Resist De Blasio's Vaccine Passport

Michael Ejercito

Aug 4, 2021, 11:14:45 PM8/4/21
https://reason.com/2021/08/04/resist-de-blasios-vaccine-passport/

Resist De Blasio's Vaccine Passport
De Blasio's dataless call to create a class of citizens barred from
civic life is an intolerable imposition on New Yorkers' liberties.
BRIAN DOHERTY | 8.4.2021 12:50 PM

dpaphotosfive239397
(picture alliance / Luiz Rampelotto/EuropaNewswire/Newscom)
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's announcement that he intends, by
mayoral ukase, to make it illegal for someone without a city-approved
proof of vaccination to work at or be customers of the city's gyms,
entertainment venues, and indoor restaurants is a grotesquely
unconstitutional tyranny, annihilating human liberty of movement,
commerce, and association with a dangerously tenuous justification.

Even with de Blasio's dataless references to saving lives as the
justification for this move, and the admission that it won't (yet) be
extended to public transit, it is clearly a blatant attempt to harass
and punish Americans who have not yet gone along with months of state
and media pressure to get vaccinated, for whatever reason. That we know
the vaccinated also can transmit the virus makes the purely punitive
nature of his power grab all the more clear.

New York currently has 72 percent of its adult population vaccinated
with at least one dose and, looking at the current rate of vaccination
over the past month, is adding around 130,000 to that vaccinated number
weekly—another 2 percent of the city's adult population per week. This
means that by the time de Blasio begins enforcing this regulation about
five weeks from now, the city would likely even absent this threat be at
around 82 percent adults vaccinated.

Infectious diseases have always existed and for good reason have never,
at COVID-19's demonstrated level of serious harm, been seen as a
legitimate excuse to treat masses of other human beings as pure harms
that must be barred from large parts of the society and market.

Right now, a bit over 3 percent of New Yorkers who get tested are
testing positive for COVID. (Given what makes people decide to get
tested, this number likely represents the percentage of those who
actually feel ill or otherwise have testing demands made on them, not
necessarily proof that even that percentage of New Yorkers overall are
positive right now.) Over the past week, dozens of—but never more than
50—COVID-positive New Yorkers have been admitted daily to hospitals, out
of roughly 700 daily new confirmed cases.

The daily average death numbers inspiring de Blasio's tyranny in New
York have been four a day over the past week. For what it's worth, the
percentage of black adult New Yorkers who will be barred from all these
businesses at the current vaccination rates under de Blasio's unique
approach to public accommodation law is 58 percent; of white adults, 43
percent.

De Blasio did not even give the public the respect of explaining and
defending the data and risk calculations behind his vague handwaving
about "lives saved" and science. He made no attempt to explain what we
know (or don't know) about the risk an unvaccinated person presents of
causing serious harm to a vaccinated person, or the risk that anyone
will encounter someone transmitting COVID, nor did he detail the above
current numbers of cases, hospitalizations and deaths associated with
COVID, such that it justifies this punitive assault on the liberty of
the unvaccinated.

It has never been possible to run a risk-free human society, and our
current political class's attempts to pretend to do so (while failing)
get darker and more insane by the week. Public policy has made flailing
attempts to eradicate a virus in the past year. It cannot do so, and it
definitely hurts to try.

Chloe Valdary: How Kendrick Lamar and The Lion King Can Help Close the
Racial Divide
The vaccine exists. People can mask as they will. The statistics about
those who are most likely to suffer serious harm are out there. Whatever
tenuous excuses any public official might have for treating the
unvaccinated as a unique menace who must be driven from society get more
absurd by the day. The percentage of infected in New York is small, as
are the numbers hospitalized or dying. Harmful diseases are a fact of
human existence that cannot reasonably, certainly not at COVID's current
level of harm, be used to justify creating a second-class citizenry and
normalizing the idea of having to take actions one does not want to take
(as invasive as injected medical treatment without a long history or our
culture's standard safety approval) and prove them via documents to
exist equally in society.

Western culture has always had a justifiably bad attitude about the mark
without which one can neither buy nor sell, and people with the power to
stop you from going places demanding your papers. De Blasio cannot,
alas, be recalled, so New Yorkers' best option is a combination of
lawsuits against this power grab, mass civil disobedience of the laws,
and mass protests to show de Blasio—and the government officials across
the country he wants to inspire to follow along—that he has crossed a
line Americans won't tolerate.

https://www.avg.com

danny burstein

Aug 4, 2021, 11:33:24 PM8/4/21
[snip]

hey, anonymous delusional denialist.

Take your fucking bioterrorism garbage and your
fellow death cultists, and join up with Jim
Jones and Marshal Appelwhite.

Just do us a couple of favors:

a: put plastic sheets on the mattresses
b: set up good exhaust fans,
and
c: leave your Nike sneakers outside the door.

Those of us in the reality based universe aren't
going to be sad to see you go.

dan...@panix.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2021, 11:46:48 PM8/4/21
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Danny, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2021, 11:50:39 PM8/4/21
MichaelE wrote:

>https://reason.com/2021/08/04/resist-de-blasios-vaccine-passport/
>

>Resist De Blasio's Vaccine Passport
>De Blasio's dataless call to create a class of citizens barred from
>civic life is an intolerable imposition on New Yorkers' liberties.
>BRIAN DOHERTY | 8.4.2021 12:50 PM
>
>dpaphotosfive239397
>(picture alliance / Luiz Rampelotto/EuropaNewswire/Newscom)
>New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's announcement that he intends, by
>mayoral ukase, to make it illegal for someone without a city-approved
>proof of vaccination to work at or be customers of the city's gyms,
>entertainment venues, and indoor restaurants is a grotesquely
>unconstitutional tyranny, annihilating human liberty of movement,
>commerce, and association with a dangerously tenuous justification.
>
>Even with de Blasio's dataless references to saving lives as the
>justification for this move, and the admission that it won't (yet) be
>extended to public transit, it is clearly a blatant attempt to harass
>and punish Americans who have not yet gone along with months of state
>and media pressure to get vaccinated, for whatever reason. That we know
>the vaccinated also can transmit the virus makes the purely punitive
>nature of his power grab all the more clear.
>

>New York currently has 72 percent of its adult population vaccinated
>with at least one dose and, looking at the current rate of vaccination
>over the past month, is adding around 130,000 to that vaccinated number
>weekly預nother 2 percent of the city's adult population per week. This
>means that by the time de Blasio begins enforcing this regulation about
>five weeks from now, the city would likely even absent this threat be at
>around 82 percent adults vaccinated.
>
>Infectious diseases have always existed and for good reason have never,
>at COVID-19's demonstrated level of serious harm, been seen as a
>legitimate excuse to treat masses of other human beings as pure harms
>that must be barred from large parts of the society and market.
>
>Right now, a bit over 3 percent of New Yorkers who get tested are
>testing positive for COVID. (Given what makes people decide to get
>tested, this number likely represents the percentage of those who
>actually feel ill or otherwise have testing demands made on them, not
>necessarily proof that even that percentage of New Yorkers overall are
>positive right now.) Over the past week, dozens of傭ut never more than
>50佑OVID-positive New Yorkers have been admitted daily to hospitals, out
>and mass protests to show de Blasio預nd the government officials across
>the country he wants to inspire to follow along葉hat he has crossed a
>line Americans won't tolerate.

The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
NYC & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Michael Ejercito

Aug 5, 2021, 12:50:43 AM8/5/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2021, 8:29:29 AM8/5/21
MichaelE wrote:
> > >weekly?nother 2 percent of the city's adult population per week. This
> > >means that by the time de Blasio begins enforcing this regulation about
> > >five weeks from now, the city would likely even absent this threat
>be at
> > >around 82 percent adults vaccinated.
> > >
> > >Infectious diseases have always existed and for good reason have never,
> > >at COVID-19's demonstrated level of serious harm, been seen as a
> > >legitimate excuse to treat masses of other human beings as pure harms
> > >that must be barred from large parts of the society and market.
> > >
> > >Right now, a bit over 3 percent of New Yorkers who get tested are
> > >testing positive for COVID. (Given what makes people decide to get
> > >tested, this number likely represents the percentage of those who
> > >actually feel ill or otherwise have testing demands made on them, not
> > >necessarily proof that even that percentage of New Yorkers overall are
> > >positive right now.) Over the past week, dozens of?ut never more than
> > >50?OVID-positive New Yorkers have been admitted daily to hospitals, out
> > >and mass protests to show de Blasio?nd the government officials across
> > >the country he wants to inspire to follow along?hat he has crossed a
> > >line Americans won't tolerate.
> >
> > The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
> > NYC & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> > finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
> > among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
> > asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
> > 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
> > doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
> > best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
> > mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda &
> > Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
> > COVID vaccines no longer effective.
> >
> > Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> > and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So how are you ?
>

> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><