COVID outbreak will shut down part of Vallejo city hall next week, officials say

Michael Ejercito

May 29, 2023, 12:15:34 PM5/29/23
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/13u5o5k/covid_outbreak_will_shut_down_part_of_vallejo/

Jobs and Internships
Contact KTVU
FOX Shows and Programming
KTVU's Schedule
Subscribe To KTVU's Newsletter
FCC Public File
FCC Applications
COVID outbreak will shut down part of Vallejo city hall next week,
officials say
By Pete Young
Published May 27, 2023 5:41PM
Vallejo
Bay City News
article
Exterior of Vallejo City Hall. The city of Vallejo, California filed for
bankruptcy protection in 2008 in attempt to deal with a ballooning
budget deficit caused by soaring employee costs and declining tax
revenue. (Photo by Kim Kulish/Corbis via Get
Expand
VALLEJO, Calif. - A COVID outbreak is forcing Vallejo officials to close
part of City Hall for three days next week, the city said Friday.

The Planning and Development Services Counter will be shut down through
Thursday because of the disease, according to a statement. The rest of
City Hall is to open after Memorial Day on Monday.

Online and telephone services may be delayed due to personnel absences,
and staffing in some other departments may be sporadic, the statement
said.

"Unfortunately, we will need to close the public counter next week due
to severely low staffing availability and out of an abundance of caution
for the public and our employees," Assistant City Manager Terrance Davis
said in the statement.

The closing was triggered by positive test results, the city said.
Affected employees will be out of the office for at least five days. The
public counter and offices will be sanitized during the closure, the
city said.

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

May 29, 2023, 1:35:58 PM5/29/23
In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use
Apostle Paul's secret (http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ). Though masking
is less protective, it helps us avoid the appearance of doing the evil
of spreading airborne pathogens while there are people getting sick
because of not being 100% protected. It is written that we're to
"abstain from **all** appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22
w/**emphasis**).

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/5-22.htm

Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in Cali & elsewhere is by
rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

May 29, 2023, 1:40:01 PM5/29/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

May 29, 2023, 1:47:07 PM5/29/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart