Hanoi Jane Fonda, 84, says she isn't 'going to be around for much longer' as she discusses death amid cancer battle

Leroy N. Soetoro

Nov 16, 2022, 6:22:20 PM11/16/22
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/jane-fonda-84-says-she-isn-t-
going-to-be-around-for-much-longer-as-she-discusses-death-amid-cancer-
battle/ar-AA14aZeg?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d4f2765be2724d32a371a9317eb1f9fe

Jane Fonda has said she won’t “be around for much longer” in a frank
discussion about death.

The 84-year-old announced in September that she had been diagnosed with
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and has now admitted that she’s “not afraid” of the
great beyond as she expressed how important it is for celebrities with a
platform to talk about urgent causes that they care about.

She told Entertainment Tonight: “I’m not going to be around for much
longer.

“When you get to be my age, you better be aware of the amount of time that
is behind you, as opposed to in front of you. I mean, that’s just
realistic."

The A-lister continued: “I’m ready. I’ve had a great life. Not that I want
to go, but I’m aware that it’s going to be sooner rather than later.”

Back in September, Fonda went public with her Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
diagnosis on Instagram and recognised her privilege having “access to the
best doctors and treatments”.

The Grace And Frankie star wrote: “So, my dear friends, I have something
personal I want to share. I’ve been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
and have started chemo treatments.

“This is a very treatable cancer. 80% of people survive, so I feel very
lucky.

“I’m also lucky because I have health insurance and access to the best
doctors and treatments. I realise, and it’s painful, that I am privileged
in this.

Coninue reading at link if interested.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.