Kerala to impose complete weekend lockdown amid spike in Covid-19 cases

Michael Ejercito

Jul 29, 2021, 10:40:36 AM7/29/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2021, 10:48:08 AM7/29/21
MichaelE wrote:

>http://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/video/kerala-to-impose-complete-weekend-lockdown-amid-spike-in-covid-19-cases-1834266-2021-07-29
>
>http://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/otx2f0/kerala_to_impose_complete_weekend_lockdown_amid/

The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
Kerala & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Jul 29, 2021, 9:13:47 PM7/29/21
HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> MichaelE wrote:
>
>> http://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/video/kerala-to-impose-complete-weekend-lockdown-amid-spike-in-covid-19-cases-1834266-2021-07-29
>>
>> http://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/otx2f0/kerala_to_impose_complete_weekend_lockdown_amid/
>
> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
> Kerala & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
> asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
> mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda &
> Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
> COVID vaccines no longer effective.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?
>

> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 30, 2021, 12:07:52 AM7/30/21
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/video/kerala-to-impose-complete-weekend-lockdown-amid-spike-in-covid-19-cases-1834266-2021-07-29
>>>
>>> http://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/otx2f0/kerala_to_impose_complete_weekend_lockdown_amid/
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> Kerala & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda &
>> Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
>> COVID vaccines no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><