Covid: Chris Whitty worried about whether public would accept new restrictions

Michael Ejercito

Nov 26, 2021, 1:34:06 PM11/26/21
http://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/r2t6kd/covid_chris_whitty_worried_about_whether_public/

Chief Medical Officer for England Chris Whitty. Picture date: Monday
November 15, 2021.
Chief Medical Officer for England Chris Whitty. Picture date: Monday
November 15, 2021. Leon Neal
Chief Medical Officer for England tells panel his concerns about whether
the Government could 'maintain public support' if new restrictions are
introduced
Samantha Haynes
DIGITAL PRODUCER
PUBLISHED Friday 26 November 2021 - 17:03

England’s chief medical officer has said his “greatest worry” is whether
the public would accept fresh restrictions in the face of a new Covid-19
variant.

Professor Chris Whitty told a panel discussion hosted by the Local
Government Association that he worried whether the Government could
still “take people with us”.

It comes as Belgium became the first European Union country to announce
a case of the variant B.1.1.529, which has been identified in other
places including South Africa, Botswana, Hong Kong and Israel.

It is not yet known if the new variant is more deadly, or even more
transmissible, than previous variants.

“My greatest worry at the moment is that people… if we need to do
something more muscular at some point, whether it’s for the current new
variant or at some later stage, can we still take people with us?” Prof
Whitty said.

Covid variant: Travel sector fury over restrictions for arrivals from
southern Africa
Covid variant: Travel sector fury over restrictions for arrivals from
southern Africa
He admitted that some of the changes the public has had to make have
been “very destructive” to society and the economy.

However, despite his worries, the chief medical officer struck a
positive note, saying he believed the Government will be able to
maintain public support for coronavirus measures.

“I think the extraordinary thing has been the ability of the UK
population, with very, very small exceptions, to just accept that there
are things we collectively have to do to protect one another and do
collectively, including things that have been very destructive to social
and economic situations for individuals and families,” he said.

“Obviously, we want to avoid having to do those at all if we can, and to
do the minimum ones necessary, but will we be able to maintain public
support?

“And I think my overall view is, I think we will.

“Provided you are clear with people what the logic is, provided they
feel that we’re being entirely straight with them as to all the data…
but I think that’s always a worry.”

Prof Whitty added that the longer the pandemic goes on, the harder it is
to know what the public’s response will be.

“It’s easier to be confident of people’s response right at the beginning
than it is after people put up with two years of their lives being
interfered with.”

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 26, 2021, 1:42:48 PM11/26/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the UK & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Nov 26, 2021, 1:56:08 PM11/26/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 26, 2021, 2:02:22 PM11/26/21
MichaelE wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

NEMO

Nov 26, 2021, 3:09:00 PM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:56:11 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
He KNOWS you're absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea, gook....WHY does the quack keep aksing the same fucking
question????
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Peeler

Nov 26, 2021, 3:50:47 PM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 20:08:57 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> He KNOWS you're absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
> diarrhoea, gook

Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, nazoid shiteater!

> ....WHY does the quack keep aksing the same fucking
> question????

....WHY do YOU keep fantasizing online about men's dicks, foreskins, arses
and shit, pedophilic dreckserb?

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 26, 2021, 4:30:13 PM11/26/21
(Whitty) 11/26/21 "Loose NEMO" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Michael Ejercito

Nov 30, 2021, 9:39:38 AM11/30/21
Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 20:08:57 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:
>

>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> He KNOWS you're absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
>> diarrhoea, gook
>
> Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
> superior to you and straight unlike you, nazoid shiteater!
He does that to try to feel better about himself.

But in the end, he is just as miserable!

>> ....WHY does the quack keep aksing the same fucking
>> question????
The Rev Terence Fformby-Smythe is the quack on these newsgroups!

> ....WHY do YOU keep fantasizing online about men's dicks, foreskins, arses
> and shit, pedophilic dreckserb?

He is a queer.

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 30, 2021, 9:46:01 AM11/30/21

NEMO

Dec 1, 2021, 8:17:40 AM12/1/21
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 06:39:38 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler wrote:

<fluhs Grik skata>

> But in the end, he is just as miserable!

In the end is where you get rogered at the QMPL, gook.

> He is a queer.

You and your Grik fiancee are the GBLTPQC+ ones here.
You both zsuckle jew ani, for fuck's sake!

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 1, 2021, 8:49:53 AM12/1/21
(Whitty) 12/01/21 "Loose NEMO" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Dec 1, 2021, 8:58:51 AM12/1/21
On Wed, 01 Dec 2021 13:17:39 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

> <fluhs Grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> > Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
>> > superior to you and straight unlike you, nazoid shiteater!
>> He does that to try to feel better about himself.
>>
>> But in the end, he is just as miserable!
>
> In the end is where you get rogered at the QMPL, gook.

NONSENSE! But in the end is where YOU fantasize about getting rogered at the
QMPL, filthy old pedo swie!

>> He is a queer.
>
> You and your Grik fiancee are the GBLTPQC+ ones here.
> You both zsuckle jew ani, for fuck's sake!

Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto those that you feel are superior
to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 1, 2021, 9:12:48 AM12/1/21
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Peeler, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?