Remembering Esau Day is tomorrow ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2015, 6:19:56 AM3/31/15
... but none will be celebrating.

Those who remind the LORD our infinite Creator GOD of
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry (2 Kings 6:29) Esau (Genesis 25:32), Whom
He hates (Malachi 1:2-3), may possibly die a
http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death tomorrow. These
include:

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungryRobertMiles

http://bit.ly/Julie_Bove

http://bit.ly/Jimmy_Alpha

Indeed, GOD struck down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 8
years ago:

So don't be an Esau or you will most certainly die a

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)