, while McSweegan was paving
the way to continue their crimes.

This is what they *do,* at the NIH, when they claim to be "doing
nothing"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A6791-2003Jul3?language=printer

"NIH Scientist Says He's Paid To Do Nothing
Agency Denies Administrator's 'Surreal Situation' of Collecting
$100,000 Salary
for No Work

By Tania Branigan
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, July 4, 2003; Page A21

Every weekday at 6.30 a.m., Edward McSweegan climbs into his Volkswagen
Passat
for the hour-long commute to the National Institutes of Health. He has
an office
in Bethesda, a job title -- health scientist administrator -- and an
annual
salary of about $100,000. ...

=====

And the only people doing anything to protect the public
are the triple crime victims themselves, who are also very sick,
because US-UK MDs don't have any brains or nuts.

Please distribute this because "law enforcement" are well-known
psychopaths, vicious, lying, perjuring genuine sluts (DCF's
Chief, Kristine Ragaglia) and morons, and the like.

KMDickson
--
http://www.actionlyme.org

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 11, 2006, 7:48:34 AM12/11/06

Jimbo

Dec 11, 2006, 9:52:12 PM12/11/06

"ActionLyme" <sheikabu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I can't believe I read all of that

Dr. Winston O'Boogie

Dec 11, 2006, 10:49:48 PM12/11/06
.
"Jimbo" <justj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

< snip>

> I can't believe I read all of that

As any idiot would.

Ken

Dec 12, 2006, 2:59:06 PM12/12/06

> I can't believe I read all of that

I can't believe you re-posted all of that.

--
http://www.zod2008.com/

"Somehow, the same incompetent, narcissistic, virtueless, vacuous, malicious
criminals are still in charge of this country. Somehow, this is tolerated.
Somehow, nobody is accountable for this."
- Kevin Tillman, former Army Ranger, younger brother of Pat Tillman

Jan Musinski the criminal

Dec 12, 2006, 7:59:29 PM12/12/06

Ken wrote:
> > I can't

buund...@hotmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 11:32:18 PM12/12/06

8man12

Dec 13, 2006, 5:30:20 AM12/13/06

buundoggle@hotmail.

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 13, 2006, 5:46:34 AM12/13/06

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 13, 2006, 6:52:19 AM12/13/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 15, 2006, 5:09:47 PM12/15/06

Jan Musinski the criminal

Dec 23, 2006, 12:41:14 PM12/23/06

Usenet Supreme ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ