Help - Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma treatment

Nikola

Sep 21, 2002, 2:10:50 AM9/21/02
I am looking for treatment information for Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma.

Thank you.

Matti Narkia

Sep 21, 2002, 3:34:16 AM9/21/02
20 Sep 2002 23:10:50 -0700 in article
<4c9234e5.02092...@posting.google.com> nik...@yahoo.com (Nikola)
wrote:

>I am looking for treatment information for Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma.

Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma is a rare disease, but Dr. Thomas Tallberg
has successfully treated at least a couple of cases here in Finland with his
active specific immunotherapy which consists of an autologous vaccine and
nutritional supplements. In one of the cases the lab was closed for
vacations, and the therapy was started without the vaccine, with nutritional
supplement only. Still, to everyone' surprise the tumor disappeared.

Dr. Tallberg is semi-retired and does not take new patients, but you could
inquire about supplements from his clinic, the contact info is

Voice: +358 9 700 39 340 (Tue-Thu, 9:30-16:00 Finnish time)
Fax: +358 9 674 117

See also

Complete disappearance of human malignant histiocytoma cells following
dietary biotherapy, leading to activation of inductional control mediated by
mitochondria.
Thomas Tallberg MD a, H. Stenbäck MS b, J. Dabek MD c and A. Palkama MD b
http://www.acnem.org/journal/15-2_december_1996/dietary_biotherapy_for_histiocytoma.htm

Cancer treatment, based on active nutritional biomodulation, hormonal
therapy and specific autologous immunotherapy.
Thomas Tallberg M.D Helsinki University Central Hospital
http://www.acnem.org/journal/15-1_april_1996/cancer_treatment_and_autologous_immunotherapy.htm

Biological Cancer Therapy, Its effect on inductional control, triggered by
hormones and mediated by transformed mitochondria.
Thomas Tallberg Dr Med Lecturer in Immunology - Helsinki University
http://www.acnem.org/journal/17-1_june_1998/biological_cancer_therapy.htm

Thomas Tallberg Cancer STP
June 1999
http://www.acnem.org/books/tapes_and_notes/cancer_tallberg_june-1999.htm

Lectures by Dr. Thomas Tallberg on
Cancer Bio-Immunotherapy and the Role of
Autologous Tumour Vaccines
http://www.kcuk.org/Events.htm#LECTURES%20BY%20DR.%20THOMAS%20TALLBERG%20ON%20CANCER%20%20%20BIO-IMMUNOTHERAPY%20AND%20THE%20ROLE%20OF%20%20%20AUTOLOGOUS%20TUMOUR%20VACCINES

in

http://www.kcuk.org/Events.htm

Medline references:

Tallberg T, Uusitalo R, Sarna S, Seregard S, Werschnik C.
Improvement of the recurrence-free interval using biological adjuvant
therapy in uveal melanoma.
Anticancer Res. 2000 May-Jun;20(3B):1969-75.
PMID: 10928136 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10928136&dopt=Abstract

Kinnunen RE, Tallberg T, Stenback H, Sarna S.
Equine sarcoid tumour treated by autogenous tumour vaccine.
Anticancer Res. 1999 Jul-Aug;19(4C):3367-74.
PMID: 10629622 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10629622&dopt=Abstract

Tallberg T, Kalima T, Halttunen P, Tykka H, Mahlberg K, Matous B, Sundell B.
Postoperative active specific immunotherapy with supportive measures in
patients suffering from recurrent metastasized melanoma: case reports of six
patients.
J Surg Oncol. 1986 Oct;33(2):115-9.
PMID: 3762183 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3762183&dopt=Abstract

Tallberg T, Tykka H, Mahlberg K, Halttunen P, Lehtonen T, Kalima T, Sarna S.
Active specific immunotherapy with supportive measures in the treatment of
palliatively nephrectomized, renal adenocarcinoma patients. A thirteen-year
follow-up study.
Eur Urol. 1985;11(4):233-43.
PMID: 2412827 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2412827&dopt=Abstract

Tykka H.
Active specific immunotherapy with supportive measures in the treatment of
advanced palliatively nephrectomised renal adenocarcinoma. A controlled
clinical study.
Scand J Urol Nephrol Suppl. 1981;63:1-107. No abstract available.
PMID: 6184775 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=6184775&dopt=Abstract

Tykka H, Oravisto KJ, Lehtonen T, Sarna S, Tallberg T.
Active specific immunotherapy of advanced renal-cell carcinoma.
Eur Urol. 1978;4(4):250-8.
PMID: 668735 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=668735&dopt=Abstract

Tykka H, Hjelt L, Oravisto KJ, Turunen M, Tallberg T.
Disappearance of lung metastases during immunotherapy in five patients
suffering from renal carcinoma.
Scand J Respir Dis Suppl. 1974;89:123-34. No abstract available.
PMID: 4528514 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=4528514&dopt=Abstract

--
Matti Narkia

_PT_

Sep 21, 2002, 5:27:32 PM9/21/02
nik...@yahoo.com (Nikola) wrote:

>I am looking for treatment information for Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma.
>
>Thank you.

That depends on location and stage mainly.
Age, other diseases, etc...

_PT_

Sep 21, 2002, 5:31:40 PM9/21/02
Matti Narkia <mn...@despammed.com> wrote:

>Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma is a rare disease, but Dr. Thomas Tallberg
>has successfully treated at least a couple of cases here in Finland with his
>active specific immunotherapy which consists of an autologous vaccine and
>nutritional supplements.

I have cured not a couple but many dozens with chemo and surgery.

And many doctors worldwide have also.

Matti Narkia

Sep 22, 2002, 2:05:42 AM9/22/02
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:31:40 +0100 in article
<53ppousmriuf9493l...@4ax.com> _PT_
<Zpaul...@mad.scientist.com> wrote:

I'm glad to hear that you can do something other than to recommend people to
give up. I hope you'd tell us more about these positive activities.

--
Matti Narkia

Steph

Sep 22, 2002, 11:30:05 PM9/22/02

"Nikola" <nik...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I am looking for treatment information for Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma.
>
> Thank you.

Best treatment is surgical resection if possible, and radiotherapy if not

Steph

Sep 23, 2002, 12:05:56 AM9/23/02

"_PT_" <Zpaul...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

"You" don't do surgery.
And chemotherapy has never cured an MFH on its own.

_PT_

Sep 23, 2002, 9:22:50 AM9/23/02
"Steph" <st...@vancouver.island> wrote:

MFH of bone has a tumor biology and treatment response very similar to
Osteosarcoma. As so primary treatment is chemo followed by surgery and
more chemo dependant on tumor necrosis. Very radioresistant.
MFH of soft tissues is slightly different, but primary chemo is the
best in my experience (quite large btw), followed by surgery and
radio.

Glad to see you back dear friend!

Nikola

Sep 23, 2002, 4:41:45 PM9/23/02
"Steph" <st...@vancouver.island> wrote in message news:<1Vvj9.392992$Ag2.17...@news2.calgary.shaw.ca>...

I kind of know that, but my wife who has been diagnosed with MALIGNANT
FIBROUS HISTIOCYTOMA OF PLEOMORPHIC TYPE in the posterior mediastinum
(High grade aggressive sarcoma) with tumor weight 900gr (2lb!!) has
evidence on new tumor i.e. reoccurrence adjacent to the thoracotomy
site and another two soft tissue adjacent to descending aorta (btw she
had a piece (8cm) of her aorta dissected too).
It's going to be difficult to operate on and on. These thing keeps
comming back. Also radiation is questionable due to proximity of other
vital organs (heart, lungs, etc).
So, what are other options in cases like this? Chemo does not work.
Continue with surgeries i.e. thoracotomies?

Nikola

doe

Sep 23, 2002, 5:09:08 PM9/23/02
>Subject: Re: Help - Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma treatment
>From: nik...@yahoo.com (Nikola)
>Date: 9/23/2002 2:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time

In the meanwhile you can take a look whether the work the NIH is showing with
the use of chelators / iron 'binders' in the treatment of cancer may pertain to
your situation ?

http://www.koolpages.com/ironjustice/cancerpost.html

Who loves ya.
Tom
Jesus was a vegetarian! http://www.koolpages.com/ironjustice

Jesus was a vegetarian! http://www.nucleus.com/watchman
Moses was a mystic! http://www.nucleus.com/watchman/light.html

doe

Sep 23, 2002, 5:12:58 PM9/23/02
>Subject: Re: Help - Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma treatment
>From: nik...@yahoo.com (Nikola)
>Date: 9/23/2002 2:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time

It seems 'rust' .. IS .. involved.
Therefore I would look into the effects of the low iron diet and the inclusion
of the phytic acid / IP6 in your research .. off my page.
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 2001 Feb 1;87(1):84-90 Related Articles,
Links

[Malignant fibrous histiocytoma of bone 20 years after femoral fracture treated
by plate-screw fixation: analysis of corrosion products and their role in
malignancy]

[Article in French]

Laffargue P, Hildebrand HF, Lecomte-Houcke M, Biehl V, Breme J, Decoulx J.

Clinique d'Orthopedie et de Traumatologie, Hopital Roger-Salengro, CHRU, 59037
Lille Cedex.

We report a case of malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the bone that developed
20 years after a femoral fracture treated by plate-screw fixation. Similar
cases reported over the past fifteen years in the literature suggest the
possible mechanisms of sarcomatous degeneration. The possible carcinogenic
effect of corrosion products is emphasized. Dispersion energy spectrometry of
intracellular particles on the periphery and at the center of the tumor
demonstrated the presence of chromium, iron and nickel at different
concentrations. The association with other elements clearly demonstrates that
the corrosion products were metabolized. The presence of metallic components in
tumoral cells suggests a possible relationship between metallic implants and
malignancy. These observations emphasize the importance of creating a national,
or even international, registry of malignant tumors that develop in contact
with metallic implants in order to search for a possible cause and effect
relationship.

Publication Types:
Review
Review of Reported Cases

PMID: 11240542 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

------

doe

Sep 23, 2002, 5:25:58 PM9/23/02
>Subject: Re: Help - Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma treatment
>From: nik...@yahoo.com (Nikola)
>Date: 9/23/2002 2:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time
>
>"Steph" <st...@vancouver.island> wrote in message
>> "Nikola" <nik...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > I am looking for treatment information for Malignant Fibrous
>Histiocytoma.

>I kind of know that, but my wife who has been diagnosed with MALIGNANT

>FIBROUS HISTIOCYTOMA OF PLEOMORPHIC TYPE

Yep I would look into the iron and how it causes malignant fibrous
histiocytoma ..

: Clin Nucl Med 1988 Oct;13(10):734-5 Related Articles, Links

Tc-99m diphosphonate uptake in malignant fibrous histiocytoma: a possible
iron-related effect.

Spencer RP, Evans DD, Forouhar F, Fetters DV, Yeh SD.

Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center,
Farmington 06032.

A man with malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the thigh had avid uptake of
Tc-99m MDP in the lesion. Review of tissue sections showed considerable
accumulation of iron in the tumor. Iron is known to be a potential nidus for
deposition of the Tc-99m diphosphonates. A review was made of tissue sections
from two other reported cases of malignant fibrous histiocytoma which also had
significant accumulation of Tc-99m diphosphonates. Both revealed iron within
the tumor. The origin of the iron is unknown (perhaps from necrosis and
hemorrhage, from trauma, or from innate phagocytic activity of the
histiocytes). However, this observation may serve as a stimulus to studies
attempting to discern the underlying mechanisms of extraosseous deposition of
the Tc-99m diphosphonates.

PMID: 2846223 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Cat in the Hat

Sep 23, 2002, 5:44:40 PM9/23/02
Nikola,
As someone who has had to make the decision I'm recommending to you, I
feel I can realistically suggest that you may want to try to enjoy the time
you have left together without trying to make miracles happen on demand.
CAT, with a tear in his eye ;-(

Steph

Sep 23, 2002, 9:50:44 PM9/23/02

Radiation is the best option to explore. Local organs may limit dose and
volume, but are unlikely to prevent radiotherapy.

md60...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 3:10:26 AM7/20/20
Blueberry cookies strain
Buy Weed Online

Buy Weed Online Gelato is a slightly indica dominant hybrid (55% indica/45% Sativa) strain created through a cross of the infamous Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies strains. This dank bud is infamous for its insanely delicious flavor and hugely powerful effects that are fueled by a THC level that hits its low point at 20% on average. Buy Weed Online Gelato has a flavor that’s said to be much like a sweet sherbet, with fruity blueberry and orange flavors. The aroma is just as sickly sweet, with a lavender citrus berry bouquet that has a woody effect as the nugs are broken apart and smoked. Although it has a tasty flavor, Gelato is definitely best loved for itsBuy Weed Onlineeffects. Even with its slight indica dominance, the high is head heavy in nature and won’t leave you sedated or couch-locked. It starts with a cerebral head rush that hits you in the forehead with an uplifted euphoria and a sense of slightly focused energy. As this head high blissfully builds, a creeping body buzz will slowly wash over you, leaving you completely relaxed and calm with a sense of peace and well being. These powerful and surprisingly well-balanced effects make Gelato the perfect choice for patients suffering from muscle spasms, chronic pain, inflammation, chronic fatigue.

Buy Weed Online
https://www.cannabisworldlifeconnect.com/product/blueberry-cookies-strain/

kratom aka

Dec 14, 2021, 4:43:49 AM12/14/21
TRUSTED BLESSED KRATOM
AKA ( ANUGERAH KRATOM AMANAH, LLC )

Hello mam/sir. Kind Regards,
We are a supplier of KRATOM Product with fine quality.
we’re ready to send you our product,
KRATOM Do you know ?,
We have the limited offer in this end year because we are OFF 50%

and if you interested in joining us as a PARTNER
please contact us in brochure for more information,
let me know what you think
please check your attachment

OUR BROCHURE AND COMPANY PROFILE VIDEOS
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1da87lq9-euhbeYdn3jPfptmeWk6upw4F?usp=sharing